Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 12 unique listeners, playing Tabidachi

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

15 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 119,025  ·  Replies: 357 
> Political Discussion, Election is over, post rare policies

Who shall be King?
MAGA [ 13 ]  [68.42%]
Hilldawg [ 3 ]  [15.79%]
Some third party bullshit [ 3 ]  [15.79%]
Total Votes: 19
Guests cannot vote 
Nomake Wan
Posted on Nov 11 2016, 01:56 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (RalliKai @ 58 minutes, 42 seconds ago)
And those were fringe jackasses too.

Yes, that was my entire point. Glad to finally be on the same page.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Tessou
Posted on Nov 11 2016, 02:13 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

I don't think Hillary will be physically able to campaign in four years.
RalliKai
Posted on Nov 11 2016, 05:21 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 3,607

QUOTE (Tessou @ 3 hours, 7 minutes ago)
I don't think Hillary will be physically able to campaign in four years.

There is always Chelsea down the road. The dynasty isn't over yet. shifty2.gif
Tessou
Posted on Nov 11 2016, 05:33 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (RalliKai @ 12 minutes, 37 seconds ago)
There is always Chelsea down the road. The dynasty isn't over yet. shifty2.gif

She's looking at a senate run. Presidency is a loooooong way down the road. She's old enough to run but there is no way she'd have a chance at nomination when Bernie and Warren will probably be gunning for it in 2020.

If not Trump, I would have voted for Bernie, but he folded like origami to the mainstream Democratic party line as soon as the nomination fell through his fingers. I don't like that.
RalliKai
Posted on Nov 12 2016, 05:59 AM

IDW Goldmember

Would be much happier to see the Clinton's, like the Bush's, fade into history.
Posted on Nov 12 2016, 10:05 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Member No.: 16,670

QUOTE (RalliKai @ 4 hours, 5 minutes ago)
Would be much happier to see the Clinton's, like the Bush's, fade into history.

i totally agree with that. atleast we knew what she'd likely do and be prepared for it. i hope they put a nuzzle on trump so he cant do too much damage in his mandate. he can then happily fade into history after whatever shenanigans he has hidden in his head take form (or not).
Tessou
Posted on Nov 12 2016, 10:52 AM

Group Icon

Too late. His team has already influenced a lot of change this week.
xiao
  Posted on Nov 12 2016, 11:24 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

We should all make the United States into a Kingdom... a Kingdom of ROCK!! apxrock.gif ♪ ♫

But seriously: All of us peasants would elect a musician ~ any halfway decent musician like Danny Elfman or Keanu Reeves and then make-up a round table of 13 KNiGHTS that would act as checks & balances so Keanu Reeves doesn't go too crazy for the remainder of his rulership. Then every 6 years we the priests and noblemen and even the livestock would elect another KiNG to rule the United... wait we gotta rename this country into something cooler like RockWorld \m/™ -- Also Lord Keanu would have a wizard (advisor) (Gene/Earl Simmons) that would bestow upon him and every other subsequent KiNG of the United States of RockWorld \m/™ a SiLVER guitar (made by Ibanez.co.jp) named Seibaー and with that sword he would ROCK the WORLD with great power & love!! user posted image -- there would be no more Warz because Rock & Roll would be inscribed within all the hearts of humanity. The official Religion of the United States of ROCKWORLD \m/™ would be Freddie Mercury and everyone would live in the Kingdom of Rock all the days of our lives -- excellent! \m/™

I think we should do that ... who's down to vote✓ for Baron Elfman and/or Lord Reeves...? user posted image

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=LoK9c2piaNk )

This post has been edited by xiao on Nov 12 2016, 11:28 AM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Posted on Nov 12 2016, 05:23 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Tessou @ 6 hours, 31 minutes ago)
Too late. His team has already influenced a lot of change this week.

that has been rather clear with all these recent protests. the masses have been angered quite a bit. if his promises are stopped by the houses people might calm down and get on with civil life. i do hope he's humbled by all the things that are needed to do his mandate and smarten up and try to be a decent president. we have seen he can switch from civilized to raging rather fast so i cant take his current tone as a truth. the next 4 years will be crazy, just hope people/USA can recover from it. he's already trying to keep it all in the family and that is not a great sign........

im not sure how much influence/damage the FBI director did with his announcement on the emails did to her in the last week but it seems to have did sufficient damage to hurt her odds. i dont know what his exact motivation to announce the email investigation that late in the race was but he had no common sense in doing so.

This post has been edited by 207 on Nov 12 2016, 05:24 PM
Tessou
Posted on Nov 12 2016, 05:42 PM

Group Icon

Comey announced the investigation reopening because Anthony Weiner willingly handed over his computers to the NYPD/FBI. No warrant necessary. Because Huma was stupid and kept an archive of Hillary's emails on at least one of those computers, FBI was forced to reopen the investigation to comb through the vast amount of emails. Dear lord, the FBI Director doing his job is beneath common sense?

