Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing DJ Pikachu_Fragger's Total Control Geass CM1

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

420 Pages  « 243 244 245 246 247 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 1,889,225  ·  Replies: 10,499 
> 頭文字D YM35 Vol.719-DREAM (end)29/07/2013 (T_T)
Blues
Posted: Mar 20 2011, 11:43 AM

Silent Hero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 15,805

It's pretty awesome that the Speedstars, Night Kids, and Impact blue would show up, but it's almost expected since they showed up during Takumi's race against Ryosuke. I'm sure the atmosphere is similar in this race.
ZeetherKID77
Posted: Mar 20 2011, 12:47 PM

Move it, bucko

Member No.: 2,311

Nice to know Shigeno is okay. Cool to see all the old cast showing up again, reminds me a lot of Third Stage when they all come out to see Takumi race Ryosuke (even though it wasn't a race persay)
mike962
Posted: Mar 20 2011, 12:53 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 29,885

Great News !!!!

hm I hope the Emperorrs and their opponents from Stage 4 also reaper crying2.gif

Shorly they wouldn't miss the last race of Project D which by now would have cult following

Maybe after this is over Keisuke could start dating Kyoko rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by mike962 on Mar 20 2011, 12:54 PM
hashiriyatakahashiry..
Posted: Mar 20 2011, 09:36 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,875

Firstly, thanks again for scans and translations fuji_tak. It is very good to know that Shigeno is fine, I was too preoccupied with the lack of news about him.
I think that Shigeno could do Ryosuke to meet Mako now in the end. Kaori Rest in peace, Ryousuke is free to live a new romance, hehe!

This post has been edited by hashiriyatakahashiryosuke on Mar 20 2011, 09:37 PM
Soran
Posted: Mar 20 2011, 10:15 PM

Driving on the road of life..

Member No.: 3,498

And i take it with this, Extra Stage 2 is deemed non-canon, since Mako is supposed to be on a 1-year racing contract in Tokyo in it
fuji_tak
  Posted: Mar 20 2011, 11:25 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 17,374

yes Mako heard about project d wins in her professionnal structure/world.
kou yuuzhen
Posted: Mar 21 2011, 04:52 AM

Point Guard

Member No.: 33,736

That guy staring through the windows must be Kenta. You can recognize him anywhere laugh.gif
Sappo
Posted: Mar 21 2011, 11:44 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 31,774

Iketani looks troubled, I wonder why.. rolleyes.gif
Hizack
Posted: Mar 21 2011, 12:35 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 21,033

It's nice to see Nakazato, Shingo, Mako and Sayuki again. But other than their reappearance I also hope to see Kyoichi, Wataru, Kazumi, Kai, Daiki, Sakai, Tomoyuki, Kyoko, Nobuhiko, God Hand and God Foot reappear again, all of them!
sargeta
Posted: Mar 21 2011, 06:13 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 35,901

Yeah, a reunion would be nice, specially if Purple Shadow shows up, I like those guys. cool.gif
fuji_tak
  Posted: Mar 21 2011, 11:24 PM

IDW Goldmember

i'm pretty sure that some team or strong driver will show up after sidewinder-project d battle. It will be next takumi solo challenge. Like shigeno viaw is : "there are in japan many (unknown in all japan but only known localy) drivers who surpass pro drivers on public road"
Lex
Posted: Mar 24 2011, 06:46 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 34,576

Shigeno is safe. Good news !

And seeing again the Night Kids, the Speed Stars and the Impact Blue is really awesome !

I hope we can see too the Purple Shadow and Kyoko (just for seeing Keisuke's reaction after his race).

This post has been edited by Lex on Mar 24 2011, 06:47 AM
fuji_tak
  Posted: Mar 24 2011, 12:30 PM

IDW Goldmember

all project d and takumi victims seems to have come to see te biggest bttle of the century. t's feel that tal d will end befor the end of the year
It's like in dragon ball z with ast scene with goku+all people of the earth giving energy to erase the big bad boss.

user posted image
Filphil
Posted: Mar 24 2011, 08:06 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 2,699

nakazato and shingo are pretty close to each other.
mike962
Posted: Mar 25 2011, 07:12 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 29,885

QUOTE (fuji_tak @ Yesterday, 12:30 PM)
all project d and takumi victims seems to have come to see te biggest bttle of the century. t's feel that tal d will end befor the end of the year
It's like in dragon ball z with ast scene with goku+all people of the earth giving energy to erase the big bad boss.

http://data.imagup.com/5/1115663846.jpg

SO you mean also the likes of Daiki , Kyoichi , God Hand etc also arrived ?

and what are the odds of Nakazato saying "SHingo we are too close again, people might believe that we are FREINDS" laugh.gif laugh2.gif
Hizack
Posted: Mar 27 2011, 08:47 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 21,033

There's somebody know them even if they're in Kanagawa? laugh.gif
fuji_tak
  Posted: Mar 27 2011, 08:56 AM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (mike962 @ Mar 25 2011, 07:12 AM)
SO you mean also the likes of Daiki , Kyoichi , God Hand etc also arrived ?

and what are the odds of Nakazato saying "SHingo we are too close again, people might believe that we are GAYS" laugh.gif laugh2.gif

i think in manga shingo thinks that way
Lex
Posted: Mar 27 2011, 12:15 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Hizack @ 3 hours, 28 minutes ago)
There's somebody know them even if they're in Kanagawa? laugh.gif

Sayuki knows them (remember Extra Stage 1)
fuji_tak
  Posted: Mar 28 2011, 01:01 PM

IDW Goldmember

D622 "rest" (last part)

user posted image

こんな時だからこそ、できることがある。Simply because in such time it's possible.
自分のカを信じて。Believe your own power.

