Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing move - over drive

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

420 Pages  « 191 192 193 194 195 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 1,889,267  ·  Replies: 10,499 
> 頭文字D YM35 Vol.719-DREAM (end)29/07/2013 (T_T)
nibiruR32
Posted: Jul 13 2010, 03:22 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,610

QUOTE (sargeta @ 13 minutes, 1 seconds ago)
That's probably not a good idea, just remember what happened to Dragon Ball: Akira Toriyama let other people continue his work, and ended up on the tragedy called Dragon Ball GT.

Yeah Your right, they'll end up turning initial d into mario kart, with the turtle shells and weapon boxes all over the road
impreza0109
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 12:02 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 32,250

QUOTE (sargeta @ 8 hours, 53 minutes ago)
That's probably not a good idea, just remember what happened to Dragon Ball: Akira Toriyama let other people continue his work, and ended up on the tragedy called Dragon Ball GT.

then let the fans continue all of his dirty work. lol
Tessou
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 03:47 AM

IDW Evil Administrator
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

^ Eh, there were a few decent things in GT. Namely the music.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
RIT_ninja
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 07:19 AM

ざけんなよ!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 13,218

QUOTE (nibiruR32 @ Yesterday, 3:22 PM)
Yeah Your right, they'll end up turning initial d into mario kart, with the turtle shells and weapon boxes all over the road

more realistically, it'll end up like the live action movie...
sargeta
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 07:35 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 35,901

I watched Dragon Ball GT, and I won't say that I didn't like it, I kinda did, but what they did to Goku, and other things on GT I didn't like at all.

Anyway, I think if Shigeno let his assistants or ID fans to continue his work, it will end up on something very disapointing, it will ruin all of his work until now.
Saint
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 08:13 AM

The 6th Blameless Shift

Member No.: 2,067

If somebody else continues ID, I won't be surprised if the characters start to have rounder loli eyes with occasional pantsu scenes. Then the story starts to become 'slice of life' without a direction... Oh geez, I can't imagine further... >.<

*Presses the DUN DUN DUNNN~ button*
Hizack
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 08:22 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 21,033

But I think let Shigeno finish the touge part and let others continue with the Pro part is ok.
nibiruR32
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 10:40 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Hizack @ 2 hours, 17 minutes ago)
But I think let Shigeno finish the touge part and let others continue with the Pro part is ok.

It won't feel the same.. it'll be like Dragon Ball GT all over again = disconnected, no souls for the characters. You'd just see.. 3 years later (after the last Shigeno chapter) Keisuke has a kid with Kyoko and named him, Kyosuke... 3 years old and already knows how to heel-toe.
Then you have Takumi and Mika have a son called Bunta II (bunta dies of heart attack while speeding down MT. Akina drunk and drugged with LSD, shrooms, extascy, heroin, crack ect.ect.) who is also 3 years old and can take a corner at 300mph.. then they'll be like "oh my gawd dude, these kids don't know what we went through to get to that level"

This post has been edited by nibiruR32 on Jul 14 2010, 10:56 AM
Lex
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 01:28 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 34,576

QUOTE (nibiruR32 @ 2 hours, 48 minutes ago)

It won't feel the same.. it'll be like Dragon Ball GT all over again = disconnected, no souls for the characters. You'd just see.. 3 years later (after the last Shigeno chapter) Keisuke has a kid with Kyoko and named him, Kyosuke... 3 years old and already knows how to heel-toe.
Then you have Takumi and Mika have a son called Bunta II (bunta dies of heart attack while speeding down MT. Akina drunk and drugged with LSD, shrooms, extascy, heroin, crack ect.ect.)  who is also 3 years old and can take a corner at 300mph.. then they'll be like "oh my gawd dude, these kids don't know what we went through to get to that level"

laugh.gif Very funny development !

And Kyosuke and Bunta II will race on Akagi and Akina roads (Bunta II in the FT86 and Kyosuke in a RX-8)...

