Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Boys Band - Crazy Night

Radio Podcast
• Subscribe to our radio podcast: RSS feeds (Does not work with iTunes currently)
• Direct download for the shows is archived here: Recorded Shows (Convenient if you do not want to use any RSS client)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

12 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 41,786  ·  Replies: 291 
> DJ HashiriyaR32, SEASON 5
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Nov 4 2008, 05:38 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,031

Whoops, silly me......I confused the release dates for the QoS game and movie. The GAME is out on the seventh, while the MOVIE is out on the fourteenth. Therefore, the 007 special will take place on November 14th, with showtimes pending.

So here's my updated show schedule for this week:

IOSYS P1: Wednesday 5PM PST - 8:30PM PST
IOSYS P2: Thursday 7PM PST - 11PM PST
Regular Show: Friday 6PM PST - 9PM PST

I'll be taking all your requests for my Friday show, so if you want something played, please send it in!

UPDATE: So I decided to go over time on my wednesday show, and that's when I discovered that my upload rate had been taking hits. Thursday's show is now at risk of being cancelled due to this. Stay tuned for details.

Since Ayako and Thirteen requested this, here's: Stops at the affected area and immediately dissolves - Lunatic Undongein, otherwise known as, OVERDRIVE.

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Nov 5 2008, 09:48 PM
Carlton
Posted: Nov 7 2008, 02:55 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,941

Not waiting for 72 hours to pass here....
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Nov 7 2008, 03:14 AM

Unlimited Request Works

Due to recent events I've decided to transfer next week's 007 setlist back to tonight, and therefore, there is a high possibility of no show next week. So instead of celebrating the release of the Quantum of Solace movie, I'll have to air the setlist to coincide with the release of the game.

Also, tonight I'll be debuting an album from EXIT TRANCE. It's the R25 Anime Trance Best album, a collection of remixed anime themes from the '80s to '90s. It's the first in a series of 2, the second of which will be played by DJ Phoenix Wright later on tonight, after DJ Eiji's show.

If the name EXIT TRANCE or EXIT TUNES rings a bell, this is because DJ Phoenix Wright once held a 4 hour special back near the end of April where he played the first 3 anime trance albums, the first "We tried to make an uma uma trance" album, and the "We tried to make a NicoNico Douga trance" album back-to-back-to....... you get the point. With the exception of the R25 albums, all the anime trance albums that have been so far have been played on air. I would like to give my thanks to him for introducing me to such remixes.

The show will start at approx. 4:50 PM PST (Yes I know, weird time, but I needed the extra minutes for something at the end), and will end at approx. 9PM PST, during which time I will step aside for DJ Eiji.

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Nov 7 2008, 03:19 AM
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Nov 11 2008, 11:34 PM

Unlimited Request Works

I considered my 3 shows last week to moderate successes.

I'll be on the air again this Thursday, and here's a small taste of what will be on the setlist:

New content from PHOENIX PROJECT, a doujin music group that does remixes of visual novel and video game themes (mostly RPGs), plus some originals.
A redo of C-CLAY's "GROUND ZERO - TOUHOU ROCK" album.
Themes from ongoing anime series that I'm currently following.

And more.....!

Be sure to tune in this Thursday night from 7PM PST to 11PM PST!
BOZZ
Posted: Nov 12 2008, 07:10 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (HashiriyaR32 @ Today at 2:34 AM)
I considered my 3 shows last week to moderate successes.

I'll be on the air again this Thursday, and here's a small taste of what will be on the setlist:

New content from PHOENIX PROJECT, a doujin music group that does remixes of visual novel and video game themes (mostly RPGs), plus some originals.
A redo of C-CLAY's "GROUND ZERO - TOUHOU ROCK" album.
Themes from ongoing anime series that I'm currently following.

And more.....!

Be sure to tune in this Thursday night from 7PM PST to 11PM PST!

