Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - cafe ROZA--for Johnny & Mary--

Views: 5,948  ·  Replies: 10 
> [FANFIC] Uncharted Territory - Chapter 1, Short but sweet.
Rudy
  Posted: Dec 14 2014, 05:05 PM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)

This post has been edited by Rudy on Jun 15 2015, 11:38 AM
OkamiWind
Posted: Dec 14 2014, 06:26 PM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,468

Hm, so a reboot eh? Well I don't know if I'll read this one intensively, given my opinions of the fic's characters, but it's good to see a fic reborn in a way.

Also, did you create those drawings? Freaking awesome regardless.
Rudy
  Posted: Dec 14 2014, 06:57 PM

Unregistered

This post has been edited by Rudy on Dec 14 2014, 06:57 PM
Hannah
Posted: Dec 14 2014, 08:35 PM

Remember Me
Group Icon

Group: PONY FANATIC
Member No.: 8,296

*whine* I just noticed I didn't draw Ryosuke's shoulders broad enough! >_< ugh ugh ughhh

I like this, though. It's like a prologue to a new book of the series. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I'm actually glad my work came out this good, and compliments the story very well. biggrin.gif I hope you continue to write this month, I would be glad to illustrate future chapters.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Rin
Posted: Dec 16 2014, 08:08 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,355

The prologue certainly sets up some nice build up...and despite being a bit of a fanfic, I am still quite intrigued by this...keep up the good work, dude. =)
Meteor
Posted: Dec 25 2014, 04:06 PM

Were you expecting something else?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,929

Well, here we go again. Time to see how things turn out this time.

Nice little prologue to start things off with, and it certainly helped clear up some of the details of the later On The Unbeaten Path chapters too (though I still wonder how in the hell an 86 with 150 PS tops can have enough torque to hold drifts on the highway at speeds near 135 MPH). To be honest, I am a little curious as to how that fic would've gone if the supernatural and crossover elements hadn't come into it so much and the story had been a little more like those early chapters with the green Starion, but ultimately I still liked reading it how it ended up anyway, and this continuation-of-sorts (of both that fic and Carbon Expressway) certainly maintains my interest. I know I'm likely to enjoy seeing a full chapter of this get posted up, and I get the feeling I'll likely find this fic a nice read all the way through as well in the end.
So keep it coming and stuff. Both this story and Heikou Sen and whatever other thing you do or do not end up working on alongside those. Always good to see you writing, and unsurprisingly enough, your writing skill is still in good condition. Hope to see an update soon.
Rudy
  Posted: Jun 15 2015, 11:18 AM

Unregistered

xiao
Posted: Jun 15 2015, 01:50 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

Sweet, nice way to start things off. If that was me on Thanksgiving, I would've chugged my cat at the phone and slept in till 1PM. We gotta get you and Hannah a light novel deal with Kodansha US. biggrin.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Meteor
Posted: Jun 17 2015, 10:00 AM

As always, about time. The quality of the prose alone always makes your chapters worth the wait nevertheless. There's plenty of detail as usual - simultaneously describing both the setting and helping to add to the characters and happenings with ease - and it still all flows by smoothly. We're off to a relatively slow start with this new chapter, but there's definitely strong evidence that things won't be a chore to read, and reading this chapter was definitely no chore either. As repetitive as this might sound from me by now: great job yet again.

So what does this R person who is definitely not an R. T. person have to discuss with our two USDM drivers here? I know I'm certainly interested. In the spirit of how things were here in the old days, I say moar plz.
Rudy
  Posted: Jun 18 2015, 03:04 PM

Unregistered

Meteor
Posted: Jun 19 2015, 12:45 AM

Alright, here's a reply to improve the chances of getting the next chapter quick. Nao gib me.