This post has been edited by Lex on Jul 14 2010, 01:31 PM
nibiruR32
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 03:34 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Lex @ 1 hour, 57 minutes ago)
laugh.gif Very funny development !

And Kyosuke and Bunta II will race on Akagi and Akina roads (Bunta II in the FT86 and Kyosuke in a RX-8)...

LOL grin2.gif

Although the idea of Bunta II in an FT 86, that is just fking awesome. But Kyosuke should be in an RX-9 lool
user posted image
Space Drifting

then Bunta II will look like he still has an under powered car, with ssj4 handling abilities which will carry on the traditional storyline and would make a damn good movie!
user posted image

This post has been edited by nibiruR32 on Jul 14 2010, 03:48 PM
impreza0109
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 04:25 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 32,250

space drifting, lol. you, sir, have made it my win list. =)
Sappo
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 04:31 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 31,774

Woa that mazda, just look at it, it's so awkward that rear xD
nibiruR32
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 06:05 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (Sappo @ 1 hour, 33 minutes ago)
Woa that mazda, just look at it, it's so awkward that rear xD

Its for future Initial D projects. It's perfect for its time grin2.gif

This post has been edited by nibiruR32 on Jul 14 2010, 06:06 PM
Tessou
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 07:35 PM

IDW Evil Administrator
Group Icon

The final battle will involve an aged Takumi and Keisuke duking it out on Akina. They will use their walking sticks to hook onto the trees on the side of the road to circumvent centrifugal force even more efficiently than the gutters.

EDIT: Before any of you naysayers quotes mythbusters proving that this is impossible, Initial D already defied reality.

This post has been edited by Tyrael on Jul 14 2010, 07:36 PM
stormfox
Posted: Jul 15 2010, 12:41 AM

Underdog Nutcase

Member No.: 32,096

QUOTE (nibiruR32 @ Yesterday, 7:22 AM)

change the weapons to Power Cards

Initial D Kart Challenge:
-- Tofu boost >> tofu in your cylinders works like NOS
-- Perfect Drift >> corner without losing speed
-- Bore Up >> your engine is bigger than your car, rightly so, its equally fast and can be used as a ramming block
-- Unbelievable understeer >> target an opponent with this to make him understeer in corner
-- Weight increase >> Make your target's ass huge and heavy... slows him down
-- Tire burst >> spin out an opponent
-- Baseball Bat >> the next powerdown to come your way gets batted off in another direction

hmm.. starting to get interesting here~
Tessou
Posted: Jul 15 2010, 02:06 AM

IDW Evil Administrator
Group Icon

It probably wouldn't be that difficult to hack the SNES port of Mario Kart to build something like that.
D33DO_R32
Posted: Jul 15 2010, 06:28 AM

Hell's Wyvern

Member No.: 34,541

QUOTE (nibiruR32 @ Yesterday, 10:40 AM)

Then you have Takumi and Mika have a son called Bunta II (bunta dies of heart attack while speeding down MT. Akina drunk and drugged with LSD, shrooms, extascy, heroin, crack ect.ect.) who is also 3 years old and can take a corner at 300mph.. then they'll be like "oh my gawd dude, these kids don't know what we went through to get to that level"

OMG, I pissed my pants LOL..
JKaiba
Posted: Jul 15 2010, 07:51 AM

Alias The J'

Member No.: 16,596

QUOTE (nibiruR32 @ Yesterday, 10:40 AM)

..... blink.gif .... <slowly picks up pen and begins drawing mad tight doujinshi laugh.gif >
sargeta
Posted: Jul 15 2010, 03:45 PM

IDW Senior Member

Oh man, you guys make me laugh! LOL

Anyway, I really like Initial D, and I'd hate to see it going the same way Dragon Ball did with GT.
fuji_tak
  Posted: Jul 16 2010, 04:36 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 17,374

Could we return all together to the line of the topic please.

