Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing Fastway - Go Beat Crazy

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

22 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 34,539  ·  Replies: 530 
> Estoque™ by Espada Promotions, Inc., http://s1.zetaboards.com/510
DigiBunny
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 08:47 AM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

I have to say your opening is rather intimidating, though your homepage suggests that was the intent. It helps your image in that aspect that you guys sound totally dedicated to the game. Were I to pay but a passing glance; I would be under the impression you are all reserved, aloof, and very talented in your fields. Unease is definitely the first feeling any normal person would get.

As for site aesthetics, I see a lack of sword. Kind of odd.
There's also the pictures of real cars. While it does make you look serious, it's also lacking in showing what you guys are all about. You're not an actual street racing team, so would it not be more appropriate to post Screens/Images of gameplay?

obliteratethenation
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 01:54 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,114

@Digibunny
I will take that suggestion a consideration thanks =)
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 16 2010, 01:10 AM

The Politix of Racing™

Member No.: 33,744

@Digibunny

Nice feedback. Thought provoking and intelligent. Thanks.

So why haven't you considered joining any team? Haven't found any that's worth it yet?

I haven't found any worthy team when I started playing, and so I created my own team. Now it's worthy enough for my standard (of course, haha).

So basically if you were looking for a team, what would be your standard? I'd be interested to know.
DigiBunny
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 01:38 AM

Reading is magic!

I...dont think I'm worthy?

Yeah, in a nutshell, that about sums it up.
Team equates with a considerable amount of skill. While I dont suck, I'm certainly not competitive enough to count. There's nothing I can share that the group would not already have twofold of, with better quality. Frankly, I wouldnt be able to afford being a good team player. There's only so much a student on a limited budget can spend on something that does not yield a guaranteed tangible profit. Then there's the lack of invites and whatnot. I'm far too timid to apply outright.

obliteratethenation
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 03:11 AM

IDW Expert Member

Gud evening to all...
I, Rennie "Ren" Papa II of team Spada says that:
a. training with Oscar (Silvia) was a success.
b. Hakone outrun completed by me rolleyes.gif
c. dress-up level is now 30 for my team car
d. new friends were met happy.gif

e. Fresh talents were discovered:
Welcome to Team Spada, "the speed that cuts" to the following people:
1. Froe- your team car will be Skyline GTR Vspec II
2. Bobby- your team car will be Mazda RX-7
3. Darwin- your team car will be Subaru Impreza

f. we were double-crossed regarding cards; I lost 22 tokens in total; Team Spada would like to apologize to Bobby and Darwin for the event earlier this afternoon.
g. Team Spada is growing in number; those who take the sword becomes a hope for the victory of the team
h. for the new members please create your team car and make it as strong as possible; color of the car will always be white and name it SPADA or better Spada. That is all and welcome to Team Spada. Racing is in our blood, and we shall pass it with you. Let us enjoy our team. Kudos.

* for any questions you could text me, for any updates we will let you know about it...

Here in Spada; 40% of you skill is acquired through our teaching and guidance, for the remaining 60% it is the skill that YOU have.

DamienWolf
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 03:16 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

Hehe, scary how you and me think alike on a few things, Digibunny. And yet, we've never met. Odd. laugh.gif
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 16 2010, 04:04 AM

The Politix of Racing™

@ Ren
Good points there.

MOA has now become our sub base (with the new recruits mainly MOA players).

We are moving at a desirable direction at this point.

@ Digi
It doesn't look that way to me. From the looks of it you have it the other way around.

But I was also not skillful when I started the Espada. I just felt that it had to be done -- "the Sword shall rise" as the quiet voice whispered in my ears. The Blade rushed through my veins... I could wipe my cold sweat... Behold I have seen the vision... a vast army -- a vast army of "Swordsmen" (racers) rise.
So was I the human instrument?