Oh... This new content... does it include remixes of RPG themes?
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Nov 12 2008, 09:05 AM

Unlimited Request Works

I haven't exactly found the original sources for those tracks, but at least some of them are. I'll see if I can find this guy's main site again.
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Nov 19 2008, 03:14 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Alright, time for an annoucement.

user posted image

Volume 5 of the EXIT TRANCE Anime Trance Best series just came out yesterday, and to celebrate that, I'll be holding my own EXIT Trance Special this friday, where I'll play the first 4 albums non-stop. This means that I won't be on air Thursday night, and some of the content I intended to play then will be moved to the beginning of Friday's setlist as part of a preshow.

The EXIT TRANCE preshow begins at 5PM PST with the main set beginning at around 5:45~5:50-ish. It will then go all the way to 11PM PST, where DJ Phoenix Wright will take over and debut the fifth album in the series. Again, it'll be from 5PM PST - 11PM PST.

DON'T MISS IT!!

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Nov 20 2008, 07:31 PM
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Nov 23 2008, 02:48 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Sorry if I'm a bit late at posting this dry.gif. Forgot that my previous post was on THURSDAY night which meant the 72 hour time limit expired on SATURDAY night.

Okay. I'm considering my EXIT TRANCE special a mild success. I did manage to get an average of 8-10 listeners for the first 210 minutes or so, before it went straight to hell when my upload rates decided to drop.....I do apologize for anyone that was listening from that point on, but it was completely out of my control. I never did find out who was taking up the bandwidth, although I did suspect one of my housemates, as I observed him playing Starcraft when I stepped out of my room at one point to get a drink.

That's what I thought, but problems are still somewhat persisting. Please stay tuned as I'll may announce whether or not I'll be on air for this Thursday and Friday night.

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Nov 23 2008, 02:48 PM
BOZZ
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 03:25 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Any plans on doing a similar show down the road Hash?
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Nov 27 2008, 05:25 PM

Unlimited Request Works

BOZZY, yes, I do plan on doing similar shows some time in the future.

Anyway, tomorrow night, I'll be playing the 2 most recent releases from The Killers.
user posted image user posted image
The first is Sawdust, a compilation album containing b-sides and re-recordings. This was released around this time last year. The second and most recent release is Day & Age, released last week.

Next on the list are 3 side albums by EXIT TRANCE, specifically the 2 "We tried to make an uma-uma trance" albums and the NicoNico trance album. Before you say anything, I know there are only 2 album covers there. The NicoNico trance's album cover is virtually identical to the cover for the first uma-uma trance album, but with its title replaced.

All the above will be preceded by a 30-minute pre-show session, where once again, I'll be playing random tracks.

DON'T MISS IT!

EDIT: Ah crap, forgot the start time. 5PM PST. AGAIN, I'm starting at 5PM PST.

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Nov 28 2008, 03:29 PM
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Dec 1 2008, 02:52 AM

Unlimited Request Works

So, friday's Killers/EXIT TRANCE combo did really well. And then we move onto the impromptu 4 and a half hour stint that ended an hour ago. It's been a VERY long time since I simply shoved random tracks into playlist on the fly rather than deciding on specific material to play, sort of a throwback to the time of my radio debut.

As promised, this Friday I'll be playing the 2 Touhou Project-related albums.
They are COOL & CREATE's "Super Shutter Girl" and CROW'S CLAW's "CROSSFIRE BARRAGE".

user posted image
Also, to begin the set, I will be playing Atreyu's "Lead Sails Paper Anchor", an album from last year that I got from one of my dorm-mates.

Please stay tuned for the start time as I do not know if Kikumaru will be on air that night as well.

