Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Nathalie - Heartbeat

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 11,102  ·  Replies: 5 
> Initial D Arcade Stage 8 in Greensboro, NC
Takeshi Nakazato
  Posted: Dec 31 2017, 01:53 PM

ER34 <3

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,412

Lost Ark Video Games now has Initial D Arcade Stage 8, license cards are $10. Price to play is pay a flat fee for unlimited play for the entire day. The fee differs depending on which day it is.
Mo05eman
Posted: Jan 1 2018, 12:50 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,324

From Greensboro and have been taking up space in Lost Ark on the Initial D cabinets for the past week and a half; glad to see this posted here. Our community is just getting started but already there's at least 30-40 people with licenses and a dozen or so that are Ex/Full spec. Right now no big rivalries as everyone is still getting used to the game/specing up their cars but in the next month or so things I can see things starting to get heated. As far as I've seen there aren't any veterans of IDAS8 coming in so we've all been learning the game from the ground up outside a few people who had played at conventions and stuff. If you stop by come say hi; I go by Moose on my license. The owner Dan is super nice and is excited to have Initial D there and plans to start doing tournaments as well.
Takeshi Nakazato
  Posted: Jan 5 2018, 05:18 PM

ER34 <3

Member No.: 2,412

I was there last weekend, card name is BILLY. You were the one with the DC2 if I recall correctly. Im an veteran from IDAS2, 3 and Extreme Stage/4.
Mo05eman
Posted: Jan 6 2018, 02:40 AM

Shmuck

Yup thats right though I've switched over to an FC now which I'm liking a lot better; the DC2 just couldn't cut it when it came to quick back and forth drifting (or maybe I couldn't handle it). Either way I'm cutting 2 seconds off all my time trials with little to no more effort so it was worth grinding up a second car. This is the first Initial D I've played and I love it probably going to spend most of the weekend working on time trials and begin working towards full platinum as whatever tournament that is planned gets closer.
Mo05eman
Posted: Jan 27 2018, 06:41 PM

Shmuck

Well we just got another 4 IDAS8 cabinets with the opening of the Round 1 at Four Seasons mall. Definitely still going to be playing at Lost Ark since its cheaper but its nice to have cabs on pay to play so we can buy more cars for each license which was impossible on the f2p Lost Ark machines. The cabinets at Round 1 are also pretty beat; at least the 2 cabs on the end did not have working card readers for the moment. I expect (hope) this will be fixed because it seemed like a lot of the machines were rushed in for launch since Groove Coaster was updating throughout the day and several other machines were not starting correctly. So hopefully once things settle in they will be fixed because I'd like to play 4 player matches at some point.

They also have 4 Wangan Maximum Tune 5 cabs which looked to be in much nicer condition but were constantly occupied the whole time I was there so I didn't get a chance to play them at all.
Tomo
Posted: Mar 4 2018, 02:42 PM

Retired old man

Member No.: 9,983

heh. my buddy lives down the street from that place, I'll have to be sure to visit at some point to check the game out.