Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Dave Simon - Generation

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

11 Pages  « 9 10 11  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 230,999  ·  Replies: 257 
> 新劇場版 Initial D Legend 3 Movie 2016.02.06, Trilogy Part Three Legend 3 Dream 夢現
dmhc69
Posted: Nov 3 2016, 02:54 AM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,199

thanks for posting all of this, was a great watch and reminded me of this ol' place. happy.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
KevinMCMXXCIX
Posted: Nov 5 2016, 10:20 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,717

Thanks for the link! Downloading it right now happy.gif
RickkyyP
Posted: Nov 6 2016, 09:50 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 41,137

Thank you kindly good sir!
Taryn
Posted: Jan 1 2017, 07:10 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 42,890

I need to watch the last 2 movies still. I really just wish we could get another chance at a good English translation of the manga (because Tokyopop stopped at around chapter 400), a dub of 5 and Final stage, and a nice Blu-ray release.

I hope Shigeno would be willing to do like a few short stories here and there for the series, since Avex and the other guys don't seem to want to let Initial D die peacefully.

I just wish the rest of the series would get me as happy and excited as Stages 1 and 2 did. Gotta have dat Eurobeat that all of the new stuff seems to be... lacking.
BOZZ
Posted: Feb 6 2017, 03:13 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

I finally got around to seeing Legend 3 and I got to admit, the race with Ryosuke is better in this version IMHO.
tastemui
Posted: Feb 24 2017, 06:27 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 46,374

currently making some initial d wallpaper, anyone knows where i can get a png file of the legend 3 logo unsure.gif ?(sleep.gif)ゞ゛
streetstyle
Posted: Jan 30 2019, 01:00 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 45,169

was this ever made available with official english subs?

thanks in advance...
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jan 30 2019, 05:16 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (streetstyle @ 4 hours, 15 minutes ago)
was this ever made available with official english subs?

thanks in advance...

Initial D Legend 3 on Amazon

Yep.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project

11 Pages  « 9 10 11