What promises of Trump's are causing people to go nuts? To end TPP, which he already did yesterday? To make Obamacare better (not repealed), which he outlined yesterday? To strengthen immigration law, which caused a lot of people to say they were moving to Canada, which has strong immigration laws that are similar to what Trump is proposing?

McConnell has only said he pledged to stop Trump's wish to put term limits on congress. WOW, SO BAD!

This post has been edited by Tessou on Nov 12 2016, 06:23 PM
Master0fMadness
Posted on Nov 12 2016, 06:46 PM

Midnight Lover
Group Icon

Group: PONY FANATIC
Member No.: 46,279

So, being a bit behind on details... by improving Obamacare, does that mean possibly a public option?
Tessou
Posted on Nov 12 2016, 07:29 PM

Group Icon

He basically said he's keeping the things that work, and improving the things that didn't. He won't drop it entirely (which CNN proudly trumpeted as "Trump waffling on his own policy already") because that would leave a lot of people stranded. He's just looking to fix the damn thing so it provides more benefits for less money. I am praying that he takes out the fines for those that do not want to participate in what is essentially a subsidized private insurance plan. This would pave the way for a public option.

There is no official policy out there yet. He's just announced a transition team, so it's going to take some time to get policy language out there.
Posted on Nov 12 2016, 07:39 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Tessou @ 1 hour, 56 minutes ago)
Comey announced the investigation reopening because Anthony Weiner willingly handed over his computers to the NYPD/FBI. No warrant necessary. Because Huma was stupid and kept an archive of Hillary's emails on at least one of those computers, FBI was forced to reopen the investigation to comb through the vast amount of emails. Dear lord, the FBI Director doing his job is beneath common sense?

What promises of Trump's are causing people to go nuts? To end TPP, which he already did yesterday? To make Obamacare better (not repealed), which he outlined yesterday? To strengthen immigration law, which caused a lot of people to say they were moving to Canada, which has strong immigration laws that are similar to what Trump is proposing?

McConnell has only said he pledged to stop Trump's wish to put term limits on congress. WOW, SO BAD!

i just feel Comey could've waited for them to look at them first before announcing anything new. it was so close to election day that they should've been sure of what sort of content was in there. if its the same old emails they previously investigated then it shouldn't have been so urgent. she's no angel nor him for doing his job in announcing it. in the end they still need to know what was going in in both investigations for both Anthony and Hillary.

i doubt he'll get Mexico to build a wall but he did scare and unnerve many Americans with his promises.
Tessou
Posted on Nov 12 2016, 07:50 PM

Group Icon

But... he was announcing that the case was reopened. You'd think a criminal case being opened on a presidential nominee would be big news, and it was. They aren't announcing that they found anything, just that it was reopened. What if something like that happened with Trump, apparently not your guy, instead? Would you have been upset?
Posted on Nov 12 2016, 08:37 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Tessou @ 47 minutes, 23 seconds ago)
But... he was announcing that the case was reopened. You'd think a criminal case being opened on a presidential nominee would be big news, and it was. They aren't announcing that they found anything, just that it was reopened. What if something like that happened with Trump, apparently not your guy, instead? Would you have been upset?

i guess its how some people viewed it, trump falsely claimed it was a criminal investigation while others just said the investigation was simply reopened. it did likely give him some ammo to bring others to his side even if facts have little importance to him. spilled milk is just that, spilled milk. i guess trump took it as a method to get more people to his side. personally id have rather he announce it if he found new emails to investigate than give trump some sort of advantage. im not a trump follower but i do believe the people should know of any sort of indiscretion either candidate had at the time.
Tessou
Posted on Nov 12 2016, 11:42 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (207 @ 3 hours, 4 minutes ago)
i guess its how some people viewed it, trump falsely claimed it was a criminal investigation while others just said the investigation was simply reopened. it did likely give him some ammo to bring others to his side even if facts have little importance to him. spilled milk is just that, spilled milk. i guess trump took it as a method to get more people to his side. personally id have rather he announce it if he found new emails to investigate than give trump some sort of advantage. im not a trump follower but i do believe the people should know of any sort of indiscretion either candidate had at the time.

So the falsehood is based on a single word? If the FBI suspected anything, they treat it as a criminal investigation. Who was on the case? The FBI White Collar Crime Division. While she was cleared, it was still a criminal investigation, plain and simple.

Trump's message was that Hillary was corrupt, in the pocket of corporations and foreign interests, and guilty of mishandling classified information. Leaked emails, which were verified by DKIM, show that her campaign was involved in many shady deals behind the scenes. She had many media corporations working for her campaign, violating journalistic ethics. All of this is available for public inquiry now, thanks to the leaks. Even if there wasn't a grand scale investigation "conveniently" before the election, this shit would eventually bite her in the ass anyway.

