Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Mr. Groove - Night & Day

Important Reminder
• Maximum size limit for signature is 150KB. (153,600 bytes)
• All images must fit within the 600 (width) x 200 (height) dimension limit for your signature.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

19 Pages  « 15 16 17 18 19  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 123,021  ·  Replies: 451 
> Can you draw?, General drawing thread
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Oct 1 2012, 05:29 PM

Patient Zero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,947

QUOTE (Tuskano @ Today, 12:52 AM)
Thanks!

Naa... I doubt there was much cussing tongue.gif. But I really like the color of yours. I really need to get a better paint program sometime in the future, but I always hate trying to find where everything is.

You know, I can give you the download link to the program that I used to make that drawing. It's really confusing, but once you get all the shortcuts down, drawing is super fun! As long as you have a tablet, or if you're really good at mouse drawing. Anyway, my favorite part is coloring and shading. derp.gif
Tuskano
Posted: Oct 21 2012, 03:27 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 38,740

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ Oct 1 2012, 05:29 PM)
You know, I can give you the download link to the program that I used to make that drawing.

Lol, you don't have to. I have been doing well with just paint and real life art tongue.gif.

Here is letter number two I sent today to my little brother in bootcamp. And lol... this is my idea of vader/assassin creed Honda. I did more then just ponder >.<

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 540. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Oct 21 2012, 06:44 AM

Patient Zero

Mmmmm, alright then. You always seemed like the pen and paper media type artist anyway. But if you ever do change your mind... You can always ask me.

Tuskano my son. I am more than proud of you. This looks amazing. I LOVE IT! Please tell me you are planning to do more concept sketches. I could help you fabricate the design of the hood and outer cloak as well as help you find cheap easy ways of creating your props. Please do this. I can't live without this Darth/assassin now.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

This post has been edited by THE_HONDA_CG2 on Oct 21 2012, 06:45 AM
Tuskano
Posted: Oct 21 2012, 07:24 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Actually... I already bought it. Though if I need help or have questions you'll be the first to know. With how I am now, I can't exactly make one from scratch. sad.gif

But, instead of just rolling around with a simple store bought outfit, I might change a few things on it once I see the quality of it all. The hood might need worked on, but as I have the mask, the bigger hood may be okish. I would not know till I test it. I know I might have to work on the bracers... and may need to get my hands on cheep extendable lightsabers. But I think I might go with a different belt, then replace the white shirt with a black one (I wish I still had all my SCA stuff >.<). But yep, I'll wait to see what needs done when I get it. And now I am rambling...

Yea, I will defintaly have to draw a full concept sketch. Maybe a more Vaderish version.

This post has been edited by Tuskano on Oct 21 2012, 07:27 AM
W.A.R
Posted: Oct 22 2012, 12:48 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 11,318

user posted image
user posted image
After lunch I usually have like 30 mins to do something.
Im ok but not great I dont really draw anymore use to when I was younger but not now.

This post has been edited by W.A.R on Oct 22 2012, 12:48 PM
Meteor
Posted: Feb 17 2013, 09:27 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

^Since no one else commented; that's not bad.

Made this animation two days ago. Took me hours (procrastination time included).
user posted image
Drawing with a mouse/laptop touchpad still sucks.
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Feb 17 2013, 11:36 PM

Patient Zero

You're being too hard on yourself Meteor! This is some great work. I like it! What program are you using to animate this stuff? I might have to look into it. biggrin.gif
Meteor
Posted: Feb 17 2013, 11:49 PM

I initially animated it in GraphicsGale (with the frames drawn in MS Paint). But since the free edition of GraphicsGale doesn't allow exporting to .gif, I later downloaded GIMP and used that to put the .gif together.
Tuskano
Posted: Feb 18 2013, 02:04 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Gasp! Your super street fighter stickman moves! He can fight back now!

That is seriously good though. I could never make a gif if my life depended on it >.<
Ethos
Posted: Feb 20 2013, 12:58 PM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,090

Recently did some random sketch swapping online. Was hilariously fun. Granted I did these with a mouse. But was still awesome. Did a few others, but meh.. Don't want to post them.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 799 x 598. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 800 x 600. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Spoiler for boobs. I guess. Well cleavage really.

SPOILER
jy1235689
Posted: Mar 7 2013, 09:31 AM

The lurker

Member No.: 37,471

I fit right in here! there's crude kinkiness, but it's hidden, and not at all mature. There are cars, but there are cars to because they are doing something. There are people that draw. Lurk has found a home *continues to not post for a year after a spike of activity on this forum*

derp.gif At college writing this~ ちょっと難しいO-ChemのLABの授業へうかがう前に、この描く事について書いている大学にいます。
(before I humbly visit my difficult somewhat difficult O-Chem lab class, I am at the college where I am writing about these ideas of drawing. - in Japanese.) biggrin.gif

- ランボ

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 1280. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Here is a picture of some person who is EVE. I added color to offset the bluriness.

This post has been edited by jy1235689 on Mar 7 2013, 03:48 PM
Colin
Posted: Mar 8 2013, 02:25 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 40,691

I friggin' LOVE drawing. awesome.gif
But lately, I've only been able to doodle silly stuff than dedicated serious works. OTL

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1021 x 362. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

So here's a doodle of me and my ID7 ID avatar guy, Colin.
When I play tag with someone, there's a part of me who doesn't care about the silver/gold gates and there's a part of me who doesn't give a crap about getting first as long as I get either silver/gold. derp.gif
I'm a simple child. c:
Tuskano
Posted: Mar 8 2013, 09:51 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Ohh... it is alive! I am liking the girl's expresion there Jy... she looks like she just turned to look to her left and found something to begin to smile at.

Looks like the start of a webcomic there Colin lol. My doodling doesn't really stay alligned with each other. Sometimes it is upside down or sideways.

I'll need to find a CD to get the drawings I've done on the touchscreen laptops we have here at work. I was bored one day that I decided to give the three laptops we have their own custom backrounds. I even went to date and sign them lol.
Meteor
Posted: Mar 10 2013, 03:11 PM

I like that doodle. It has a lot of life to it, as Tuskano pointed out smile.gif

And
@Ethos: I'm liking those first two. Nice work drawing those with a mouse.
@jv123whatever/lombo : Not bad.
Tuskano
Posted: Mar 12 2013, 09:46 PM

IDW Supremo Member

Yay! Here is what I made for backrounds for our touchscreen work laptops. Much better then the default ones. Made using windows paint.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 800 x 508. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 800 x 507. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This one here is a sketch of two of our people playing cards. You can kinda tell it.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 800 x 512. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Mar 12 2013, 09:58 PM

Patient Zero

Touch screen laptops? Oh you fancy huh? Do you know which models they are because I've been in the market for a tablet/laptop hybrid-conglomeration-abomination-thing for a little while. All the ones I've seen are huge and bulky though. This stuff is pretty cool. Keep it up! laugh2.gif
Tuskano
Posted: Mar 12 2013, 10:31 PM

IDW Supremo Member

I've drawn other ones on them too that I posted of me sketching people I work with on their phones. The laptop we have are infact big and bulky. So you can get it muddy or might be able to get away with dropping it on the ground and it living. It is a Toughbook CF-31 by Panasonic.

But yea, they are very fun if I get on them without having to do anything work related.
case
Posted: Mar 19 2013, 10:22 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 2,933

I haven't drawn anything in ... a long time. One problem I have is inspiration, so anybody wanna throw down some suggestions?
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Mar 19 2013, 10:34 PM

Patient Zero

QUOTE (case @ 12 minutes, 37 seconds ago)
I haven't drawn anything in ... a long time. One problem I have is inspiration, so anybody wanna throw down some suggestions?

Draw a person slapping another person with a huge stack of books while wearing a monocle and top hat while screaming 'poppycock!' Then color it in. tongue.gif

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
nivek
Posted: May 6 2013, 09:41 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 28,727

Been a while since the last time I've drawn something traditional:

user posted image

This post has been edited by nivek on May 7 2013, 09:31 PM
Tuskano
Posted: May 6 2013, 10:52 PM

IDW Supremo Member

QUOTE (nivek @ 1 hour, 10 minutes ago)
Been a while since the last time I've drawn something traditional:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/126...otz-d64ebkg.jpg
Deviantart Link

That... is really good. I like how you did the shading. I have never been too big into shading in any of my art.
Kurara
Posted: May 7 2013, 12:23 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 41,171

user posted image
SPOILER

This post has been edited by Kurara on May 7 2013, 12:28 AM
nivek
Posted: May 7 2013, 02:50 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 28,727

QUOTE (Tuskano @ 3 hours, 44 minutes ago)
That... is really good.  I like how you did the shading.  I have never been too big into shading in any of my art.

Thanks, I still suck big time in the hands though facepalm.gif, I wasn't into shading too when I started drawing way back, got inspired from some of the nice works with shading I saw in Deviantart smile.gif

@Kurara

Nice sketches, does the car have four legs too? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by nivek on May 7 2013, 03:06 AM
Kurara
Posted: May 7 2013, 04:06 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 41,171

It has two legs and two wings ^^
(And two ears plus a fluffy tail and a FAAAATTT furry stomach.)

This post has been edited by Kurara on May 7 2013, 04:08 AM
Meteor
Posted: May 7 2013, 03:48 PM

@nivek: Nice work as usual
@Kurara: You did some great work yourself. I'm liking your style, as well as that vastly improved Veneno.

And now that this thread has been revived by legitimately talented artists, I must regretfully inform you that these next submissions will not be of any comparable quality.

Two dumb drawings I made.
user posted image
user posted image

Itoshiki-sensei is in despair. Being drawn by a shitty, lazy artist has left him in despair. Significant not-looking-at-any-sort-of-reference crudeness abound.
user posted image
Drew one hand, procrastinated on improving it for days, then ultimately left it as is and mirrored it. You think you suck at drawing hands, nivek?

This was inspired by one of Colin's recent posts. Enjoy a lousy MS Paint imitation of her art style.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 667 x 825. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Walls ended up getting drawn from a different perspective than planned. This different perspective did not work too well. And yay I drew a leg too short facepalm.gif

And now for something I'm half-decent at- oh wait this is a messed up rush job too.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 917 x 486. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

And that's all I've got for now. Anyone else got stuff? Because this thread gets inactive too easily.

19 Pages  « 15 16 17 18 19