Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS2) Mega NRG Man - I'm Living In The Night

Views: 11,634  ·  Replies: 2 
> Initial D New Movie Legend 3 Raw Available
Initial D World
    Posted: Jun 28 2016, 08:54 PM

IDW Facebook Fanpage

Group: Staff
Member No.: 37,931

新劇場版「頭文字D」Legend 3《夢現》Initial D New Movie Legend 3 "Dream" is now available in raw. Check out the links in the discussion thread here: https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=48105 English subs will come, please be considerate and don't ask for it. It'll be available soon. With that said, check out the amazing blu-ray quality of Legend 3 now!

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1162 x 1630. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This post has been edited by Initial D World on Jun 28 2016, 08:54 PM
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Jun 29 2016, 10:18 AM

Patient Zero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,947

Oh my god. Keisuke's arms are so weird looking! And I still haven't seen the first 2 Legend movies.
Nation X
  Posted: Jun 29 2016, 07:44 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,844

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ 9 hours, 26 minutes ago)
Oh my god. Keisuke's arms are so weird looking! And I still haven't seen the first 2 Legend movies.

I've seen most of the first one so far. Certain characters feel different; particularly Takumi and his dad. Takumi is played by a different voice actor who doesn't seem to have that some laid back "idgaf" attitude that he did in the original anime serie, but instead a more "chill" attitude (I have norhing against it actually, I prefer to see some change instead of the same thing all over again). On the other hand, Takumi's dad is DEFINITELY more light spirited, which is actually more amusing to see so I've been kind of enjoying it so far smile.gif