Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing SaGa - -MADOKA- (English Version)

Important Rules
Please READ this topic before starting a topic in this section. And remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,382  ·  Replies: 5 
> Tsukuba 1st harpin
initial*freak
  Posted: Apr 21 2009, 06:41 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,182

i kinda need help on Tsukuba 1st harpin, everytime exit out from it i hit the walls and loses mega speed i tried braking during my turn and shift down during the apex and it did well but i still hit the walls, can i improve my braking skills earlier turning or what should i do to make my exit speed better? plz help :]
DigiBunny
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 07:56 PM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

Which direction is this?
initial*freak
  Posted: Apr 21 2009, 09:37 PM

IDW Member

umm it is outbound and i also have an s2k if the car really matter
DigiBunny
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 06:39 AM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

S2000's are the course car for Tsukuba, so you have the advantage of superior handling and higher top speed.

Coming into the first hairpin? If you find yourself going too fast and hitting the outer wall, then hold the brakes down sooner, or do it earlier and stay off the gas. If you have trouble controlling your speed, hit fourth if you need to maintain a reasonable speed without getting an accel or wall penalty.
Coming OUT, make sure you countersteer enough.

When to do this is more on your judgement though. I've personally never driven an S2k, but you could look up some TA videos on youtube for references on your speed.
initial*freak
  Posted: Apr 22 2009, 02:19 PM

IDW Member

oo thx alot for the advice i be sure to watch some vids
misoraso
Posted: Dec 30 2009, 06:56 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 34,597

If you are using S2000, before the hairpin, you should get the speed 157.
put on the brake hardly first, then turn left. you should get the speed 142-143 after you are about to leave this hairpin.