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Dec 1 2008, 02:52 AM
Alastair
Posted: Dec 1 2008, 09:50 AM

SNTS

Member No.: 27,312

hashi likes atreyu...i thought i was the only one lol.
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Dec 3 2008, 11:03 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Tommorrow night, I'll be going on air with an album filled with classical pieces used in Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, an anime adaptation of Alexandre Dumas' classic novel. After that, I'll be playing the Original Soundtrack to Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. This show will start at 7PM PST.
user posted image

user posted image
Now for Friday, I have added another album into the mix. Since my initial setlist looked a bit short, I decided to dump the rest of the tracks off of the Battle Gear 4 + Battle Gear 4 Tuned Soundtrack into my setlist. The start time for the entire set will be 7PM PST as well.

DON'T MISS THEM!!

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Dec 4 2008, 01:59 AM
Carlton
Posted: Dec 5 2008, 03:42 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,941

Introducing the E-BUMP!
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Dec 5 2008, 03:45 PM

Unlimited Request Works

So, last night's show.....I would like to thank EVERYONE who listened in from IDW, WME, and Shin Hyakuji High School.

For those that had requested this during the show, here is the OST for Gran Turismo 5 Prologue: http://www.sendspace.com/file/k58iaz

Stay tuned for tonight's show!
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Dec 9 2008, 01:13 AM

Unlimited Request Works

Okay, THANK YOU to EVERYONE who tuned in to my shows during the weekend. And thank you Pikachu_Fragger for the plug of the radio stream on Shin Hyakuji High School. Thanks to you, we've got a new source of listeners. Not only that we've got people coming here, and our members going there as well.

Now.....this Thursday.....I'm going to be doing the usual random content show.....I'll be editing this post some time later today with what I'll be playing on air this Thursday night. For Friday night, you guys MAY have to count me out. I'm heading home to Toronto on that day, and I've got stuff to deal with when I get home, which may probably dampen my enthusiasm to the point where I may not only be unable to broadcast, but I may be unable to participate in that night's Courtroom Overload.

Please stay tuned!

EDIT: I've got a winter-themed playlist lined up for Thursday night (and it just happens to be snowing heavily as I type this), which will include Winter MIX Vol.3, a 2-disc set from Toranoana.
user posted image

There's that, and then there's THIS:
user posted image

THIS......is the Macross Frontier Vocal Collection - Nyan Tama, the third album in a series of three containing background and vocal tracks from Macross Frontier. It came out last week, but I didn't find out in time for my Friday show, so it's getting its IDW debut THIS Thursday night.

Show starts at 7PM PST and will go all the way to 11PM PST, at which point I will be replaced by DJ Pikachu_Fragger

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Dec 9 2008, 01:19 PM
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Dec 17 2008, 03:06 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Alright, I'm not on air this Thursday night, but on Friday, I've got something special for you listeners:

user posted image

This is Animage's 30th Anniversary Anime Dance Request Countdown, an album containing select tracks from a list of 30 of the most popular anime tracks as selected by readers of the magazine.

Also on the bill for Friday night will be EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS: CM TRANCE

user posted image

As the name implies, this album contains remixes of famous tracks used in Japanese commercials. Some of you will probably be expecting at least one or 2 tracks that you've heard before, but for X-Japan fans, there's a treat for you in this one. Sorry Nomake Wan, I'm gonna have to debut this album myself since it's been pushed back for weeks now.

Also included will be 2 randomly selected albums from my collection, which will lead into the 2 albums mentioned earlier. The show starts at 7PM PST and will end at 11PM PST, where I will be replaced by DJ Pikachu Fragger. Yes, you read right, this Friday will be a Total Control Geass show rather than Courtroom Overload, due to various circumstances, which I will not discuss.

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Dec 17 2008, 05:55 PM
brian mayhem
Posted: Dec 17 2008, 03:18 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 13,958

Looking forward to what seems is going to be your best show yet, IMO.

smile.gif
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Dec 23 2008, 08:45 AM

Unlimited Request Works

Alright, thank you to EVERYONE who listened.

Now here's what I have in mind for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

For Christmas Eve, I'll be playing ENSON and ENSON2, two cover albums by JAM Project member Masaaki Endoh.

user posted imageuser posted image

This will start at 7PM PST.

