Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing B-East - Super Eurobeat Presents Non Stop Re-Mix [Project.D Ver.]

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,053  ·  Replies: 1 
> Bought two Initial D8 arcade cabinets... can play?
ID8owner2023
    Posted: Jan 28 2023, 12:15 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 53,396

Hey folks... I went out on a limb and bought two awesome Initial D8 infinity arcade cabinets (I live in Virginia). But I'm not sure what I can do with them.

I wanted a fun 2-player head-to-head racing game and am learning about the depth of Initial D. Looks very cool! Would like to get into this whole genre. But I don't have a manual or driver's card and just can't figure out how to get these online, or linked together, or even what I can do with them at all.

Seems like all I can do is the first level of story mode, or do time trials by myself. Ugh.

If you have any links or advice, I'm all ears. They are in very nice condition... sure hope I can use them!
Nekt
Posted: Mar 27 2023, 05:15 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 53,449

The machines can play together you just need to link them with their own network that is within that black box that is usually with them i believe. Not sure on that myself. But as for online play, the network for it is completely off and discontinued, as for cards, they are very hard to get, a bit expensive but there is some for sell as i’ve been looking at them myself. But that’s if your card reader works

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]