Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage Sound File) THE BATTLE II

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

420 Pages  « 174 175 176 177 178 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 1,889,281  ·  Replies: 10,499 
> 頭文字D YM35 Vol.719-DREAM (end)29/07/2013 (T_T)
D33DO_R32
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 08:33 AM

Hell's Wyvern

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,541

QUOTE (fuji_tak @ 3 hours, 0 minutes ago)
i couldn't imagine Ryosuke death cause how Keisuke and project D could race after that tragic event. In reality this couldn't happen cause police will investigate after traffic accident.
The only way i see the issue is that Ryosuke win or tie with cars damages.

ryosuke will definately win, no matter how bad the FC's damaged. I'm preatty sure of it, we've seen it already when he had a bump rush
fuji_tak
  Posted: Apr 26 2010, 10:09 AM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,374

Unfortunately, from the spoil that i read from last chapter (vol.589 dead or alive (part 2)), death god GTR seems more powerfull and the reason seems something similar to hachiroku (powerfull and illegal engine).
JKaiba
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 11:42 AM

Alias The J'

Member No.: 16,596

This is gonna sound really stupid.... but at what volume does stage 4 end??? I don't know where to pick up.... crying2.gif
Perry
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 11:57 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

To the best of my knowledge, Fourth Stage left off at Volume 31. Vol.32 is where Fifth Stage starts. Hope that helps. smile.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Blues
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 02:40 PM

Silent Hero

Member No.: 15,805

QUOTE (fuji_tak @ 4 hours, 30 minutes ago)
Unfortunately, from the spoil that i read from last chapter (vol.589 dead or alive (part 2)), death god GTR seems more powerfull and the reason seems something similar to hachiroku (powerfull and illegal engine).

Unless he's spraying nitrous, I think Ryosuke should alright. Besides, something such as a horsepower increase won't faze him. It's Ryosuke not Nakazato.
kou yuuzhen
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 07:46 PM

Point Guard

Member No.: 33,736

If Ryosuke dies, Project D will continue because Keisuke will take revenge tongue.gif
But I really hope Ryosuke will survive and beat Shinigami's ass badly this time....
tkrd48
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 07:59 PM

IDAS5 Team GT

Member No.: 34,011

QUOTE (kou yuuzhen @ 13 minutes, 11 seconds ago)
If Ryosuke dies, Project D will continue because Keisuke will take revenge tongue.gif
But I really hope Ryosuke will survive and beat Shinigami's ass badly this time....

No way Ryosuke going to die... Who going to give the advice on car setup n race strategies Bunta??? Like to see the past of death god, Ryosuke and Kaori

This post has been edited by tkrd48 on Apr 26 2010, 08:00 PM
BOZZ
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 08:49 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Maybe Ryosuke might get some injuries of some kind, like a broken arm or something?
twin_drift
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 11:40 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 33,260

I don't want Ryosuke to die,but I think Ryosuke should die,Keisuke and Fujiwara should think about the car setup and race strategies without Ryosuke.If they always depend on Ryosuke they won't be a great driver.And team Sidewinders is the last opponent for Project.D right?(which is after this last battle Ryosuke will retire).If they also depend on Ryosuke on this last battle,then what's the point for forming a Project D?Keisuke and Fujiwara must think like Ryosuke or even surpass Ryosuke's skill(I think that's what Ryosuke want from Project.D Aces)
fuji_tak
  Posted: Apr 27 2010, 12:23 AM

IDW Goldmember

user posted image
涼介くん、キミって不思議なヒトだね…
Ryosuke-san, you are a mysterious man

年下のくせにおちついてて…それがちょっとシャクにさわるけど…いつも誠実でやさしくてシンが強い…
It has settled down in spite of the younger ...I touched him ...he is always sincere, gentle, and he is strong

きっとキミは女の子を幸せにするんだろうね…
You might surely make the girl happy.

わたしでいいの…?自信ないよ…キミに想われる資格ないかも…
Okay with me? Sure ... I do not recalls may not be eligible to You ...

ずっとそばにいれたら…キミのそばにいれたらいいのに…
If I been around ... I wish I can be close to you ..

user posted image
あなたは女を不幸にするヒトね
You are a human who makes the woman unhappy.

高橋涼介とは、そういうヒトだったのか
Was Ryosuke Takahashi such a human?

本当の悪魔は、自分ではそれと自覚がない
The real devil, do not even know it yourself

本当の悪は、むしろ聖性すら帯びている
The real evil is tinged with holiness even rather

ずっとキミのそばにいれたら…キミのそばにいれたらいいのに…
If I can be close to you much ... I wish I can be close to you ...

user posted image
死神からは逃げられない…あのGT-R(クルマ)はとてつもなく速い!!
It is not possible to run away from god of death … That GT-R (car) is extraordinary and fast.

終わりだ、涼介…!!消えてくれ!
it's the end, Ryosuke..!! Disappear !

やめてく…れ…狂気の沙汰だ!!
stop it ... it was crazy! !

ガシャン
Clash

Kaori seems to have been attracted by Ryosuke human being and charm. Then, it is the one that Rin Hojo also has a grudge. The power of GTR is shown here. The two cars touched side by side. I guess if Rin attack was done to pass ahead FC or to push it against the guardrail ?
GTR seems to have something (engine ?) overcheated... happy.gif

Ryosuke will not die because Hakone vigilance chief (Ikeda) is here to stop them. I think that this battle will have no winner and stay open.
Blues
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 12:36 AM

Silent Hero

Part of the reason Project D was formed to mature Fujiwara and Keisuke's driving skills ( which happened so far). Like I Said before: Ryosuke is the brain of team, He controls the actions of not only the drivers, but the mechanics, Fumihiro, and Kenta. Like any professoinal racing team, sport team etc, look at him as the coach. Without his lead they won't survive...
fuji_tak
  Posted: Apr 27 2010, 12:46 AM

IDW Goldmember

From the spoil it seems that Kaori death changed Ryosuke and Rin.

