Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Manuel - Gas Gas Gas

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 24,887  ·  Replies: 83 
> Grip vs Drift
project_desire
Posted: Dec 6 2005, 05:15 AM

The White Soaring Swallow

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,281

QUOTE (Hachi @ Yesterday at 9:13 PM)
Excuse me for making the mistake, but really all an MR car is is an FF motor behing the driver. And Im not a no0b, in fact my TRD would takes yours any day, How tuned is your sw20 anyways. Level 4 LOL HAhaAHAHAHa

I drive an FD if you can read my sig, idiot. This guy is starting to make me remember Jaily...

This post has been edited by project_desire on Dec 6 2005, 05:17 AM
DALAZ_68
Posted: Dec 6 2005, 12:13 PM

][0 I M ][o -O- Meter

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,512

wow gone for one day and wow i see all this lol

HACHI: man shut up , ur makin urself look more idiotic by each post, cmon an MR being and FR god ROFLMFHO no it isnt the same thing genious

weight balance is totally different than an FR,

FR has engine in front , hence more weight in front
MR has engine in back, hence more weight in BACK! u still with me here rolleyes.gif
IN real life keeping an MR in drift is HARDER than FR!

MIND YOU lil boi, the only way u can ''Drift'' in IDAS is if u eraser, if u just try to do ur ''heel toe'' tech ( with no clutch mind u rolleyes.gif ) it wont work, its mainly grip driving,

from wut iv read here that u have posted, u need to lay off the erasers, and go to IDAS ver3 ! 101 class, cuz ur totally lost

and u guys knoe this, but apperently he doesnt,

user posted image

hachi u deff deserve the NOOB of the week award,
expect a shirt like this
user posted image shifty2.gif
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
project_desire
Posted: Dec 7 2005, 05:23 AM

QUOTE (R34's GODFOOT @ Yesterday at 12:07 PM)
wow gone for one day and wow i see all this lol

HACHI: man shut up , ur makin urself look more idiotic by each post,  cmon an MR being and FR god ROFLMFHO no it isnt the same thing genious

weight balance is totally different than an FR,

FR has engine in front , hence more weight in front
MR has engine in back, hence more weight in BACK! u still with me here  rolleyes.gif
IN real life keeping an MR in drift is HARDER than FR!

MIND YOU lil boi, the only way u can ''Drift'' in IDAS is if u eraser, if u just try to do ur ''heel toe'' tech ( with no clutch mind u rolleyes.gif ) it wont work,  its mainly grip driving,

from wut iv read here that u have posted, u need to lay off the erasers, and go to IDAS ver3 ! 101 class, cuz ur totally lost

and u guys knoe this, but apperently he doesnt,

user posted image

hachi u deff deserve the NOOB of the week award,
expect a shirt like this
user posted image  shifty2.gif

THANK YOU!!!! This guy has been trying to flame me and EA99 for like two weeks now and he has only dug himself deeper and deeper. He obviously does not know enough about IDAS to flame anybody on this forum, and can you believe this all started from a simple question (with no flame intended), I just wanted to know how he performs a heel toe with no clutch... sorry I was being such a n00b guys, lol. happy.gif

This post has been edited by project_desire on Dec 7 2005, 05:25 AM
EA99
Posted: Dec 7 2005, 06:05 AM

woo happyface

Member No.: 5,162

lol well soz boi's im out of this one i dun wanna get an actual warning laugh.gif
project_desire
Posted: Dec 7 2005, 06:06 AM

QUOTE (EA99 @ Today at 5:59 AM)
lol well soz boi's im out of this one i dun wanna get an actual warning laugh.gif

That's true... whistling.gif
Hachi
Posted: Dec 8 2005, 03:33 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 14,082

yeah you fools dont know how to read see down on the bottom of every post it shows my stats, but I'm surly a nOob. Your just a bunch of flamers with nothing better to do than talk shit. Peace Out BRANNNTTT!
J2.0
Posted: Dec 8 2005, 03:45 PM

2.0? wtf is that?