Seriously to be quite honest, I feel that there is so much that we are lacking in terms of IDAS5 info. We need to gather and collect more data for analysis on IDAS5. This is mainly because we are based at RP and MOA -- two places where there are no IDAS5.
And you might be up for it since you regularly play IDAS5. For sure you could teach us a thing or two. The only times that we get to play IDAS5 is when we visit G4 (which is a rarity), and the only two people in the team with IDAS5 cards are myself and another member.
obliteratethenation
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 04:21 AM

IDW Expert Member

[FONT=Courier][COLOR=red]

ESPADA
by Rennie Renato O. Papa II

A voice was calling my name;
I was nothing special just a mere peasant.
I followed that voice thinking it'll not be the same.
Then I found a light that showed me things pleasant;
It was my heart who was racing through time
I found my home, my passion- it was sublime.
I did not think that I was good enough
but when things go rough I need to be tough.
It was in my blood, the adrenaline rush to race
My goal is to become better, someday become an ace.
I subdue myself to the sword;
acquiring it would make me a lord.
This is a path that I have chose to take
this is the history that I would like to make.
Long live Espada! This is my valor.
In your name I shall give you honor.
DigiBunny
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 05:09 AM

Reading is magic!

Did I just get invited?

Twizted, I dont think I know any more than what the good people on the forum here know. Less in fact; seeing as I'm the one coming here for help on how to improve while everyone leapfrogs me in times. I feel that until I'm capable of inserting myself into the top 10 in the records, I'm just another oddball player out there. So if I was invited to join the team, as much as I'm honored, I'll have to respectfully decline for now. Still too much for me to grasp before I start playing with professionals.

Aside from that, I'm a blundering idiot when it comes to WMMT. Not the best quality for someone on a fusion racing team, if you think about it. >.>

-------------------------

@Wolf : Like what things? It's not entirely impossible that two people have similar trains of thought.
obliteratethenation
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 05:37 AM

IDW Expert Member

@Digibunny

I see your point, but we all start with minimal skills... These skills grow through time and you are welcome to join us even now. smile.gif
I, would like to admit that I am not an expert yet, I just love playing the game and these people love it too. It is like being on the same page.
You become a part of Team Spada not because you are already a prodigy, but because you want to learn more about the game and learn while being with us.
We provide you a team for you to grow. All of us are not that good, we are just in love with what we do and that reason alone keeps us together. So Digibunny, I personally would want you to join us. You will not lose anything here. We are here for you. We are a racing clan and most importantly we are Team Spada. Raise your sword and be one of us. Let us fight alongside each other.

I will wait for your reply... grin2.gif
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 16 2010, 07:05 AM

The Politix of Racing™

QUOTE (obliteratethenation @ 2 hours, 43 minutes ago)
[FONT=Courier][COLOR=red]

ESPADA
by Rennie Renato O. Papa II

A voice was calling my name;
I was nothing special just a mere peasant.
I followed that voice thinking it'll not be the same.
Then I found a light that showed me things pleasant;
It was my heart who was racing through time
I found my home, my passion- it was sublime.
I did not think that I was good enough
but when things go rough I need to be tough.
It was in my blood, the adrenaline rush to race
My goal is to become better, someday become an ace.
I subdue myself to the sword;
acquiring it would make me a lord.
This is a path that I have chose to take
this is the history that I would like to make.
Long live Espada! This is my valor.
In your name I shall give you honor.

Oh man. Such a LOVELY poem!!

You know what? The more I think of what happened today, the more I realized that it was really good in a way. They say experience is the best teacher and that's true. Today you experienced 2 crucial things... one you experienced being scammed. And two you witnessed what's it like to dupe. smile.gif

Great work again on such a lovely prose. Killer!! cool.gif

@ Digi, well you could think about it. Besides you can always provide us with intel on the game. You are smart. I can really tell. I like that in a person.

Fusion Racing... you let us worry about that one. You'd be more like the "IDAS5 correspondent." We need more intel on IDAS5 (racing data for analysis and study).

Whatever your decision is okay with me. No worries. smile.gif
obliteratethenation
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 03:19 PM

IDW Expert Member

Good morning...
I just found out last night that the 2 WMMT3 cabinets in Tom's World RP Manila is currently being fixed sad.gif , which is a sad thing for me since that is where I usually play after class... I hope it'll be fixed on thursday afternoon so that I could practice again, if not then I'd practice my ID4 instead. smile.gif
I want to be stronger, not because I want to be someone great, but because I love to play this game and to see and meet people who share the same interest. whistling.gif
I wish they'd get it fixed sooner...
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 16 2010, 05:47 PM

The Politix of Racing™

Good morning Ren!

When and where are playing next? I'm thinking of giving you a DX card.