Was he wrong?
Posted on Nov 13 2016, 04:40 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Tessou @ 4 hours, 57 minutes ago)
So the falsehood is based on a single word? If the FBI suspected anything, they treat it as a criminal investigation. Who was on the case? The FBI White Collar Crime Division. While she was cleared, it was still a criminal investigation, plain and simple.

Trump's message was that Hillary was corrupt, in the pocket of corporations and foreign interests, and guilty of mishandling classified information. Leaked emails, which were verified by DKIM, show that her campaign was involved in many shady deals behind the scenes. She had many media corporations working for her campaign, violating journalistic ethics. All of this is available for public inquiry now, thanks to the leaks. Even if there wasn't a grand scale investigation "conveniently" before the election, this shit would eventually bite her in the ass anyway.

Was he wrong?

no, she was guilty of all those allegations and she should face the consequences for them. she cant ever run away from them. im just still sour that trump was able to win. she wasnt the best DNP candidate ever but i hated how he ran his campaign.
RalliKai
Posted on Nov 13 2016, 07:30 AM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (207 @ 2 hours, 50 minutes ago)
no, she was guilty of all those allegations and she should face the consequences for them. she cant ever run away from them. im just still sour that trump was able to win. she wasnt the best DNP candidate ever but i hated how he ran his campaign.

A good example of what happens when the government ignores middle America (white-working class) long enough. They no longer care about the PC backlash or smashing the glass ceiling.

I'm more curious about what this means for US/Russian relations and if greater cooperation will be attempted, atleast in the Middle East. Hillary's proposal for a No-Fly zone in Syria was far too late to be effective and I think ran too high a risk of creating a major incident with Russian military in the region. The S-400s being the biggest problem to a No-fly zone.
Tessou
Posted on Nov 13 2016, 11:13 AM

Group Icon

He said it best. The forgotten men and women will not be forgotten any longer.
Nomake Wan
Posted on Nov 13 2016, 11:40 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (207 @ 7 hours, 0 minutes ago)
she wasnt the best DNP candidate ever but i hated how he ran his campaign.

You mean how Russia ran his campaign? laugh2.gif

I kid, I kid. Even without Wikileaks he would've still had the whole acting-a-fool thing to fall back on, so it wouldn't have changed his actual activity a whole lot. He just would've said the word 'emails' less.
Posted on Nov 13 2016, 12:17 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 36 minutes, 35 seconds ago)
You mean how Russia ran his campaign? laugh2.gif

I kid, I kid. Even without Wikileaks he would've still had the whole acting-a-fool thing to fall back on, so it wouldn't have changed his actual activity a whole lot. He just would've said the word 'emails' less.

lol, Russia did run his campaign very well. Russia aside, the emails were a problem ever since she got the nomination.

corrected my post. i doubt Russia directly ran it but the wiki leaks hack did originate from some origin.

This post has been edited by 207 on Nov 13 2016, 06:01 PM
Master0fMadness
Posted on Nov 13 2016, 12:25 PM

Midnight Lover
Group Icon

Group: PONY FANATIC
Member No.: 46,279

She wasn't the best DNP candidate ever... !? She couldn't beat the most unpopular fucking candidate of all time, and on top of that, she repeated the SAME GODDAMNED MISTAKES that Obama handed her ass to her with 8 years ago. She reluctantly gestured herself as a "progressive" up until the DNC convention, then grabbed the most forgettable, establishment center-right corporatist puppet she could fine and ran STRAIGHT TO THE RIGHT, using the same goddamned strategy her husband used 24 years ago, except we weren't hurting then the way we are now and we wanted an actual progressive in the office.

Oh, and spitting on Bernie supporters every step of the way for supporting the most liberal fucking candidate in the past 40 years yet claiming we're sexist and misogynists. Gee, I wonder why we didn't show up to the polls and support her smarmy, narcissistic ass?

Fuck Hillary Clinton.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Tessou
Posted on Nov 13 2016, 01:38 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (207 @ 1 hour, 21 minutes ago)
lol, Russia did run his campaign very well.

Stop it. This is entirely untrue.
xiao
Posted on Nov 13 2016, 02:01 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

This has now become the conspiracy theories thread ~ laugh.gif

For another country to run a political campaign to elect a foreign leader, there would have to be some major iPhone-7 hacking & Bin Laden's zombie-Jesus Isis doppelganger involvement involved.

Just like those crazy YouTube videos about how 9-11 has all staged by a secret cabal of philosophers called The Patriots™ then Ocelot magically appears with Liquid's arm in a mech.

I love crazy military shizz, but for that to jump out of a Kojima-game there would have to be some major Konamiatrix RL haxx0ringz involved ~ user posted image
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Tessou
Posted on Nov 13 2016, 02:03 PM

Group Icon

There have been allegations that Russia had some sort of influence on Trump's campaign. They were probably behind the email hacks, but the only contact they had with both campaigns was establishing relationships with them in the case that they won the presidency. This is normal protocol and happens in every election.

Red scare is an easy media "get", so there you go.

15 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 »