user posted image
Ryosuke last winning simulation or worst case scenario ?
もう起きてたのか、涼介…はやいな Riyosuke ... Ryosuke you are already got up...too fast
まあな…うるさい奴等が起きてこないうちに…集中して作業をしておこうと思ってね Well ... guys you are loud ... like that I think that I could concentrate and work.

user posted image

みんなのメシ、そろそろ準備しようと思っているんだけど…オレもじゃまかな?do I intend/wait to prepare the meal for everyone?

user posted image
いや…もう終わっているから…No, because ... it's already over

user posted image
史浩のゆでるパスタも今回で最後かと思うとさみしいかな…。けっこういけてたのにな
ryosuke is joking saying that it's the last time they eat fumiiro pasta boil.

user posted image
きびしい戦いになるかな it will become a tough fight
まあね…。久保英次という男の経歴がなかなかおもしろいんだSort of ...The career of the man called Eiji Kubo is very interesting
もともとは大手のメーカー系レース部門で働いていた人物だけど…数年前に独立して、自分のショップを経営している。デモカーを作ってサーキットでタイムアタックをしながら、アフターパーツの開発をしている…。久保が作ったパーツは性能がいいことでは、定評があるんだ…Originally he is the  person who worked in a major manufacturer-affiliated race section … My shop is managed independently before the number year. Aftermarket parts are developed while attacking it in the circuit at time manufacturing the demonstration car. it is high-performance as for the part which Kubo made his reputation

ドライバーをコンピューター制御のサイボーグに作りかえることこそ、あんたのかつての仕事だったんだろIt was your former work to convert a driver into cyborg computer control (hojo to kubo)

ユニークなのは、若いころラリーをやっていて…地方の大会で上位に入賞した経歴があるんだぜ
he did rally when he was young ... he had a career and won the top provincial competition
そういうのは、手ごわいだろうな…。サーキットだけでなく、オールマイティな感じが.. that it will be tough to say so. The feeling that is almighty as well as in circuit
そういうことさIt is such a thing
ところで史浩 By the way, fumihiro

user posted image

今日のパスタ、何?Is it today's pasta?
laugh.gif

user posted image

いい天気になったな…The weather was nice
雨もキリもないだろう…。最終戦にふさわしいガチンコな展開になるなThere might be neither rain nor fog. Do not become ..suitable  for development in Final Race.
オレとしては、むしろ雨のほうが…プロジェクトDにチャンスがあると思っていたけどな For me,  thought that there was a chance against project D with rain
オレが、藤原拓海とやりあったときは、ふっていたけど…ぬれてすべる路面でのコントロールは超人的なくらいうまかったし…コンディションの悪いほうが、あいつの持ち味は出るのにな… sakamoto praises Takumi superhuman control in worst condition (86 vs cappuccino)
大事なことは勢いだろ。連勝街道をつっぱしってきたプロジェクトDには、とにかく勢いがあるんだ…。どんあ相手でも止められないね…An important thing is power. project D have run fast in the successive victories , anyway, there is power. Even the other party (sidewinder) cannot stop it.
渉が思うほどあまくないよ、サイドワインダーという集団はIt is not as simple as Wataru thinks, about the group called Sidewinder
あの藤原拓海に、まさかのハチロクをぶつけてくるとはな…Takumi Fujiwara in there and get hit with a pinch of corolla ...
どれほどのドライバーを準備しているのか知らないが…想像を絶するバトルになるぞ who knows how much drivers are preparing for battle, it is beyond ... imagination

sakamoto+nobuhiko seems worried about project d chance off success. Wataru has trust in D.

Lex
Posted: Mar 28 2011, 02:20 PM

IDW Full Member

Wataru, Nobuhiko and Sakamoto. Nice to see them but I want to see Kyoko ! But if she comes, it will be probably alone.

And I want to see God Foot and God Hand too.
DeeezNuuuts83
Posted: Mar 28 2011, 04:58 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 25,374

I smell a ban coming soon...
Blues
Posted: Mar 29 2011, 07:47 PM

Silent Hero

Member No.: 15,805

I'm curious to see if Natsuki will show during race. Considering how close Tokyo is,it's not out of the realm of possibility.
fuji_tak
  Posted: Mar 29 2011, 11:11 PM

IDW Goldmember

this time bunta prepared hachiroku because behind shinn settingup tere is a rally former eiji kubo.

eiji kubo, shin's father, ken kogashiwa and bunta are from the same generation. daddy's generation facepalm.gif
sargeta
Posted: Mar 30 2011, 04:31 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 35,901

QUOTE (fuji_tak @ 5 hours, 19 minutes ago)
this time bunta prepared hachiroku because behind shinn settingup tere is a rally former eiji kubo.

eiji kubo, shin's father, ken kogashiwa and bunta are from the same generation. daddy's generation facepalm.gif

Yeah, they are from the same generation, they must know each other, and I wouldn't be surprised if they've already had raced against one another.

Not to mention that even god foot and god hand must know them too.
nibiruR32
Posted: Mar 31 2011, 01:25 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 35,610

QUOTE (sargeta @ Yesterday, 4:31 AM)
Yeah, they are from the same generation, they must know each other, and I wouldn't be surprised if they've already had raced against one another.

Not to mention that even god foot and god hand must know them too.

No not necessarily, when Takumi and Toshia spoke for the first time before the race, Takumi was asked why does he drive an old 86, considering Takumi's age. Takumi told him it belonged to his dad, and that he had been driving it ever since he was little, delivering tofu, everyday. Toshia says to Takumi that he wished he had known him and battled him. So Toshia does not know Bunta or else the name Fujiwara would have sent an electric chill down his spine. pinch2.gif

420 Pages  « 243 244 245 246 247 »