I have a Subaru GRB full-tuned (825hp) which I made from scratch on DX but stopped using. You can have that one if you like. The card name also happens to be SPADA mind you.
Or, I have two renamables -- an RX-8 and a Subaru GDB-C which are SS and S classes respectively. They're ready to transfer to DX but then you'd have to complete the additional 20 chapters to reach 825HP and get the Special Meter (if finished unshaded).

And hey, sparring on IDAS4 is not such a bad idea. grin2.gif
junetrish024
Posted: Mar 16 2010, 06:59 PM

The 5a.m.-coffee-drinking- Evo.IV-driver

Member No.: 20,298

Great! Now we have a national anthem and a flag and a base... WHat's next?

Oh! Class 7 na ang EVO IV ko sa ID4... Wahahaha... Nakapulot pa ng card sa TZ ng ID4 din... Wahahahahaha!!!

KINMEL ang name... Sayang eh... Iniwan ata ng may ari... Nainis siguro sa card... Alagaan ko ito til hanapin niya or mahanap ko siya...

ANyways... After fulltuning my CN9A, I added a new car into my ID4 garage... CN9A ulit... New settings naman para maiba... XD
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 17 2010, 02:18 AM

The Politix of Racing™

Ahaha anthem! Nice! Nice! Ok I'll feature our team anthem by none other than Rennie in our site soon. You guys memorize that thing. Who wants to compose the music? cool.gif

Today I dropped by a new mall along Libertad. They have a little arcade there. No IDAS and no WMMT.
BUT... they have Battle Gear 3. So I played it and broke the time attack records in some speed-courses using a Honda NSX-R.
Super Carz to the MaX!! grin2.gif
obliteratethenation
Posted: Mar 17 2010, 05:11 AM

IDW Expert Member

hehe sige...
I'll give it a thought lahat ng course 820 DG para mapractice me...
good luck aman sa Hakone hahaha

I hope that someday I would be able to play like the rest, being good at everything, but I will be focusing on my favorite map which is Osaka...
I want to practice more so that I could do stuff like that, I hope I could make it. smile.gif

Aral muna me haha
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 17 2010, 07:27 AM

The Politix of Racing™

QUOTE (obliteratethenation @ 2 hours, 15 minutes ago)
hehe sige...
I'll give it a thought lahat ng course 820 DG para mapractice me...
good luck aman sa Hakone hahaha

I hope that someday I would be able to play like the rest, being good at everything, but I will be focusing on my favorite map which is Osaka...
I want to practice more so that I could do stuff like that, I hope I could make it. smile.gif

Aral muna me haha

Very good.

820 HP DG for all maps is the way to go.

In DX I practice all maps at 825 HP. It's good training. This is the way to go. I mean this is the proper training procedure.

Once you get used to 820 or 825 HP training, 780 HP in official battles will be a walk in the park. Easy work.
Quickly beat your opponents and go home to watch your favourite tv show or something. wink2.gif
junetrish024
Posted: Mar 17 2010, 09:35 AM

The 5a.m.-coffee-drinking- Evo.IV-driver

Member No.: 20,298

Yeah... Yeah... Break the record there with a super car... But can your supercar beat my record at ID4 in RP?

NEW NUMBER 1: MYOGI DOWNHILL RAIN - 2'36"361 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV RS

NEW OSAKA KING: -ZEL- GT-R32

Seems me and my student are doing just fine...
obliteratethenation
Posted: Mar 17 2010, 02:14 PM

IDW Expert Member

I hope aus na yung machine sa RP sa Tom's at ng mabisita ko at malaruan mamaya hahaha
I want to see kung mas naging ok yung run ko sa Osaka =)

Kung hindi pa din aus ID4 nalang lalaruin ko muna wahehehehe
sige review muna finals na kasi eh hahaha

There's a time for fooling around and a time for getting my business done.

June, Oscar, SPADA and other Espada members kita kita nalang maya kung makakalaro ako mamaya =)

Team Espada's
Rennie Renato "Ren" O. Papa II

3DX
Spada - MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION IX MR GSR (CT9A)- SS6/ Unbreakable King

MMT3
Spada - MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION 8 MR RS (CT9A)- B6/ Undefeated Highway Dominator
oReno - NISSAN SKYLINE GTR V-SPEC II (BNR34)- B6/ Huge Tank
lRenl - MAZDASPEED6 (GG3P)- B9/ Legendary Mazdaspeed6
/Ren\ - MITSUBISHI GTO TWINTURBO (Z16A)- C1/ The great War Machine
*REN* - TOYOTA SUPRA RZ (JZA80)- C1/Wangan Prime Minister
*REN* - MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION VI GSR (CP9A)- C1/ Legendary EVOLUTION VI
oReno - SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi specC (GDB-C)- C1/ Beware of west sun of night
*REN* - MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION 8 MR GSR (CT9A)- A9/ Legendary EVOLUTION VIII MR
oReno - MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION V GSR (CT9A)- C5/ Black rain
*REN* - NISSAN FAIRLADY Z (S30)- C1/ Legendary Z
*REN* - SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI (GDB-F)- C7/Legendary IMPREZA
*REN* - MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION III RS (CE9A)- C7/ Wangan Beginner
RoEoN - MAZDA RX-8 TYPE S (SE3P)- B8/ Pirate king of the neon
*REN* - MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION IX MR GSR- B7/ The Hanshin Knight
*REN* - TOYOTA SUPRA 2.5GT TWINTURBO R (JZA70)- C7/ Wangan Beginner

" Learning is never a destination, but a long winding journey. "
-Rennie Renato "Ren" Papa II, Team Espada's Societal Matters Officers (SMO) and Internet Affairs Officer (IAO)
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 17 2010, 04:46 PM

The Politix of Racing™

QUOTE (junetrish024 @ 7 hours, 11 minutes ago)
Yeah... Yeah... Break the record there with a super car... But can your supercar beat my record at ID4 in RP?

NEW NUMBER 1: MYOGI DOWNHILL RAIN - 2'36"361 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV RS

NEW OSAKA KING: -ZEL- GT-R32

Seems me and my student are doing just fine...

Congrats on being the new number one in Myogi at RP.

Speaking of your students, why haven't you considered recruiting ZEL into our team? I mean, you've been teaching him for quite a while now.

@Ren
Try ko mag drop by. grin2.gif
obliteratethenation
Posted: Mar 17 2010, 07:56 PM

IDW Expert Member

uu nga naman let's recruit pa =) the more players the more soldiers for our team hehe
asa library me nag-aaral haha binisita ko lang tong forum hahaha
Jii
Posted: Mar 17 2010, 09:26 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 35,115

Fuuuuu...

I shouldn't have believed my classmate's text message saying that we still have afternoon classes. Because of that, I had to cut short my Wangan line training with Sir Bryan. Talaga naman oh... xDXD

I'll be back at Robinsons after I confirm that there are really no more afternoon classes for our section. (._.)
DigiBunny
Posted: Mar 18 2010, 01:48 AM

Reading is magic!

By the looks of the messages, most of Espada plays in Robinsons.

What's the usual schedule for you guys there? I wouldnt mind going there just for the cheapo ID4 cab and to say hi.

My 8's not FT yet anyway, so...yeah. Budget plays!
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 18 2010, 01:49 AM

The Politix of Racing™

@ Ren
Hahaha devil suggested that after producing our team t-shirt, we should produce team boots. LoL

Unbelievable. He even asked for my leftover iced tea earlier. It seems he was thirsty. Lahat nalang ata hinihingi ng taong yun. LoL

@ Jii
Nice session earlier. Next time ulit. You and 90LTS did great.

Now Ren told me you wanted to present some graphics or that you had some sort of suggestion/s? Feel free to post 'em here so that everyone could see.

Ahhh ang sarap, may Battle Gear 4 na sa RP!!! Yes. It arrived just yesterday. Nakaka-addik!! That Monte Carlo course was crazy!! I absolutely find it adoring!! biggrin.gif
DamienWolf
Posted: Mar 18 2010, 03:22 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

Hi guys! MT3DXPLUS! is already at mega. I spent the entire day getting the King ghosts in every course, getting top time in C1 and Hakone and Fukuoka. Fukuoka is fun! In any case hope you guys drop by mega from time to time. My FC now has the "Fastest In the Metro Highway" alias.

A question. Are the machines in RP "BG4 Tuned"?

BG4 (normal) - just BG3 style up and down shifting
BG4 TUNED - With Clutch and 6 speed manual transmission.

If its BG4 Tuned, you may be seeing me visiting RP in the near future hehe.

22 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »