Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Dave Rodgers - Deja Vu

5 Pages  « 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 18,377  ·  Replies: 103 
> Tomo, razorsuKe: Journal of the CENTURY, Calgary, Vancouver, Hong Kong
holden
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 05:26 PM

@_@

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 12,230

hey tomo @____@

congratz on ur marriage man, i knew something was up but i didnt expect that haha

i hvn't played ID for a long time and i am only playing MT3 for the time being

wil miss the MIRC times we had but i dont go there anymore LOL

u are always welcome to toronto again...teach me how to play tekken

(did u watch the SBO07 vids? they are crazy XD)

Tomo
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 11:57 PM

Retired old man

Member No.: 9,983

nigel-

thank you very much. I have seen sbovids... to be honest very disappointing. Anna had whole tournament one but had bad combo selections in key parts sleep.gif I have more videos of me fighing evo WORLD 2nd place finisher spero gin amongst others on my cam... get ps3 and tekken dr online la, I'll show you how to play tekken without ever leaving home smile.gif

I notice razor genuinely hates me for this, damn, I thought there would be some level of understanding from his side of this. I really am sorry man... donno what to tell you at this point...
DamienWolf
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 12:01 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

QUOTE (Tomo @ Today at 3:57 PM)
nigel-

thank you very much. I have seen sbovids... to be honest very disappointing. Anna had whole tournament one but had bad combo selections in key parts sleep.gif I have more videos of me fighing evo WORLD 2nd place finisher spero gin amongst others on my cam... get ps3 and tekken dr online la, I'll show you how to play tekken without ever leaving home smile.gif

I notice razor genuinely hates me for this, damn, I thought there would be some level of understanding from his side of this. I really am sorry man... donno what to tell you at this point...

Just wanna say congrats, man. laugh.gif

Im getting married as well. With a baby now too! So there are some priorities more important than others. Im sure Razor will understand.
razorsuKe
  Posted: Aug 27 2007, 12:35 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 12,243

I was never pissed, I just didn't know what to say. I was speechless.

To be honest, my 18 year old friend (also ID player) married his 26 year old japanese girlfriend recently as well. He called me to sign the papers for the private marriage and hold the actual wedding ceremony next year.
smile.gif

I have a lot of thoughts and emotions but nothing bad, I was awestruck by the impact that relationships can have. Relationships between people seemingly strangers who mostly communicated through electrons reflecting off a glowing screen, and relationships that connect people to eternal happiness through a short moment's time. Strange how sometimes everything just works.
Overall it made me reflect on life itself and I really don't feel that now is the moment to put that all into words.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums

5 Pages  « 3 4 5