Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage Sound File) A GOD OF DEATH - GT-R I

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,612  ·  Replies: 7 
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
civicfan14
  Posted: Nov 5 2011, 05:04 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,305

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...me.php?id=12983

One of the best animes of the year. Ok, maybe not that good, but it does make you laugh your ass off.
Alastair
Posted: Nov 5 2011, 07:36 PM

SNTS

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 27,312

will totally check it out!
Sensation!
Posted: Nov 5 2011, 07:48 PM

As expected of country grown vegetables
Group Icon

Group: Special Snowflake
Member No.: 19,520

Cant believe we didnt have a bokutomo thread. This has been my favorite so far this season.

All the episodes to date have been brilliant with lots of little niche references thrown into each episode for that bonus laugh.
BOZZ
Posted: Nov 24 2011, 07:51 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

I feel the same way. This series, Working season 2 and Mashiro Symphony are the shows I am really following this season.
bROCKoLEE
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 09:30 PM

whut?

Member No.: 6,453

I really want to watch this and see what everyone's raving bout, but all the fanservice i see assosciated with it puts me off at the same time as well pinch2.gif

Anyone wanna give a quick run-down of the shows nature? sweatingbullets.gif (and I don't mean a plot synopsis cause I already know it's about some friends club thing lol)

This post has been edited by bROCKoLEE on Nov 28 2011, 09:30 PM
BOZZ
Posted: Jan 12 2012, 09:15 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (bROCKoLEE @ Nov 29 2011, 01:30 AM)
I really want to watch this and see what everyone's raving bout, but all the fanservice i see assosciated with it puts me off at the same time as well pinch2.gif

Anyone wanna give a quick run-down of the shows nature? sweatingbullets.gif (and I don't mean a plot synopsis cause I already know it's about some friends club thing lol)

It's not too bad of a series, I don't feel as though the fan service really is that bad. why not read some of the manga that's available?
Kiroshino
Posted: Feb 5 2012, 01:57 PM

IDW Goldmember
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 34,203

It got old real quick... but I'm going to watch the second season anyway. biggrin.gif
johniesafe
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 06:46 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,363

gonna check it out now!!!