Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Chousen!

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,056  ·  Replies: 5 
> Initial D Sound Files, Tracklist name help
K1RZA
    Posted: Oct 31 2011, 05:57 AM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 26,168

And so I'm all welcome. As I altered my big music collection on Initial D, I need your help. I need to correctly name files in the "Sound Files". I know that Atsushi Umebori & Dennis Martin wrote the music, but I don't know who of them wrote a track, so I would be very grateful if someone could help me out with the tracklist of the album. Thank You. For example tracklisting Initial D 4th Stage Sound Files 1 looks like this:
SPOILER

I need to just mention tracks in the other "sound files".
K1RZA
  Posted: Nov 4 2011, 07:39 AM

IDW Prime Member

Thank you all.
EmilianoGT
Posted: Nov 6 2011, 08:52 AM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,959

OK! I put all the sound files and albums like that in a notepad, if i miss something just put a reply here and i'll be helping you as fast as i can wink2.gif

Here you go Sound files list

K1RZA
  Posted: Nov 6 2011, 10:41 AM

IDW Prime Member

Thank you, but I wanted more accurate information about who of composers wrote one or the other track. It would be good to find official information, at least in japanese.
Lebon14
Posted: Nov 6 2011, 04:07 PM

🎧

Member No.: 18,005

Hmm... Animenewsnetwork.com only say that the background music is by "Avex Trax". Not helping at all. Same with the rest of the series. There's no way to know unless we buy the actual (boring) CDs.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
EmilianoGT
Posted: Nov 8 2011, 01:55 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,959

I think you should go to Eurobeat-Prime, you have all the info that you need of every song