It seems that next week there will be a new chapter.

user posted image
This time GTR overtakes FC. Does Rin goal is now to win ? because i doubt that he could crash the FC now that GTR is in the front.

This post has been edited by fuji_tak on Jul 16 2010, 04:37 AM
nibiruR32
Posted: Jul 16 2010, 05:15 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (fuji_tak @ 39 minutes, 16 seconds ago)

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6109/671850.jpg
This time GTR overtakes FC. Does Rin goal is now to win ? because i doubt that he could crash the FC now that GTR is in the front.

Whilst in front he might use his breaks 100% so that the FC crashes into him from behind.
sargeta
Posted: Jul 16 2010, 05:57 AM

IDW Senior Member

QUOTE (fuji_tak @ 1 hour, 20 minutes ago)

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6109/671850.jpg

Finally a new chapter!

Ok, now that's weird. Why would Rin overtake Ryosuke?

Maybe in the middle of the race Rin changes his mind and forgives Ryosuke, or just realizes that it wasn't his fault that Kaori killed herself and doesn't want to kill Ryosuke anymore. Then something happens to Ryosuke's car, loses control or his brakes, and Rin overtakes Ryosuke in an attempt to save him, stopping the FC with the GTR...or something like that.

I know it's unlikely, but it's possible. smile.gif
hashiriyatakahashiry..
Posted: Jul 16 2010, 09:08 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 33,875

I believe Ryousuke will try to stop the GT-R. I guess Hojo should have said telepathically that his brakes did not work and Ryousuke has told him to go ahead because he would stop the GT-R using his FC . Perhaps because of this, the chapter is named "accident." I guess Ryousuke will cause an accident to try to stop the GT-R
Tessou
Posted: Jul 16 2010, 11:36 PM

IDW Evil Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (fuji_tak @ Yesterday, 8:36 AM)

I do believe we were on topic. We were talking about what would happen if Shigeno decided to leave the series to his staff.
fuji_tak
  Posted: Jul 17 2010, 04:36 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 17,374

I don't think that Shigeno works a lot on the pages every week. 95% of the work is made by his assistants. He is just supervisor of the story.

I don't think that Shigeno works a lot on the pages every week. 95% of the work is made by his assistants. He is just supervisor of the story.

vol.597 "clash on the bridge"

user posted image

落ちれば谷底!逃げ場なし!if it fell in the ravine ! there is no escape !
なんと…えげつないサイドプレスだ…!!How...dirty side press..!!
つきとばすのではなく Pushing away

user posted image
ボディを密着させてグイグイと押し込んでいく…he lets the body (i guess of GTR) adheres and push it steadily (the FC i guess)

user posted image
ふざけるな!!Stop messing around! !
谷にかかる橋の上だぞォ they are on the bridge hanging over the valley
狼藉、断じて許すまじ!…でも、ちょっとそそられるシチュエーションかも…...I will never permit chaos! But the situation might be a little tempting ...

user posted image
まるで果し合いのような殺伐としたドッグファイトでありながら…Though it is a barbarous dogfight like carrying out each other …
ハイレベルな技術と技術の応酬が宝石のようにきらめく瞬間を何度もみせつけられるぜ…!!The moment when the reply of a high-level technology and technical exchange glitter like the jewel is shown off many times.

user posted image

不器用な俺 I'm clumsy
無くすものさえない明日 Tomorrow when there isn't even a thing to lose
犯した罪さえ愛したい Even to love sin
薄情な恋 Heartless love
オレを酔わす i'm drunk  blink.gif
おまえが誘うままに溺れてみたい I want to be drowned as you provoke it
闇に加速する It accelerates to the dark.
危険な「橋の上」をしのぎきった涼介。そして、次に待ち受けるのは!?Riyosuke who has finished exceeding dangerous "on  the bridge". And waiting next!?

next issue :
vol.598 "understeer"

This post has been edited by fuji_tak on Jul 17 2010, 02:24 PM

420 Pages  « 191 192 193 194 195 »