Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (Final Stage) Dave Rodgers - 1 Fire

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,591  ·  Replies: 1 
> Muhammad Ali, dead at 74
APX
  Posted: Jun 3 2016, 08:52 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,473

user posted image

Muhammad Ali, the silver-tongued boxer and civil rights champion who famously proclaimed himself "The Greatest" and then spent a lifetime living up to the billing, is dead.

Ali died Friday at a Phoenix-area hospital, where he had spent the past few days being treated for respiratory complications, a family spokesman confirmed to NBC News. He was 74.

"After a 32-year battle with Parkinson's disease, Muhammad Ali has passed away at the age of 74. The three-time World Heavyweight Champion boxer died this evening," Bob Gunnell, a family spokesman, told NBC News.

Ali had suffered for three decades from Parkinson's Disease, a progressive neurological condition that slowly robbed him of both his legendary verbal grace and his physical dexterity. A funeral service is planned in his hometown of Louisville, Kentucky.

I remember hearing the news a day or a few ago about him being in the hospital, didn't know it would be the last time. He talked the talk, and he walked the walk. No matter what, he's the greatest of all time.
Lett
Posted: Jun 4 2016, 11:08 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,242

I usually don't care about celebrity deaths but this one hit me hard. He lived amazing and experience rich life. What makes me less sad is I think it was time for him to go, he was barely functioning for the past few years. I know death is a very hard thing to comprehend but if there was a right time to ''go'' for him I think it was now.

Rest In Peace.