Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - platinum

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 8,685  ·  Replies: 3 
> Show your manga collection
Rain197
  Posted: Dec 21 2015, 10:38 AM

euro☆neko

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,553

Image is really big so i put it as a spoiler
SPOILER

For the 2016.06.10
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 748 x 883. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This post has been edited by Rain197 on Jun 10 2016, 11:34 AM
xiao
Posted: Dec 21 2015, 12:56 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

Ohh GTO!! That was my inspiration to pretend to be a Japanese teacher on the internetz like 10 years ago~ XD!! Love me some Onizuka mang.

I'm constantly pruning my manga collection cause I only like to collect what I really enjoy. I just gave away all my 10 Terra Formars volumes, and my 7 Ajin tanks... Ajin's a super great series; think a grittier Death Note... but it just wasn't that memorable to me after like 5 volumes, same reason I gave away my 30 tanks of Inital D & Wangan. biggrin.gif / For Initial D it's all about that OB Kikaku anime w/the eurobeats, otherwise, Shigeno's only good for racing scenes, which can be substituted with animation. I was thinking about getting into Spice & Wolf, but Keito Koume's art kind of started degrading after a couple of books, so no dice.

Here's my current shelf~

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 3763 x 2117. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

- Mega Tokyo
- Hellsing
- Black Lagoon
- Doujinshi
- Artbooks
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Rain197
  Posted: Jun 10 2016, 11:36 AM

euro☆neko

Member No.: 45,553

Big update!
JeffreySoftbark
Posted: Jul 27 2017, 11:58 AM

DJ Pon-2

Member No.: 48,221

user posted image
Tokyo Ghoul
Sweetness and Lightning
One Piece
My Hime
Black Lagoon
Love Hina
I inherited my cousins entire tokyo mew mew series laugh2.gif
DragonBall
aaand a few random books laugh2.gif laugh2.gif

Edit: Just take in the lucky star DVD collection incomplete by one Dvd laugh2.gif laugh2.gif laugh2.gif

This post has been edited by JeffreySoftbark on Jul 27 2017, 12:07 PM