On Christmas day, I'll be playing the collection of soundtracks that I got for the Wipeout series. This means 6 albums, and 6 hours of UNLIMITED WIPEOUT WORKS. Therefore I'll be starting at 5PM PST.

Now for boxing day, I'm not sure if I'll even be on the air. I've got friends and family over that night, and I don't know when Nomake Wan will be on air. I'll assume NOT during his regular hours, since he's now on the east coast.

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Dec 23 2008, 08:46 AM
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Dec 26 2008, 12:54 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Alright, thank you everyone who tuned in to last night's Wipeout special and DJ Pikachu_Fragger's Christmas Drama.

For this New Year's Eve, I've got another special planned for IDW.
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

That's right, It's time for IDW'S FIRST EVER UNLIMITED HALO WORKS. This means FIVE HOURS and THIRTY MINUTES of NON-STOP AWESOMENESS. Please check back soon for the showtime.
Alastair
Posted: Dec 26 2008, 02:19 PM

SNTS

Member No.: 27,312

HELL YES A NIGHT OF NOTHING BUT HALO TO BRING IN THE NEW YEAR!
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Dec 28 2008, 08:31 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Alright, I've got the showtime for Wednesday night. I will kick it off with a 30 minute pre-show at 5PM PST, and then I'll commence the Halo setlist at 5:30PM PST.

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Dec 31 2008, 08:21 AM
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Dec 31 2008, 09:37 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Alright, thank you to EVERYONE who tuned in!! I do apologize for cutting it short, but somehow from around 12:15-12:20AM EST, the laptop somehow froze while the lid was down. Which meant a restart and a restructuring of the playlist.

Anyway, tonight, starting at 7PM PST, I'll be holding my first Comiket 75 special, consisting solely of content from that convention. Not sure what I'll be playing, since I need to sort through the loot first, and there'll be more on the way as well, as people upload the stuff that was sold at C75.

EDIT: The C75 Special is postponed until tommorrow night. I didn't get home from the ski slopes until 6PM my time, and I don't feel like rushing to convert the tracks and retag the stuff, then making the playlist. Therefore I'll be on at the usual time tommorrow night. However, I'll still be on tonight from 7PM PST to 9PM PST, giving IDW the first show of the new year.

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Jan 2 2009, 10:23 AM
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Jan 6 2009, 11:08 AM

Unlimited Request Works

Alright, THANK YOU to EVERYONE who tuned in for all 3 of my shows last week. This Thursday and Friday will contain more of the awesomeness from Comiket 75. Nothing's exactly set in stone yet, but I already have one album pinned down for Friday.

user posted image
This is the "KSL LiveWorld 2008" from Key Sound Label, the music division of Key responsible for all the music used in Key's visual novels.

I'm gonna keep the contents of the Thursday setlist and the remainder of Friday's setlist under wraps for now, since I've got a TON of music, but I haven't decided what to play yet. Not only that, a good majority of my C75 stuff are still sitting in their RARs, yet to be extracted.

Also, tommorrow night, I'll be hosting another all-Touhou special. The group for this one? Silver Forest, best known for the track "Tsurupettan".

I've got showtimes for all my three shows this week, so here they are:

Wednesday: 5PM PST - 11PM PST
Thursday: 7PM PST - 11PM PST
Friday: 6PM PST - 11PM PST

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Jan 6 2009, 11:45 AM
HashiriyaR32
  Posted: Jan 10 2009, 01:05 AM

Unlimited Request Works

ALRIGHT! Once again, I would like to thank ALL listeners who tuned into my shows this week. Please stay tuned to my show plans for next week.

So.....as I mentioned at the end of my friday show, all of my shows in January will be C75 shows. I'll be playing whatever I get converted for my remaining shows for this month.

This post has been edited by HashiriyaR32 on Jan 11 2009, 08:39 PM

12 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 »