Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing sad emotion

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

23 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 40,454  ·  Replies: 555 
> Team ID Philippines, www.freewebs.com/teaminitialdphilippines
FUCKU
  Posted: Jan 31 2007, 06:02 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,045

blahh~ i was slow on iroh be4 ==+...

~ gonna be in cebu permanently?
-hahaha~y are u lookin for TOFU?
blanc_erik
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 08:51 PM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 15,444

Oo i just realized that you have your own thread here.
well, good luck then, and i'm looking forward for next IR battle wink2.gif
hngrY
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 10:38 PM

kawaii-ness? :o

Member No.: 17,471

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Today at 6:38 AM)
Decent times. happy.gif

When are you coming back to the country?

Bot anytime soon ..

Got studies and all ><

FUCKU
  Posted: Feb 1 2007, 03:21 AM

IDW Expert Member

~CLOUD why dnt u just - post ur best times !!?~><+
blanc_erik
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 04:06 AM

IDW Prime Member

i did, those times on IR are my best times so far..
DamienWolf
  Posted: Feb 1 2007, 05:19 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

LOL, welcome to our thread CLOUD. happy.gif

Your times are helluva fast of course. We'll still keep trying but with the situation of machines here at the country its hard to find a good machine that we can practice in for the times. lol

Oh, btw CLOUD, I dont seem to know the other members of Project Inertia. So Im not sure if Ive seen their times anywhere. I'm sure you're not the only fast one. You have a team thread here or something? smile.gif

This post has been edited by DamienWolf on Feb 1 2007, 05:20 AM
blanc_erik
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 08:31 AM

IDW Prime Member

well thanks to your team, i probably won't be able to reach those times if i'm not competing with your team.

btw, P.I. team thread is here

https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=26332

FREDS
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 08:56 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 23,047

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Yesterday at 1:44 PM)
Sorry... my bad. I met master SILVR at galleria one time and he was using an R34 and we had a little friendly Myogi time competition. I had beaten all the Myogi times before when the machine was broken but when the machine got fixed he broke it all so when I went back there, I broke them all again and he said he was going to practice with the R34 again so I assumed he was you, lol sorry, my bad, my bad. happy.gif

it's okey. yah, i was still there when the machine got broke and was reset. i beat your first myogi record also after the reset, -on the right machine- but it's all yours now biggrin.gif i
i get bad lining in myogi =/

QUOTE (f**kU @ Yesterday at 1:44 PM)
~ gonna be in cebu permanently?
-hahaha~y are u lookin for TOFU

yep. i'll be back there maybe in a year or so.. what's your nationality bro? it's cool seeing you beat jhon's evo with your rx8 in iro biggrin.gif also cool seeing your bad finger also ;p ü

This post has been edited by FREDS on Feb 1 2007, 09:01 AM
DamienWolf
  Posted: Feb 1 2007, 09:13 AM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (FREDS @ Today at 8:56 AM)
it's okey. yah, i was still there when the machine got broke and was reset. i beat your first myogi record also after the reset, -on the right machine- but it's all yours now biggrin.gif i
i get bad lining in myogi =/

yep. i'll be back there maybe in a year or so.. what's your nationality bro? it's cool seeing you beat jhon's evo with your rx8 in iro biggrin.gif also cool seeing your bad finger also ;p ü

LOL, yeah but he doesnt do that anymore. Seems he's losing more countersteer time when he does the finger at the speedometer. He's half-american, half-filipino but doesnt look like it. He looks like a full blooded american.

Yeah, I just got the Myogi times 1 week ago but just around low 54's on most and a few 53's, non-serious times coz I was in a hurry and wasnt concentrating. Some kid got in and beat my cw time and the problem is currently, the right machine's broken again so I can't beat the record, damn it.

Plus no time to get to galle, lol...

Any changes in your times? Let's have a frienly Myogi IR battle! And no using the capp that's cheating! lol (until I ft my own capp *evil grin*)
FREDS
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 09:21 AM

IDW God Member

oh ic. LOL. my time in myogi is still 2'54"0**, stil 912,000 points, i'll push it hard to '53s when it's FT. it's hard to FT a car here in cebu, cos it costs us 23pesos per game, damn... envy[you got very very cheap ones there in manila]. i wont dare to use cappo in a battle in myogi againts any sky, skylines would surely eat cappos at the startup biggrin.gif. its only good for TA. but i wonder, all the myogi records there in manila are done by R32s and R34s..hmm. maybe no one wanted to spend money tuning cappos, hehe
DamienWolf
  Posted: Feb 1 2007, 09:26 AM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (FREDS @ Today at 9:21 AM)
oh ic. LOL. my time in myogi is still 2'54"0**, stil 912,000 points, i'll push it hard to '53s when it's FT. it's hard to FT a car here in cebu, cos it costs us 23pesos per game, damn... envy[you got very very cheap ones there in manila]. i wont dare to use cappo in a battle in myogi againts any sky, skylines would surely eat cappos at the startup biggrin.gif. its only good for TA. but i wonder, all the myogi records there in manila are done by R32s and R34s..hmm. maybe no one wanted to spend money tuning cappos, hehe

Exactly, lol. But there are some who have. There's a machine in gateway mall, cubao which has cappo times for Myogi that I cant even touch with my R32 on dry. He goes around 2'53"560 or something. Of course I have the wet records but I'm only second on dry on that machine.

What I meant was a TA battle happy.gif We post our times on the IR rankings as proof of the times we have. This is the way battle is done when you go against opponents not located near you, lol. Anyway, its just a friendly thing. I'm focusing more on Tsuchisaka Inbound wet right now but I still do Myogi every now and then. happy.gif
FREDS
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 09:36 AM

IDW God Member

oh i see. that's cool. can't wait until i FT this R34, just 80k points to go. oh you're using R32 right? then that would be faster than R34 biggrin.gif i also created R32, but it's still stock biggrin.gif hmm..i still dont know what to choose; nismo cf hood, or c-west's =/
DamienWolf
  Posted: Feb 1 2007, 09:48 AM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (FREDS @ Today at 9:36 AM)
oh i see. that's cool. can't wait until i FT this R34, just 80k points to go. oh you're using R32 right? then that would be faster than R34 biggrin.gif i also created R32, but it's still stock biggrin.gif hmm..i still dont know what to choose; nismo cf hood, or c-west's =/

Well, not exactly. An R34 could still be faster, it will depend on how you do your grand curves. Because of your acceleration power and the fact that you could hit top speed faster than my R32, your cp1 would be a decent amount of milliseconds ahead of mine. You rule the straightway but I think I can turn a little better because of the car.

It really boils down on the grand curves for 2nd and 3rd section, and the line of course. happy.gif
FUCKU
  Posted: Feb 1 2007, 11:32 AM

IDW Expert Member

CLOUD~ nice times lol..im too slow srry CLOUD +~~!

~@FREDS ..lol beating johns evo on iro dh..with rx8 - was when i was much slower i ..think~~!

This post has been edited by FUCKU on Feb 1 2007, 11:36 AM
DamienWolf
  Posted: Feb 1 2007, 12:08 PM

Not Without Incident

QUOTE (blanc_erik @ Today at 8:31 AM)
well thanks to your team, i probably won't be able to reach those times if i'm not competing with your team.

btw, P.I. team thread is here

https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=26332

I see! Shame on me for not knowing about this fast team. I thought it was just a country team, NOW I understand it's a multinational thing... and with Pasta, no less. Just goes to show how much a noob, I am, lol. There are like only three maps I think I can give you a bit of competition, lol. Bah, who am I kidding. Im the weakest in the team. XD

This post has been edited by DamienWolf on Feb 1 2007, 12:16 PM
FUCKU
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 12:17 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (DamienWolf @ Today at 12:08 PM)
I see! Shame on me for not knowing about this fast team. I thought it was just a country team, NOW I understand it's a multinational thing... and with Pasta, no less. Just goes to show how much a noob, I am, lol. There are like only three maps I think I can give you a bit of competition, lol. Bah, who am I kidding. Im the weakest in the team. XD

~actually im the ..weakest on the - team~><+
CUB^AE85Aries
Posted: Feb 1 2007, 10:21 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 23,065

QUOTE (FREDS @ Today at 9:36 AM)

OMG! ohmy.gif Its " Irohazaka-Myogi boy"!! How are u doing there in CEBU?!?! LOL! How's your EVO4 doing??? Its me Aries! wink2.gif

This post has been edited by CUB^AE85Aries on Feb 1 2007, 10:28 PM
FREDS
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 01:16 AM

IDW God Member

QUOTE (CUB^AE85Aries @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM)

OMG! ohmy.gif Its " Irohazaka-Myogi boy"!!  How are u doing there in CEBU?!?! LOL! How's your EVO4 doing??? Its me Aries!  wink2.gif

oh Aries......... waa.. how are you? you're here:D pucha ang mahal ng initial d dito. ano na time mo sa iro? regards mo ko kay joey jpm pare, pakisabi thank you and nasa cebu na ako. wahahay, nakuha ko na ang te37 white atlast haha. pucha pare, ang bababa lang ng time dito sa cebu, 3'03 or 3'02 yata pinaka mabilis sa akina. pucha, naiisip ko na pag nandito ka, matatalo mo lahat dito, kahit ang pinaka magaling lol. i miss manila, i miss galleria and megamall heheh -idas-

This post has been edited by FREDS on Feb 2 2007, 01:23 AM
CUB^AE85Aries
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 04:16 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 23,065

QUOTE (FREDS @ Today at 1:16 AM)
oh Aries......... waa.. how are you? you're here:D pucha ang mahal ng initial d dito. ano na time mo sa iro? regards mo ko kay joey jpm pare, pakisabi thank you and nasa cebu na ako. wahahay, nakuha ko na ang te37 white atlast haha. pucha pare, ang bababa lang ng time dito sa cebu, 3'03 or 3'02 yata pinaka mabilis sa akina. pucha, naiisip ko na pag nandito ka, matatalo mo lahat dito, kahit ang pinaka magaling lol. i miss manila, i miss galleria and megamall heheh -idas-

Lol! Iro ko gnun p dn 3'03 sa evo4 ko, sa akina DH 3'03 for my AE85 dn lolz! whistling.gif I forgot to mention WOLF is my SENSEI!!! lolz! He is the one supervising our trainings! cool.gif How's your R34??????
FREDS
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 07:31 AM

IDW God Member

920,000 points na. malapit na mag FT, it's first place in all myogi here in cebu. the model car for myogi here hahah, im aiming for 2'53"500 for it. dali lang pala talunin ni bunta 15 stars sa myogi, i just rammed him at the startup lol, i wish there was 16stars, i would surely love to kill it too haha. pa-add naman sa yahoo messenger mo pare, fredstar23@yahoo.com

This post has been edited by FREDS on Feb 2 2007, 07:35 AM
gian7675
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 12:51 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 2,356

QUOTE (FREDS @ Today at 7:31 AM)
920,000 points na. malapit na mag FT, it's first place in all myogi here in cebu. the model car for myogi here hahah, im aiming for 2'53"500 for it. dali lang pala talunin ni bunta 15 stars sa myogi, i just rammed him at the startup lol, i wish there was 16stars, i would surely love to kill it too haha.  pa-add naman sa yahoo messenger mo pare, fredstar23@yahoo.com

AHA! So you're FREDS with the white R34 smile.gif It's true guys...he has the record here in Cebu in Myogi.

I'm not sure if i already saw you playing here in Cebu once. Does your BNR34 have a small Blue aura and did you challenge Adrian and his Capp at Myogi?

I'm Shin, Blue BNR34...I suggest you look again at the Myogi time records clockwise dry, IDAS left cab machine laugh.gif

It's finally nice to meet a fellow R34 driver here in Cebu smile.gif

Mahal nga ng game play dito sa Cebu no? Parang nagpapa-karga ka ng gasolina ng totoong kotse...waaah! crying2.gif

I'll PM you my CP...let's race! laugh.gif

Pssst...bro...how fast are you on Akagi with your BNR34? whistling.gif

Damienwolf and the others know why I'm asking you this grin2.gif

This post has been edited by gian7675 on Feb 2 2007, 01:07 PM
FUCKU
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 02:57 PM

IDW Expert Member

QUOTE (gian7675 @ Today at 12:51 PM)

Pssst...bro...how fast are you on Akagi with your BNR34? whistling.gif

Damienwolf and the others know why I'm asking you this grin2.gif

umm~actually i dnt knw y ur askng that..-haha but i'd lyk to try an r34~on many maps..dnt hav1 ehh..
kael
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 07:17 PM

This is me when I first drove the Trueno.

Member No.: 22,363

QUOTE (CUB^AE85Aries @ Today at 4:16 AM)
Lol! Iro ko gnun p dn 3'03 sa evo4 ko, sa akina DH 3'03 for my AE85 dn lolz! whistling.gif I forgot to mention WOLF is my SENSEI!!! lolz! He is the one supervising our trainings! cool.gif How's your R34??????

laugh.gif When will the other two cubs post?
Ivan1
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 05:20 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 23,094

lol ivan1 from team id ph....1st post!!XD

FREDS kw ung nameet ko s mega diba??

i know you LoL i used your car once..

evo 4

@ wolf

sup bro

@ team

LoL pls register here.....

ill be posting some of our vids soon.... happy.gif happy.gif
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 06:19 AM

The Dozuki Master

Member No.: 20,372

@ team id ph: wow may sarili na kayong team thread haha... ^ ^ well good luck to all of you in the IR battles... sana magka-team battle na kayo soon, i'll try my best to watch all of you mamaw's in action lol... XD

23 Pages  1 2 3 4 »