Member No.: 6,414

ummmm

i don't think 13 stars of bunta in Ver.2 is impressive.

what are there, 30 stars in Ver.2 bunta? 13 is not impressive.

Jay><
Posted: Dec 8 2005, 03:47 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 14,177

QUOTE (Hachi @ Today at 3:27 PM)
yeah you fools dont know how to read see down on the bottom of every post it shows my stats, but I'm surly a nOob. Your just a bunch of flamers with nothing better to do than talk shit. Peace Out BRANNNTTT!

Don't flame me since i'm a kid <.< >.>

Well 13 ain't alot....

Right now i'm around 17 on Akagi and going to finish it up then go on the other maps toos.
Hachi
Posted: Dec 8 2005, 03:57 PM

IDW Banned Member

QUOTE (J2.0 @ Today at 3:39 PM)
ummmm

i don't think 13 stars of bunta in Ver.2 is impressive.

what are there, 30 stars in Ver.2 bunta? 13 is not impressive.

Thats because after 10 its stupid. you only get 10 stars from bunta only n0Obs think that they keep getting stars.What do you think your bad because you race bunta every time you play, I just haven't devoted my time to beat bunta all the way. It should be easy though, he's only fast at the begining, just as long as you stay off the walls you'll win. And Project Desire, I was talking to EA99 not you so but the fu*k out.Hey R34, you should stop posting in a Ver.1-2 forum if your on Ver.3. Besides my friend Kelby21 has BL:31Sil-80 whistling.gif on Ver2 and he says Ver3 suck his assh**e. thumb_down.gif

This post has been edited by Hachi on Dec 8 2005, 04:07 PM
GhostWRX
Posted: Dec 8 2005, 04:04 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 5,134

Hachi man...... just shut up and stop being an ass. the thread is : Grip vs Drift

not : Hachi arguing.

just practice and it'll be fine
Hachi
Posted: Dec 8 2005, 04:12 PM

IDW Banned Member

Hey but out gripR, no shit if you've read my other post yuo would know I prefer drift. You on the other hand cant make up your mind so but out. And another thing R34 I'm 22 years old not some boi(boy) dumb*ss

This post has been edited by Hachi on Dec 8 2005, 04:16 PM
Takumi Trueno
Posted: Dec 8 2005, 04:55 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,098

Hachi, you should watch what your saying as you are the one causing a lot of problems. Like he said, this thread is about Grip vs Drift. You have been constantly spamming. Look at your posts and tell me when is the last time you have been ON TOPIC.

Although others are also not on topic, how can they be when you keep on flaming?
Jay><
Posted: Dec 8 2005, 05:22 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 14,177

QUOTE (Takumi Trueno @ Today at 4:49 PM)
Hachi, you should watch what your saying as you are the one causing a lot of problems. Like he said, this thread is about Grip vs Drift. You have been constantly spamming. Look at your posts and tell me when is the last time you have been ON TOPIC.

Although others are also not on topic, how can they be when you keep on flaming?

Thank you sir!

Your a life saver.
EA99
Posted: Dec 9 2005, 05:06 AM

woo happyface

takumi trueno FTW! anyways back on topic i think i know why you think u can drift hachi... like i just saw a version 2 Video... like its worse than version 3... u just break and turn and it already looks like u drift on the other screen with smoke coming out of ur tyres... w00t2.gif geez no wonder... but hey if it looks like u can drift than good for you... but if u really wanna know HOW to drift go try in a real car thumbsup.gif im out of this forum cos obviously i dont play ver2.. so peace out happy.gif
Hachi
Posted: Dec 23 2005, 07:50 PM

IDW Banned Member

For 0ne EA99 this is a ver 1-2 forum why are you talking about ver 3 for Two every that watchs me play says that i'm a badass driftR. Three I have drifted a car in real life. Four, I don;t just slam the brakes and turn I downshift to 4th upshift to 5th while countersteering and i facing the wall.Plus I can Feint to. And Takumi If you look back I was posting my skills of drifting on some mts. and all I get is flamed on by a bunch of gripRs. Check my first post.

