Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Fastway - Kingo King'o Beat

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 6,032  ·  Replies: 6 
> Fujiwara Tofu Cafe Initial D themed Cafe, This past weekend, I attended their Grand Opening
StReEtWaLkeR
  Posted: Feb 2 2022, 12:14 AM

Married to Jessica Alba

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,255

On Saturday, Jan 29th I attended the Grand Opening of Fujiwara Tofu Cafe located in El Monte, CA. Hundreds of people attended and few Initial D themed cars showed up (few 86s, FD,R32, FC, few GC8s etc.) Luckily, my friends had saved spot for me & I only lined up for only 2 hours (instead 6 hours since it open at noon.) The café food is fairly decent (they sell different flavored boba drinks, tofu, & rice pudding entrees named after teams of Initial D.) I had talked to few people in line & it was of full of locals fans while others drove as far Northern Cal and San Diego. I never seen so many Initial D fans in one place since never.

If you want to make a visit their address: 9216 Flair Dr Unit B, El Monte, CA 91731

Here are some photos of the place.

user posted image

user posted image
l

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
l

user posted image
l

user posted image

user posted image
l

user posted image

user posted image
wasdessty
Posted: Feb 2 2022, 12:35 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 51,295

That's cool!
orsolyahim
Posted: Sep 16 2022, 09:45 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 53,243

Oh, yeah. I believe that D cars are always an indicator of quality food and bar in an opening restaurant.
wasdessty
Posted: Sep 19 2022, 07:45 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 51,295

This is cool.
orsolyahim
Posted: Sep 22 2022, 02:30 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 53,243

Oh, yeah. I believe that D cars are always an indicator of quality food and bar in an opening restaurant. People who're used to the good life won't come to a place that isn't luxurious enough. Fujiwara Tofu Cafe is a cool place with a great selection of vegetarian dishes. It annoys me when almost every dish in a restaurant contains gluten or saturated fatty cholesterol. I attempt to move away from such greasy and unhealthy food, so I go to places like restaurants that have more choices of vegetable dishes. Also, I love going to restaurant füssen because there are always lots of vegetable additions to well-cooked diet meats that normalize the fat content of the dish.

This post has been edited by orsolyahim on May 28 2023, 11:59 PM
Boris74
Posted: Nov 11 2022, 12:19 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 53,299

Hello,

You were very lucky to have been able to attend. I hope I will have the opportunity to come next time.
mikaylajaylengtt4
Posted: Apr 2 2024, 05:39 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 53,902

Wow, the Fujiwara Tofu Cafe's Grand Opening sounds like it was quite the event! It's amazing to hear about the Initial D themed cars and the enthusiasm from fans traveling from all over. If you're ever in the mood for something different, maybe you can check out some local pizza near me for a tasty change of pace.