Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Maximum Acceleration

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

420 Pages  « 184 185 186 187 188 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 1,889,289  ·  Replies: 10,499 
> 頭文字D YM35 Vol.719-DREAM (end)29/07/2013 (T_T)
ryosuke4eternity
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 06:22 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,135

takumi with chubby cheek...he look like shinn.makes me wonder if shinn's also around 13?? then the race will even more illegal unsure.gif
fuji_tak
  Posted: Jun 20 2010, 06:38 AM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,374

QUOTE (ryosuke4eternity @ 16 minutes, 14 seconds ago)
takumi with chubby cheek...he look like shinn.makes me wonder if shinn's also around 13?? then the race will even more illegal unsure.gif

99 % of initial d content is illegal.
I don't be surprised someone like Bunta (that put in hachiroku an illegal engine) practiced fraud evasion with the cash that he earns with his tofu shop. laugh.gif
Sappo
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 08:59 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 31,774

An animated version of Initial D Gaiden would be awesome, especially now that we're waiting for 5th stage.

This post has been edited by Sappo on Jun 20 2010, 03:36 PM
ZeetherKID77
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 03:23 PM

Move it, bucko

Member No.: 2,311

Initial D Gaiden?

That NEEDS to be scanlated.
Blues
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 06:27 PM

Silent Hero

Member No.: 15,805

I wish someone would start scanlating The rest of Initial D. fear2.gif

I only see up to halfway through the FD v Z33 race... sad.gif

This post has been edited by Dark Shinobi on Jun 20 2010, 06:28 PM
Tessou
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 11:09 PM

IDW Evil Administrator
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

QUOTE (Sappo @ Yesterday, 12:59 PM)
An animated version of Initial D Gaiden would be awesome, especially now that we're waiting for 5th stage.

I don't think it would work very well as a special to be released before Fifth Stage. A good release for it would be after they finally announce when Fifth Stage will start airing, then release the special in the months before then, to capitalize on the anticipation of the new season.

Anything besides another Extra Stage that nobody cares about. laugh.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Phantom_R32
Posted: Jun 20 2010, 11:19 PM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

Or maybe an Extra Stage that's a 30 minute long shower scene. Preferably with Mako, Sayuki, Kyoko and whatever the hell that golfer chick's name is...

This post has been edited by Phantom_R32 on Jun 20 2010, 11:20 PM
fuji_tak
  Posted: Jun 21 2010, 01:42 AM

IDW Goldmember

Initial was recorded this week. Maybe this night for the first spoil.

Some discussions about the chapter :

頭文字Dを読んでいたと思ったらガンダムを読んで Thinking that Gundam is read when  initial D chapter was read.

i just hope that nothing supernatural (like hachiroku birds) occured in Ryosuke race.

This post has been edited by fuji_tak on Jun 21 2010, 01:44 AM
Tessou
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 02:26 AM

IDW Evil Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ 3 hours, 7 minutes ago)
Or maybe an Extra Stage that's a 30 minute long shower scene. Preferably with Mako, Sayuki, Kyoko and whatever the hell that golfer chick's name is...

No mention of Natsuki? biggrin.gif Golfer chick is Mika Uehara.
Tsyta
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 02:38 AM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 32,272

scissor me timbers@!@@@@@!

(USER WAS VERBALLY WARNED FOR THIS POST)
  - Details: Verbal warning has been issued to this post by Apex Carver on Jun 21 2010, 04:35 PM.
  - Reasons: Spamming
fuji_tak
  Posted: Jun 21 2010, 10:20 AM

IDW Goldmember

Vol.595 Conflict (latter part)

Rin Hojo doesn't want that Ryosuke to be comfortably alive whereas Kaori died. Maybe Rin Hojo wasn't only Ryosuke's senpai but driving master/teacher too.

