Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing The Cynic Project - Red Horizon

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

5 Pages  « 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 27,450  ·  Replies: 105 
> Densha De "D", MULTI-TRACK DRIFTING!!! Funny ID Parody!
bROCKoLEE
Posted: Feb 10 2012, 12:30 AM

whut?

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,453

I think i may still have the files around somewhere. Give me some time to upload it though.
ZeetherKID77
Posted: Feb 10 2012, 09:50 AM

Move it, bucko

Member No.: 2,311

Cool, thanks.

I came across a pic of one of the later volumes on GIS, it looks like Bunta's train is some double decked one from the Shonan-Shinjuku line? laugh.gif
kyonpalm
Posted: Feb 10 2012, 02:43 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

I have the first two volumes, translated... but there are many many more volumes. There are scans for them, but they're raw, and I've never found a link for them. If someone knows where to get them, feel free to post here, I'd be quite interested!
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
bROCKoLEE
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 12:15 AM

whut?

Member No.: 6,453

Man do i fricken suck, I completely forgot about uploading it all this time ahha lol

Well here is all that i have of it. Maybe someone else can help fill in the rest

http://www.mediafire.com/?ye7xtbotym1t3ln
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Mar 12 2012, 09:42 PM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

You sir, are a hero! Thanks for sharing these with us. I remember reading the first two volumes a little while back before I got into Initial D just for kicks. I thought it was hilarious but when I went back to try and find them again. They were gone! You saved me a lot of trouble. Now I just have to find someone who can translate these... pinch2.gif
ZeetherKID77
Posted: Mar 15 2012, 09:31 AM

Move it, bucko

Member No.: 2,311

Yeah, I'd love to see scanlations of the later volumes. I know for a fact that Emperor shows up and Takumi's train engine blows, then Ryosuke beats Kyoichi and...launches himself out of a cannon at some train body hanging from a crane? laugh.gif

EDIT: The Mediafire link is dead...anyone else have a link? I also saw that someone apparently scanned volumes 1-26 but they were on a Megaupload link that's obviously dead now.

I checked a doujinshi database and there appear to be 34 volumes, yes, 34 volumes of the series, possibly covering Project D.

This post has been edited by ZeetherKID77 on Mar 26 2012, 02:33 AM

5 Pages  « 3 4 5