This post has been edited by Hachi on Dec 23 2005, 07:51 PM
APX
Posted: Dec 23 2005, 08:33 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

Ok, stop B*tching you little c*nt, who cares if the people at your arcade say your a "badass driftR"... you'll always be our little B*tch biggrin.gif tongue.gif
EA99
Posted: Dec 23 2005, 09:59 PM

woo happyface

dude, this will be my last post.... but ALL ur doing is eraser.... and how the F*** do u call my MR2 a grip car!? and it freaking slides.... why no drift you may ask? COS YOU CANT... dats that!
peace out, Ea
Hachi
Posted: Dec 24 2005, 05:49 PM

IDW Banned Member

you guys are too hung up on real drifting that you cant see the drifting on ID. When you can slide thru the entry,apex,and exit then you might be able to understand where I'm coming from and APX your the biggest bi*ch hear, you fa**ot a** demon worshiping slu* bag. ANd sorry ea99 that you cant control your car in a "eraser" drift. Didn't you say two post ago that you were out of hear so why don't you stay gone.
DALAZ_68
Posted: Dec 29 2005, 10:55 AM

][0 I M ][o -O- Meter

QUOTE (Hachi @ Dec 8 2005, 03:51 PM)
Thats because after 10 its stupid. you only get 10 stars from bunta only n0Obs think that they keep getting stars.What do you think your bad because you race bunta every time you play, I just haven't devoted my time to beat bunta all the way. It should be easy though, he's only fast at the begining, just as long as you stay off the walls you'll win. And Project Desire, I was talking to EA99 not you so but the fu*k out.Hey R34, you should stop posting in a Ver.1-2 forum if your on Ver.3. Besides my friend Kelby21 has BL:31Sil-80 whistling.gif on Ver2 and he says Ver3 suck his assh**e. thumb_down.gif

just to set the record straight ( even thought fun boy is banned)

i did play ver 2 i had my BNR34 86 and dc2 all 30 stared max out so i knoe wut im talkin about

all he was doing is spaming because he didnt have anything to back his shit up

and no, u cant drift in idas, only cuz u eraser its not a drift, might look like it but IMPO its not a drift

sorry to break the news sleep.gif
matt
Posted: Dec 29 2005, 03:30 PM

Team Drift Speed/ Trueno Force

Member No.: 11,652

HAHA! He got told!
EA99
Posted: Dec 29 2005, 08:46 PM

woo happyface

told? nahh... OWNED AND PERM BANNED WOOT! xD! well i still say u cant drift in idas so ras.gif
DALAZ_68
Posted: Dec 29 2005, 11:55 PM

][0 I M ][o -O- Meter

QUOTE (EA99 @ Today at 8:40 PM)
told? nahh... OWNED AND PERM BANNED WOOT! xD! well i still say u cant drift in idas so ras.gif

cuz u cant

unless u eraser wink2.gif
EA11R
Posted: Oct 5 2006, 09:56 PM

coffee break anyone?

Member No.: 15,978

wow all of this is so ultra uber mega jumbo off topic! anyway, it's drift FTW! way easier to block in battle and is faster anyway in most cars [at least the RWDs, thats all I bother with]. The throttle is a much more leniant control during drift than grip. and last but not least, ITS MORE FUN!
johnnyjohn911
Posted: Nov 13 2006, 05:15 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 7,036

i honestly think grip is better. drift is fun though, hehe.
R34kid
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 09:08 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 21,294

alrite i like grpping if i have a car that can accelerate really fast and i like drifting if i have a slower car

4 Pages  1 2 3 4