Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Final Stage) J-Stark - The Jungle Is On Fire

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,432  ·  Replies: 4 
> Initial D v2 single cab?, help!
Pac
  Posted: Apr 29 2015, 04:22 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,489

Just bought an Initial D V2 at an auction. Unfortunately, I could only get a single cab (right side). The left side of the twin had already been sold off previously. Cab looks complete. Can I run this as a single unit? I looked everywhere and I do not seem to be able to find a plug or anything resembling a plug. Can I plug this bad boy in? Feel pretty stupid about the whole thing. I'm hoping I don't need the left side to run the game.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
thestreetzking
Posted: May 4 2015, 03:26 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 28,571

best of luck. I bought a slave single ver 3. and it was a lot of work.

your gonna need the giant transformer which is whats gonna source the power. it should be plug and play, not sure what else is needed but that should be it

This post has been edited by thestreetzking on May 4 2015, 03:27 PM
Akii
Posted: May 4 2015, 06:15 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 34,416

You could set it in the game settings menu to run it as a single cab I suppose in the "Game Assignments Menu" in the test menu
Falbere
Posted: May 4 2015, 06:24 PM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Group: IDP Admin
Member No.: 43,254

QUOTE (Akii @ 8 minutes, 44 seconds ago)
You could set it in the game settings menu to run it as a single cab I suppose in the "Game Assignments Menu" in the test menu

He don't have a wire.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
jamesonsviggen
Posted: Sep 11 2015, 06:41 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 45,869

I know of one that can be bought for parts in Michigan if you want to take a drive.