Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Age Kamiya's Theme

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

12 Pages  « 10 11 12  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 37,485  ·  Replies: 279 
> Teknoparrot now supports ID6AA & ID7AAX
freedom1104
Posted: Jan 7 2018, 06:52 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,590

yeah~ i tried teknoparrot 1.21 ,1.32,1.33 on both of my pc .all to no avail. so i posted the card which it create on teknogods forum , hope i get some response and resolution soon as well as helping the dev team on perfecting teknoparrot.

This post has been edited by freedom1104 on Jan 7 2018, 10:12 PM

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image
vision stone
Posted: Jan 8 2018, 05:11 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 49,409

when i complete the first race i get a black screen and the game closes down without any messages
ive done the thing in the test menu so that its always open (the all time thing) but it still keeps happening and i cant find this issue anywhere else plz help
vision stone
  Posted: Jan 9 2018, 09:13 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 49,409

didnt mean to post twice xD

This post has been edited by vision stone on Jan 9 2018, 12:08 PM
SonicSP
Posted: Jan 11 2018, 06:52 AM

Nagao Fanboy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,182

YOUTUBE ( https://youtu.be/PN00S9ys0Mw )

Only got three SP in arcade D7, so nice to have a chance to go and try get others with TP. happy.gif

==========

@vision stone: Wish I have a solution but I've never heard of a solution for that one. Can only give general advice like enable admin rights for teknoparrotui.exe and maybe turn off your AntiVirus but even but that's a straight shot in the dark for that one.

onelonelyg
Posted: Jan 13 2018, 01:25 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 49,435

Im having an issue that I load up teknoparrot 1.33, play game (initial d stage 6 AA), then it initializes the wheel and whatnot, and then goes to start menu and says "press start". So I do....and the game crashes with no error message. I am using a Xbox One controller plugged in via usb. I have Nvidia GTX 970 and i5 processor. It only crashes right as I press start. I have remapped the start button to different buttons on the controller as well.

12 Pages  « 10 11 12