Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Go Go Girls - One Night in Arabia (B4 ZA Beat Remix)

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  « 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 24,717  ·  Replies: 157 
> ID6AA Philippines, We live!
Orisue
Posted: Aug 5 2011, 12:05 AM

The Lurker Kitty

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,618

or gambate. either or. lol.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Aug 6 2011, 06:37 AM

The Dozuki Master

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,372

QUOTE (Agent556 @ Yesterday, 1:51 PM)
im curious, are the D6 machines in the philippines JP or EXP?

Our machines here are currently Ver. 1.1 EXP +B. We only have two locations in the country that have ID6AA: Glorietta and Megamall.

And our machines here are offline.

This post has been edited by brian_infinispirit on Aug 6 2011, 06:39 AM
john_takumi86
Posted: Aug 6 2011, 07:57 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 31,217

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ Jul 19 2011, 05:15 PM)
Look at the Iro scoreboard.
Now back to me.
Now back to the scoreboard.
Now back to ME.

Surprise!
The crown is now on my head.

You all didn't think you could just leave me behind, did you? awesome.gif

I guess you need to play again coz your queen is getting low and low and low in your home course.. awesome.gif

@brian_infinispirit

I guess that's what you called the Invincible.. laugh.gif
DigiBunny
  Posted: Aug 6 2011, 09:25 PM

Reading is magic!

Member No.: 30,700

QUOTE (john_takumi86 @ 1 hour, 28 minutes ago)
I guess you need to play again coz your queen is getting low and low and low in your home course.. awesome.gif

@brian_infinispirit

I guess that's what you called the Invincible.. laugh.gif

<Pathetic_Whiny_Excuse>

Timing, my good man! Were I to swoop in far too soon, I would appear much too proud!

</Pathetic_Whiny_Excuse>
TFUJIWARA
Posted: Jan 24 2012, 03:17 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 37,081

Hey guys! Still at Lv 30 XD

anyone knows the user that goes under the codename "TOFU" in megamall idas machine?
Migs
Posted: Sep 15 2012, 07:14 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 38,982

hi guys ! =) hope you guys are still active playing Initial D... I'd been playing ID4 these last few months @ WorldsOfFun in MEGAMALL, and im starting to get addicted to it and I'v started to enjoy doing battles with other players. There are some decent players from time to time who still plays @ megamall like N-R-S , Jomzki, SHIRO, etc.. anyway i was wondering where i could play newer Initial D versions like ID6 AA and ID5.. Is there any mecca/place where ID players meet/play now a days? thanks... Godspeed =)
DigiBunny
  Posted: Sep 24 2012, 03:46 AM

Reading is magic!

Member No.: 30,700

QUOTE (Migs @ Sep 15 2012, 07:14 AM)
hi guys ! =) hope you guys are still active playing Initial D... I'd been playing ID4 these last few months @ WorldsOfFun in MEGAMALL, and im starting to get addicted to it and I'v started to enjoy doing battles with other players. There are some decent players from time to time who still plays @ megamall like N-R-S , Jomzki, SHIRO, etc.. anyway i was wondering where i could play newer Initial D versions like ID6 AA and ID5.. Is there any mecca/place where ID players meet/play now a days? thanks... Godspeed =)

I think all the machines were moved to Glorietta 4 to support the Double battles.

Unless there were in fact, OTHER machines apart form the ones moved around in SM and Trinoma.
darko_r32
Posted: Oct 3 2012, 07:25 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 39,040

You are all so lucky I live in London and we never have the latest Initial D arcade anywhere crying2.gif

7 Pages  « 5 6 7