Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Victoria - Stay

Views: 8,601  ·  Replies: 3 
> Your Favorite Takumi Fujiwara Technique
Initial D World
    Posted: Sep 29 2013, 11:36 PM

IDW Facebook Fanpage

Group: Staff
Member No.: 37,931

Takumi Fujiwara has invented many original techniques throughout the series. From the 溝落とし (Gutter Run) in Mt. Akina that we are all familiar with; to the advanced gutter run (load shift) in the race against Tohru's Roadster; to the very original ブラインド·アタック (Blind Attack) in Happogahara against Toudou Juku's Tomoyuki; and finally to the 藤原ゾーン (Fujiwara Zone)—the illusive 4WD-like behaviors on an FR, made possible only with Takumi's unique state of concentration and ultimately becomes one with the AE86. It makes one wonder, what could Takumi possibly come up next?!

So, what is your favorite original technique by Takumi? Ours is blind attack, without a doubt.

| Sources |
» Screenshots from Initial D First Stage ACT.26, Initial D Fourth Stage ACT.2 & 6, Initial D Fifth Stage ACT.5 and Initial D Manga Ch.699 ~ 700.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1000 x 1600. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
shadow55419
Posted: Sep 30 2013, 11:59 AM

Meteor's partner in crime!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 39,000

really gotta go with the blind attack for that one honestly, something about driving with no headlights is close to home since I can do that on a full moon near home.

dangerous I know but I can't help the fantastic view. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by shadow55419 on Sep 30 2013, 12:01 PM
DragoDark
Posted: Sep 30 2013, 01:29 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,097

The blind attack happy.gif
A sort of this technique was also used by Tazio Nuvolari in Italy in the 1930.

This post has been edited by DragoDark on Sep 30 2013, 01:33 PM
D_boy
Posted: Oct 19 2013, 05:51 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,163

i like the blind attack !! the look on their faces when takumi pulls our this technique are fuuny if could say

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]