Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing DJ Pikachu_Fragger's Total Control Geass CM1

Important Rules
user posted image

• Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 5,505  ·  Replies: 2 
> Sliding Corners help
Suzier7
  Posted: Dec 16 2015, 10:38 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,129

I was wondering how you guys turn on your dirfts for Extreme stage. For example, The first sharpest right turn on Akina DH ( I know not very specific) I tend not to break and would let go of gas and rev it in. So i was wondering how you guys do your sharp turns, also if you guys break? For the pros lol.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
icedagger
Posted: Jan 12 2016, 11:35 AM

Slowpoke...

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,773

Yes. Braking is required.

The physics in this game is kind of unintuitive and artificial. Basically if you don't brake on entry to certain turns, the game punishes you by killing your acceleration, speed, and handling.

Suzier7
  Posted: Jan 21 2016, 06:10 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,129

QUOTE (icedagger @ Jan 12 2016, 11:35 AM)
Yes. Braking is required.

The physics in this game is kind of unintuitive and artificial. Basically if you don't brake on entry to certain turns, the game punishes you by killing your acceleration, speed, and handling.

Thank you, i have been braking and manage to hit 3"04 DH Akina! Thanks (: