Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Lan Evo's Theme

Important Rules
Please READ this topic before starting a topic in this section. And remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,035  ·  Replies: 1 
> Question on [Total] in timeattack, in-store only or all int versions worldwide?
ultradd
  Posted: May 29 2009, 08:29 PM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 32,193

I have a question on the [total]/best time in timeattack mode ID4.

Is the [total],(the green color one), shows the in-store's best time, region's best or all international version worldwide's best time?
akira86
Posted: Jun 26 2009, 10:19 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,342

QUOTE (ultradd @ May 29 2009, 08:29 PM)
I have a question on the [total]/best time in timeattack mode ID4.

Is the [total],(the green color one), shows the in-store's best time, region's best or all international version worldwide's best time?

If the initial d cab u play on has interet connection, then the fastest time out off all the initial d machince it is connected to is in the total. But if ur arcade only has in store battles an no internet connection battles, then its the record for the inital d cabs in the store.