In past Ryosuke liked to play with girls feeling, he was like a devil and became gentle.
Rin was kind before Kaori death and turned into devil after that.
If we tought a little : Ryosuke broke 2 lifes and alls ones that was around Kaori and Rin.

This post has been edited by fuji_tak on Apr 27 2010, 12:47 AM
tkrd48
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 01:17 AM

IDAS5 Team GT

Member No.: 34,011

Ryosuke a play boy huh..... Thanks Fuji Tak keep 'em comming
D33DO_R32
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 01:57 AM

Hell's Wyvern

QUOTE (twin_drift @ 2 hours, 16 minutes ago)
I don't want Ryosuke to die,but I think Ryosuke should die,Keisuke and Fujiwara should think about the car setup and race strategies without Ryosuke.If they always depend on Ryosuke they won't be a great driver.And team Sidewinders is the last opponent for Project.D right?(which is after this last battle Ryosuke will retire).If they also depend on Ryosuke on this last battle,then what's the point for forming a Project D?Keisuke and Fujiwara must think like Ryosuke or even surpass Ryosuke's skill(I think that's what Ryosuke want from Project.D Aces)

what matters now is that "how ryosuke will win?" not "will ryosuke win?"...as for death god's GT-R ilegal?? well if it's 400+HP engine it can be count as an ilegal engine
Tsyta
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 03:01 AM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 32,272

who cares if his gtr has an illegal engine why not complain about the 86's engine.

and i personally hope ryosuke loses a couple limbs at least, smart, handsome, rich, no limbs, good mix.
5-GeaR_LoveR
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 04:06 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 22,940

I guess it makes sense that Ryosuke was a player, since Keisuke was in a gang and all. This is getting deeper and deeper. I don't think I care at all about the race anymore laugh.gif

About the illegal racing engines, I don't think the point is really worth arguing about. I mean aren't the drivers themselves taking part in illegal activity by street racing? So why all the fuss about illegal engines? If the cars were to compete in a race series with rules, then yeah the engines would be a huge deal.
GTA
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 04:40 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 33,478

QUOTE (5-GeaR_LoveR @ 34 minutes, 36 seconds ago)
I guess it makes sense that Ryosuke was a player, since Keisuke was in a gang and all. This is getting deeper and deeper. I don't think I care at all about the race anymore  laugh.gif

it's a family gen eh? maybe their father used to be some kind of yakuza boss before he became a doctor laugh.gif

This post has been edited by GTA on Apr 27 2010, 07:35 AM
D33DO_R32
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 05:40 AM

Hell's Wyvern

QUOTE (5-GeaR_LoveR @ 1 hour, 34 minutes ago)
I guess it makes sense that Ryosuke was a player, since Keisuke was in a gang and all. This is getting deeper and deeper. I don't think I care at all about the race anymore laugh.gif

About the illegal racing engines, I don't think the point is really worth arguing about. I mean aren't the drivers themselves taking part in illegal activity by street racing? So why all the fuss about illegal engines? If the cars were to compete in a race series with rules, then yeah the engines would be a huge deal.

I agree with this one hahahaha..speaking about GT-R, how's nakazato's doing? I'll be supprised if he suddenly show up with his GT-R hahahaha
fuji_tak
  Posted: Apr 27 2010, 10:16 AM

IDW Goldmember

unfortunately, Rin skills and GTR32 settings are far far away from Nakazato level. It's two world apart.
hashiriyatakahashiry..
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 05:50 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 33,875

QUOTE (fuji_tak @ Today, 12:46 AM)
From the spoil it seems that Kaori death changed Ryosuke and Rin.

In past Ryosuke liked to play with girls feeling, he was like a devil and became gentle.
Rin was kind before Kaori death and turned into devil after that.
If we tought a little : Ryosuke broke 2 lifes and alls ones that was around Kaori and Rin.

I disagree ... it seems that Kaori was talking with shinigami and not Ryousuke, because earlier in the manga, shinigami had asked her why she no longer wanted to marry him.I guess that Hojo Rin realized she was in love with Ryousuke and he is speaking to Ryousuke was a devil ... do not make sense, think this about him, because Ryousuke said to Matsumoto that he can not control what he felt for her and dedicated this battle for her in the last chapter. I think it was Shinigami who did not accept the choice of Kaori.

(thanks for translations, fuji_tak).

This post has been edited by hashiriyatakahashiryosuke on Apr 27 2010, 05:52 PM
D33DO_R32
Posted: Apr 28 2010, 02:01 AM

Hell's Wyvern

QUOTE (fuji_tak @ Yesterday, 10:16 AM)
unfortunately, Rin skills and GTR32 settings are far far away from Nakazato level. It's two world apart.

yeah I know, I'm kindda miss nakazato hahahaha... I wonder how Rin drive his car without bumping his opponent, will it be as insanely as when he bump rush his opponent??
Blues
Posted: Apr 28 2010, 03:00 PM

Silent Hero

Did it ever say why Rin got into street racing in the first place? Or Maybe is he secretly in love with Ryosuke instead of Kaori. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Dark Shinobi on Apr 28 2010, 03:55 PM
fuji_tak
  Posted: Apr 29 2010, 08:27 AM

IDW Goldmember

i don't think this time that Ryosuke could escape from GTR pushing in this right corner.
Blues
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 09:23 AM

Silent Hero

He could hit the brakes.
fuji_tak
  Posted: Apr 29 2010, 10:10 AM

IDW Goldmember

FC spins and GTR+Z33 crash on it.