Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Black Power - Get Ready For Loving

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 9,904  ·  Replies: 2 
> Any Hope for Initial D Arcade Stage 8 port to PS4?
wasdessty
  Posted: Sep 28 2021, 11:43 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 51,295

I really want a port like Extreme Stage on the PS3 again but I don't know if I should bother with hoping to play an initial D. game on the modern consoles anymore.
Meteor
Posted: Sep 28 2021, 03:22 PM

Were you expecting something else?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,929

An Arcade Stage only gets ported when it won't cut into profits for whatever they currently have in the arcades. Special Stage was an AS2 port, AS3 didn't get ported until the PSP was out, and AS4 only got ported once the PS3 was out. It'll take forever before Sega decides it's time to make a port again.
wasdessty
  Posted: Sep 28 2021, 03:35 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 51,295

Oh I see, ok then.