user posted image
香織の死を受け止めきれない北条凜の心が、涼介を責めることへと向かっていく!Rin Hojo heart which cannot catch Kaori's death, keeps facing to the fact that Ryosuke is blamed!
オレが許せないのは…お前がとっくに立ち直って前に進んでいることだ…I. .. I can not accept that you have already recovered and moving foward
薄情な男だな…それほど簡単に忘れてしまえるのか…。おまえの香織への気持ちは…その程度のものだったのか…!?heartless man...  Can you forget it so easily ? Your feelings to Kaori …

user posted image
やっぱりあんたら、そんなふうにテレパシーで会話できるほどの間柄だったんだ。 After all, I was so close to you that you can telepathically talk to me like that.
傷の深さは…悲しみの大きさは…絶望して立ち止まってしまうこととは別なんだ…。どんなに苦しくても…前に進むことがオレ達の義務だ…!!あなたこそまちがっている。それはただの現実逃避だ!!The depth of wounds ... The size of sadness...Besides despairing and halting....No matter how it is painful …going foward it's our duty..!! Only you are wrong. It's just escapism! !
だまれ…!!涼介 Shut up! ! Ryosuke
おまえこそ逃げている…。香織の自殺は、オレ達二人の責任だ。オレ達のエゴがあいつを苦しめた…。忘れるな…涼介!!忘れることは絶対に許さん!!Only you are running away!! Kaori's suicide, we are responsible. My egoisms afflicted him..Do not forget ... Ryosuke! ! Forgetting is never permited !!
忘れてなんかいない…。逃げてもいない…!!かたときも心から消えることはない…。だからこそ進むことがオレの答えだ…。Don't forget it...Don't run away..!! Truly even don't disappear from the heart..!! Advancing is my answer ..!!
こんなふうにオレ達がいがみあうことが、彼女の望みだとでも言うんですか…?悲しませるだけだ…。わからないのか…北条先輩!!目を覚ませっ!! Do you think  that it is her hope that we quarrel in this way? i just feel sorry....Don't you understand … Hojo Senpaï !! Wake up/Open your eyes !!
あなたが香織さんのためにオレを追いつめるというなら…オレは彼女のためにも…If you said that you cornered me because of Kaori's... She is also for me ...
あなたの目を覚まさせてやる I will open your eyes.
オレは彼女のためにも、あなたの目を覚まさせてやるが Though I let them your eyes awake for her
愛しい婚約者を死に至らしめたアニキという存在が憎くて、バトルを挑んだ My older brother used to dislike the presence of the death of beloved fiancee, Challenged the hateful battle
like forgetting the woman he loved, recovering quickly cannot be permited, The battle was challenged
ひとりの女を、二人の男が愛した Two men loved one woman.
愛した女が自殺したっていうのに、何を考えている! Even though I loved the woman who committed suicide !
もしそんなふざけた事を始めようとするなら、オレがおまえを全力でもって阻止する。覚悟しておけ、涼介!
If you try to act playfully, i will stop you with all power..Be prepared Ryosuke !
亡き香織女史に捧げる dedicate to deceased Kaori.

Next title : Vol.596 "ACCIDENT"

This post has been edited by fuji_tak on Jun 21 2010, 10:38 AM
Tsyta
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 12:14 PM

IDW Banned Member

so now they are telepathically talking to each other... initial d has turned pro.

whats the accident title for did ryosuke accidently blow his load and is like whoops just had an accident ^^;
Sappo
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 02:25 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 31,774

Yep Ryosuke is so pro, he can also speak telepathically while driving. Anyway this race is taking forever to finish... I want to see Project D vs Sidewinder for july...
nibiruR32
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 03:12 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 35,610

well this is not a surprise really.. i mean we all know Ryosuke will mentally rape bunta even before the race has started. Unless bunta is an alien blink.gif
Blues
Posted: Jun 21 2010, 03:22 PM

Silent Hero

Member No.: 15,805

Soooo... Rin is trying to kill Ryosuke because he was able to move on with his life after Kaori died. That's what this whole death race is about right?
fuji_tak
  Posted: Jun 22 2010, 03:14 AM

IDW Goldmember

yes Ryosuke want to move foward after Kaori death. In the opposite, Death god close himself from the outside and has developed some brain trauma lol

This post has been edited by fuji_tak on Jun 22 2010, 07:27 AM
Saint
Posted: Jun 22 2010, 03:28 AM

The 6th Blameless Shift

Member No.: 2,067

Initial D is becoming funnier. First, they're evolving into emo drama, then second, they start to speak telepathically! What's next, use The Force? Lol.

