Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost OST) Leslie Parrish - King Of The Century

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

37 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 267,595  ·  Replies: 924 
> Introduction to IDAS8 Infinity, All you need to know to move on from IDAS7 to IDAS8.
AMDK_r_SOHAI
Posted: Sep 19 2014, 09:06 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,745

QUOTE (OkamiWind @ Yesterday, 9:25 PM)
Actually no, the points are much more lenient in IDAS8 then AS7.

You get 600 pts per won race, that is 150 more then the points in AS7. I think the points per parts are the same? I do not remember at the moment.

What I AM worried about is if the D coins provide some sort of boost to the cars. But in the US we can't get D coins so...meh.

Oh dear, what d-coin boost the car?? It's about the skill. no such thing boost just using d-coin.

@dummyinthecity
what ID nick?
OkamiWind
Posted: Sep 19 2014, 10:08 AM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,468

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ 1 hour, 1 minutes ago)
Oh dear, what d-coin boost the car?? It's about the skill. no such thing boost just using d-coin.

@dummyinthecity
what ID nick?

It's just my pessimism talking. For all I know it's a lie, but I can't deny that possibility. Its highly unlikely but it's there...

And I'm not saying it's a large boost, it could a small one. Like car accelerates quarter of a second quicker or turn a bit more faster, that type of boost.

Dress up parts are the same amount of points, so that could be a relief to some.

This post has been edited by OkamiWind on Sep 19 2014, 10:12 AM
Gunma's 34
Posted: Sep 19 2014, 02:19 PM

The R34's chosen one

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 27,787

Thing is, here in the Philippines; there is only one [empty] cabinet that caters to IDAS. The main problem? Still the same cab as that of IDAS4.

With the new features in, I'm quite tempted to return to IDAS. Though as far as I know, IDAS8 infinity, I didn't see a terminal / ID Factory hub last time I visited that place.

On one end of the spectrum, I might actually go back and play this revamp, but...

I'm still waiting though when the CS14 will return (S14 Kouki); though I know with its no-involvement in the series, I doubt this'll happen.

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on Sep 19 2014, 02:23 PM
Falbere
  Posted: Sep 19 2014, 04:47 PM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Group: IDP Admin
Member No.: 43,254

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ 7 hours, 40 minutes ago)

@dummyinthecity
what ID nick?

If you are talking about my card names in IDAS7(they are all kinda lame + I am a casual automatic transmission player)

KEISKE
TAKUMI
BUNTA
アアアアアア

Hehe... I guess I'm just a big Initial D fan.

This post has been edited by dummyinthecity on Sep 19 2014, 04:49 PM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
AMDK_r_SOHAI
Posted: Sep 19 2014, 07:47 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (dummyinthecity @ 2 hours, 59 minutes ago)
If you are talking about my card names in IDAS7(they are all kinda lame + I am a casual automatic transmission player)

KEISKE
TAKUMI
BUNTA
アアアアアア

Hehe... I guess I'm just a big Initial D fan.

It's nothing lame about it. It is just a name. So long you enjoy the game. Who cares. Never look down in AT drivers. They are good.
What I learn is not to blame anything about the car or physic or etc. It's yourself to learn to be faster.

This post has been edited by AMDK_r_SOHAI on Sep 19 2014, 07:53 PM
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Sep 19 2014, 08:46 PM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ 59 minutes, 28 seconds ago)
It's nothing lame about it. It is just a name. So long you enjoy the game. Who cares. Never look down in AT drivers. They are good.
What I learn is not to blame anything about the car or physic or etc. It's yourself to learn to be faster.

I would have to agree on the statement above.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Falbere
  Posted: Sep 20 2014, 12:01 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Thanks for the encouragement, but the sad truth is MT is always faster than AT drivers. Especially in TA. I always have problems even trying to get gold on Akina DH. In the top 1000 TAs on the list, all of them are MT

This post has been edited by dummyinthecity on Sep 20 2014, 12:01 AM
AMDK_r_SOHAI
Posted: Sep 20 2014, 08:43 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (OkamiWind @ Yesterday, 10:08 AM)
It's just my pessimism talking. For all I know it's a lie, but I can't deny that possibility. Its highly unlikely but it's there...

And I'm not saying it's a large boost, it could a small one. Like car accelerates quarter of a second quicker or turn a bit more faster, that type of boost.

Dress up parts are the same amount of points, so that could be a relief to some.

