Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Boys Band - Crazy Night

Important Rules
user posted imageNOTE : All pinned topics were replaced by one main topic that links to important topics. Check that topic out first before starting a new one. Please read the thread (Competition) - General Rules before making a challenge topic. All challenge threads must adhere to the example challenge format. All competitions are based on a honor system, lying about your lap times could earn you an actual warning. Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums. Any inflammatory comments, flaming and flame baiting will not be tolerated. Violators will be issued an actual warning. These forums are for friendly competitions.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 13,336  ·  Replies: 51 
> Gran Turismo Videos :>, ID Ver 3 Inspired
Seri
Posted: Jun 16 2013, 07:43 AM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

Could I perhaps see some things done with the 350z?

Thanks!

Edit: On Deep Forest Raceway would be nice.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

This post has been edited by Miura Seri on Jun 16 2013, 07:47 AM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Myrnn
  Posted: Jun 16 2013, 12:16 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,421

QUOTE (jbeavis100 @ 5 hours, 31 minutes ago)
Awesome run. Your pace in the 2nd lap was great. Do you run that track often? You seemed a little too careful on that first lap or maybe it's just me. I love the MX5 TC biggrin.gif I love your videos keep it up!
also figured I'd mention.. you spelled my username wrong in your description. tongue.gif

Naw I dont run SS5 often xD, i mostly play on nurburgring now days when ever i do have the time, sorry about the name misspell but thats what you get when you make vids late at night lol -.-"

And sure Miura Seri ill get on that one next =)

3 Pages  1 2 3