|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Terms of Service
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this Message Board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Message Board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this Message Board.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless to this forum, and any related websites to this forum. We at this Message Board also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you. You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. You agree to never give your password out to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account to post messages or browse this forum.
After you register and log into this Message Board, you can fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information we deem inaccurate or vulgar will be removed. Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this Message Board or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement. Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browsers cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or sends any other form of information to your computer.
General Rules and Definitions
• 1.1. This Agreement constitutes the agreement between idforums.net, ("Initial D World") and you as a user who accesses or establishes a connection to the website and internet service known as IDFORUMS.NET ("Service"), which is owned and controlled by Initial D World.
• 1.2. If you choose to use the Service, you will be agreeing to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You must agree to abide by all of the provisions in this Agreement in order to remain an authorized user of the Service and your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to abide by those provisions. You are solely responsible for your use of the Service and for ensuring that your use complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement.
• 1.3. Initial D World reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time, but if it does so, it will post such changes on the Service, or send them to you via e-mail. Any changes to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon notice to you. Your use of the Service after notice of changes to this Agreement will be deemed your acceptance of the changes.
• 1.4. Initial D World reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, suspend, limit, or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time. Initial D World may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
• 1.5. You expressly agree that all title, ownership, and intellectual property rights in and to the Service and all components therein (including, but not limited to, any digital files, techniques, tutorials, graphics, catch phrases, accounts, forum points, and forums) are owned by Initial D World or its licensors. All rights are reserved.
• 1.6. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
• 2.1. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER INITIAL D WORLD, ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENTS OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIAL, POSTINGS, OR POSTING RESPONSES FOUND ON THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR ANY LINKS TO OTHER SITES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE.
• 2.2. THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIAL, INFORMATION, POSTINGS, OR POSTING RESPONSES FOUND ON THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
• 2.3. IN NO EVENT WILL INITIAL D WORLD (OR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR LICENSORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS), BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIAL, POSTINGS, OR POSTING RESPONSES ON THE SERVICE OR THE SERVICE ITSELF. THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE PARTY LIABLE OR ALLEGEDLY LIABLE WAS ADVISED, HAD OTHER REASON TO KNOW, OR IN FACT KNEW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT INITIAL D WORLD (AND ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR LICENSORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS), IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER, INCLUDING YOU.
Initial D World may terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service at any time. Initial D World shall have the right immediately to terminate your use of the Service in the event of any conduct by you which Initial D World, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of this Agreement.