This post has been edited by Saint on Jun 22 2010, 03:29 AM
Hizack
Posted: Jun 22 2010, 07:32 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 21,033

QUOTE (fuji_tak @ Yesterday, 5:42 PM)
Initial was recorded this week. Maybe this night for the first spoil.

Some discussions about the chapter :

頭文字Dを読んでいたと思ったらガンダムを読んで Thinking that Gundam is read when  initial D chapter was read.

i just hope that nothing supernatural (like hachiroku birds) occured in Ryosuke race.

So it is the telepathic way of talking that resembles Gundam, especially for Gundam 00 that the pilots talk under high concentration of GN Particles.
jdmflcl
Posted: Jun 22 2010, 08:17 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 32,889

QUOTE (Hizack @ 45 minutes, 9 seconds ago)

So it is the telepathic way of talking that resembles Gundam, especially for Gundam 00 that the pilots talk under high concentration of GN Particles.

I smell an A.D. fan. I'd prefer to call it "newtype" communication wink2.gif
Can we have Char in a Red Rx8? After all, anything red is 3x faster....I doubt even Bunta could beat him. Maybe Ryosuke is a newtype; that would explain ALOT.

Knowing the author's tendencies, I suspect that the guy following in the Z might be the one who crashes. It would be stupid to kill off/crash/injure Rin or Ryosuke at this point.

This post has been edited by jdmflcl on Jun 22 2010, 08:21 AM
Tessou
Posted: Jun 23 2010, 12:32 AM

IDW Evil Administrator
Group Icon

This is reminiscent of Takumi's race against Nakazato, with Ryosuke in tow. Hopefully it doesn't pan out in the same order, or it would be Ryosuke crashing I'm an idiot, it would be Rin crashing. sad.gif

This post has been edited by Tessō on Jun 23 2010, 12:32 AM
Tsyta
Posted: Jun 23 2010, 01:15 AM

IDW Banned Member

QUOTE (Tessō @ 42 minutes, 53 seconds ago)
This is reminiscent of Takumi's race against Nakazato, with Ryosuke in tow. Hopefully it doesn't pan out in the same order, or it would be Ryosuke crashing I'm an idiot, it would be Rin crashing. sad.gif

hell if ur allowed stalin...

anyway it'll be kinda annoying if yet another r32 crashes.

nakazato crashed twice, and rin crashing would be like.

lolr32lol.
fuji_tak
  Posted: Jun 23 2010, 01:40 AM

IDW Goldmember

now ryosuke could advice Kei and tak by newtype communication. Project D strongest weapon.
tkrd48
Posted: Jun 23 2010, 02:01 AM

IDAS5 Team GT

Member No.: 34,011

Hope the chapter Accident end it all..., if not then Rin Hojo and Royusuke need to settle the score at the arcade playing IDAS5 laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
nibiruR32
Posted: Jun 23 2010, 03:36 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 35,610

which manga volume is Initial D Gaiden
DeeezNuuuts83
Posted: Jun 23 2010, 04:21 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 25,374

QUOTE (fuji_tak @ 2 hours, 41 minutes ago)
now ryosuke could advice Kei and tak by newtype communication. Project D strongest weapon.

Throughout Fourth Stage, Ryosuke always seems to think of advice while the drivers are racing, and they end up doing it anyway. However, Ryosuke has been adamant about wanting the drivers to rely less on him, so I don't know if this telepathic communication will be an ongoing phenomenon.

420 Pages  « 184 185 186 187 188 »