Simple to say your guess? OMG 1/4 of a sec for a turn faster is equal to few sec in a map.
Please go see the ranking of japan players, they didnt even use d-coin also can get top 10.....
It's just based on skill...
OkamiWind
Posted: Sep 20 2014, 08:47 AM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ 3 minutes, 44 seconds ago)
Simple to say your guess? OMG 1/4 of a sec for a turn faster is equal to few sec in a map.
Please go see the ranking of japan players, they didnt even use d-coin also can get top 10.....

Jesus man calm down! I'm just saying it's a very, very unlikely probability. What do you gain from attacking my pessimism? I know this is a skilled game, it's not that hard to deduce.

Calm down man. Seriously.
Falbere
  Posted: Sep 20 2014, 08:19 PM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ Today, 12:43 AM)

You do not have to use such an aggresive tone. Ok, we get the idea. The parts are the same peformance.

On a side note: how do you know that the top 10 did not use D Coins?
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Sep 20 2014, 08:39 PM

Max Aura Racing

Member No.: 41,589

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ Today, 12:43 AM)

Meh. I dont think that they didnt use d coins... U dk how rich they are. Go and try out d8 then say.. I tried it and its very different from d7..

Falbere
  Posted: Sep 21 2014, 03:16 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

QUOTE (ExPreSS518LoVuR @ 6 hours, 37 minutes ago)
Meh. I dont think that they didnt use d coins... U dk how rich they are. Go and try out d8 then say.. I tried it and its very different from d7..

Oh cool, you've tried already? How was the physics? Did you transfer your IDAS7 card? do they downgrade your cars? what are the things kept when you transfer card?
AMDK_r_SOHAI
Posted: Sep 21 2014, 05:56 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (OkamiWind @ Yesterday, 8:47 AM)
Jesus man calm down! I'm just saying it's a very, very unlikely probability. What do you gain from attacking my pessimism? I know this is a skilled game, it's not that hard to deduce.

Calm down man. Seriously.

Totally not attacking you, nothing to gain.
That's your opinion, I just stating a fact so it doesn't mislead other people here.
I respect all players include you so don't get the wrong idea.

On a side note: how do you know that the top 10 did not use D Coins?

Yes I know some of them, they rather complete story and tune together. You want to know their names?

I don't know how rich they are, however their records and videos shows their skills. You are the EXPSPT? I heard great name and story about you and play style. Many people say about you on facebook and groups. I guess you are famous enough to say me.
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Sep 21 2014, 10:27 PM

Max Aura Racing

QUOTE (dummyinthecity @ Yesterday, 7:16 PM)
Oh cool, you've tried already? How was the physics? Did you transfer your IDAS7 card? do they downgrade your cars? what are the things kept when you transfer card?

Yes. Yep i transfered.

Firstly , they downgrade the cars. (Always,and irritating.) full spec to see full power.

And some courses, when u turn alot, can really cut down the speed, alot,really.

Only the colours of ur car are kept when u transfer. U will get free continue ticket everytime u play. (Once used , next day) - valid 1 week

D coins - free 12 D coins. U get one free if u get 10 stamps after the game. Depends how many u played inside.

As for the physics, u need to step fully the brake first and keep pressing the gas while turning to commit a drift/turn. Very tiring. But i guess it takes sometime to find out.

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ Yesterday, 9:56 PM)
I don't know how rich they are, however their records and videos shows their skills. You are the EXPSPT? I heard great name and story about you and play style. Many people say about you on facebook and groups. I guess you are famous enough to say me.

U cant show ur skills until u full tune then.. Hmmm.. U saw me? Nope. I am not famous as what they said. Lol. Me noob.

This post has been edited by ExPreSS518LoVuR on Sep 21 2014, 11:34 PM
AMDK_r_SOHAI
Posted: Sep 22 2014, 03:34 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (ExPreSS518LoVuR @ 5 hours, 7 minutes ago)
Yes. Yep i transfered.

Firstly , they downgrade the cars. (Always,and irritating.) full spec to see full power.

And some courses, when u turn alot, can really cut down the speed, alot,really.

Only the colours of ur car are kept when u transfer. U will get free continue ticket everytime u play. (Once used , next day) - valid 1 week

D coins - free 12 D coins. U get one free if u get 10 stamps after the game. Depends how many u played inside.

As for the physics, u need to step fully the brake first and keep pressing the gas while turning to commit a drift/turn. Very tiring. But i guess it takes sometime to find out.

U cant show ur skills until u full tune then.. Hmmm.. U saw me? Nope. I am not famous as what they said. Lol. Me noob.

What you mean you can't show your skill until you full tune? Okay you full tune and now showing skills?
Yes I saw you, you so famous! Everyone like say your posts in facebook are very outspoken.
Post describe you are the professional player. I want to learn from you. You already know the physics.
Good job. teach me please.
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Sep 22 2014, 03:56 AM

Max Aura Racing

QUOTE (AMDK_r_SOHAI @ 22 minutes, 2 seconds ago)
What you mean you can't show your skill until you full tune? Okay you full tune and now showing skills?
Yes I saw you, you so famous! Everyone like say your posts in facebook are very outspoken.
Post describe you are the professional player. I want to learn from you. You already know the physics.
Good job. teach me please.

Err.. Car still loses abit of speed while in spec 5... So...

I wasnt sure of the physics. Other ppl are still giving a test on it.
spark guo
Posted: Sep 22 2014, 06:33 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 41,588

Oh yes... I cant wait anymore... Haha... And we will hv IND PHY THL player play online with us, many of us are being excited...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Falbere
  Posted: Sep 22 2014, 03:17 PM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

QUOTE (ExPreSS518LoVuR @ Yesterday, 2:27 PM)

Wow. So they do a full downgrade to spec 0 or it was like IDAS7 where they let you keep your spec 3? Also, you mentioned only car colors are kept. So you don't get to keep your aero parts like wings, rims and bumpers? What about auras, can you keep them?
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Sep 22 2014, 09:04 PM

Max Aura Racing

QUOTE (dummyinthecity @ 5 hours, 47 minutes ago)
Wow. So they do a full downgrade to spec 0 or it was like IDAS7 where they let you keep your spec 3? Also, you mentioned only car colors are kept. So you don't get to keep your aero parts like wings, rims and bumpers? What about auras, can you keep them?

Spec 0. (Normal stock car) Nope , the parts are gone and so are the auras... Everything is new and restarted.

This post has been edited by ExPreSS518LoVuR on Sep 22 2014, 09:13 PM
OkamiWind
Posted: Sep 22 2014, 09:23 PM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

QUOTE (ExPreSS518LoVuR @ 19 minutes, 2 seconds ago)
Spec 0. (Normal stock car) Nope , the parts are gone and so are the auras... Everything is new and restarted.

What really? So it would be better for you to just make a new card? Well except for the D coins and all but...really?

Really Sega? Ew...
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Sep 23 2014, 12:13 AM

Max Aura Racing

QUOTE (OkamiWind @ 2 hours, 49 minutes ago)
What really? So it would be better for you to just make a new card? Well except for the D coins and all but...really?

Really Sega? Ew...

The only good thing abt it is just cars being kept there...
Falbere
  Posted: Sep 23 2014, 05:05 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

QUOTE (ExPreSS518LoVuR @ 4 hours, 51 minutes ago)
The only good thing abt it is just cars being kept there...

Aaand... perhaps, your character and your background? rolleyes.gif

Added you to credits and updated info on card transfer.
RIT_ninja
Posted: Sep 23 2014, 08:06 PM

ざけんなよ!

Member No.: 13,218

QUOTE (ExPreSS518LoVuR @ Yesterday, 9:04 PM)

Sega...when will they ever learn from NamcoBandai....

I've kept my R32 from WMMT1 until now in WMMT4 and sure as hell would be in WMMT5...Aside from having to redo story in WMMT2 and 5 plays of story mode in WMMT4 (didn't full tune in DX+), the car has been full tuned for nearly 10 years

This post has been edited by RIT_ninja on Sep 23 2014, 08:07 PM
SonicSP
Posted: Sep 23 2014, 10:17 PM

Nagao Fanboy

Member No.: 36,182

Hmm.......

I'm dissapointed with losing the externals since I've had that for a few games but I'm really glad about the avatar parts. That's the one I care the most. As for internal parts, losing it all is pretty much normal with the exception of 7. That was a good thing, but I'm not really surprised they removed it.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Sep 23 2014, 10:24 PM
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Sep 23 2014, 11:03 PM

Max Aura Racing

QUOTE (dummyinthecity @ Yesterday, 9:05 PM)
Aaand... perhaps, your character and your background?  rolleyes.gif

Added you to credits and updated info on card transfer.

Character dressups gone but good thing is that they give you 3 different coloured backgrounds . Each has a different title given.

They use half english and japanese this time. But that's only for guiding when u are buying d coins or requesting a temp password at the end of the game to login in to the initial d net. The temp password is to be used within 3 days at the website. After using it they will ask u to change your password perm for your card. Same goes to buying d net. They will ask you for ur 4 number pin. These are the important things you cannot forget as they speak.

I tried ghost TA - costs u 3 D coins.

As for D net : extention svc is given . They give u 30 days + 5 extra days. I wasnt sure how much it costs. But either the same or increase.

This post has been edited by ExPreSS518LoVuR on Sep 23 2014, 11:27 PM

37 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »