Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Phil - Crazy & Ready

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 14,079  ·  Replies: 0 
> How To Use Spoiler Tags for Newbies, This is damn obvious. but for the n00bs
InitialDRulz
  Posted: Mar 22 2007, 12:32 AM

Over One Billion Double Penetrations

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,912

Ok. the forum board was nearly broken because of the Spoiler Tags. ok, i'm gonna show you how to use spoiler tags. now, i've seen 1 member who incorrectly used the spoiler tags. so i'm gonna demonstrate how to use the spoilers.

now, here are some incorrect use of spoiler tags

CODE
[spoiler]I am posting a spoiler
(This is wrong because you did not close the spoiler tags)

CODE
[spoiler][/spoiler]I am posting a spoiler
(First of all. your spoiler MUST be between the tags. or else it will fail).

This is the correct way of using the spoiler tags

CODE
[SPOILER]I am posting a spoiler[/SPOILER]

which would get to this.

SPOILER

the incorrect one (the first one) kills the spoiler tags and will kill the thread mostly. so i'm going heavy about this.

• Incorrect use of a spoiler tag will earn you an actual warning
Clarification: If you failed to follow on how to use a spoiler tag (above sayings), you will be warned. incorrect use (if your thinking that its not a spoiler but its classified as a spoiler, thats fine, but if its improperly setted out, thats a warning)
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning.

Thank you for reading this.

This post has been edited by InitialDRulz on Apr 2 2007, 05:35 AM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums