Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Wain L - Don't You Wanna Be Free

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

6 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 28,335  ·  Replies: 135 
> DFW where you at?!
Ramaj
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 04:43 PM

yo mama

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 19,246

pfft.. just be glad I retired from ID or I'd pwn you both.

Come play some wangan midnight some time.

Ke6dRt
  Posted: Aug 20 2007, 08:24 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,336

lol i've been playing wangan like twice a week for i dont know how many weeks now... a while. You head up there any Thursday night from 7pm till closing and you'll find a nice crowd. And I'm usually also there Saturdays from like 5 till whenever. I'm always looking for good challenges. Wangan, Initial D, Outrun2, Indy 500, Mario Kart, whatever. grin2.gif
kong_x2
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 08:38 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 25,910

I dont play ID wink2.gif

chip > me > json

mhmm smile.gif
Ke6dRt
  Posted: Aug 20 2007, 09:18 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

lol, dont bail out this thursday and we'll find out if thats the correct order tongue.gif
kong_x2
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 05:25 AM

IDW Member

sorry boy date =P I'll let you know if I dont go hang out with him thursday

fear2.gif
Ramaj
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 11:15 AM

yo mama

lol.. well I my car runs like shit right now since the accident and I to stop I have to use the brake pedal and apply some braking with the E-brake. because if I push the brake pedal all the way in it locks up the wheels and if I apply more than about 1/4 braking with it, it starts to knock and the car pulls hard to the right.

needless to say I've only driven the car twice since this started and only short distances. I really need to get it into the shop but don't have the spare cash right now.

so we'll see. but I don't come up there quite as much as you guys, got college and other shit to deal with and not alot of money to spare.
Ke6dRt
  Posted: Aug 22 2007, 07:03 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

ahh man sorry about your car. yeah i understand about college it just sucks all your time away hehe. so its cool. but yeah in the future if you can happen to make it up there one of those two days i'll probably be there too
kong_x2
Posted: Aug 23 2007, 08:30 AM

IDW Member

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

jason stop lying about MT3.

blink.gif
Ke6dRt
  Posted: Aug 24 2007, 02:26 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

lol nice late response there grin2.gif

yesterday was good. nice battles man... sorry i was just screwing around at first lol
Varcion
Posted: Aug 25 2007, 11:58 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 13,579

lol, people still crazy over here, huh?

This may disappoint u, but MT3's game play is not much different then MT2. Upside to this, u can transfer ur car from MT2 to MT3 along with all the tunes, unless u want a new car. This newest and most badass feature of MT3, which im sure u guys are gonna love, the game can create ghost players which runs a copy of the person's TA (i think, not really sure about the details there) and u can battle against that ghost. but besides this ghost feature, i dont see anything new with MT3.

On ID4 over here, theres lots of people that likes to battle, but hardly gets a chance cuz it takes such a damn long time to read the card's data. and for whatever freakin reasons, people love racing Iro(imo, the most BS course to race on, try doing this when u guys get AS4, use a stock car, race against Kai or Kyle (Kyouichi), just gas and steer, dont let go, dont brake, u'll see what i mean) just recently, i raced a guy that does post on these forums(well-known, too, send me a PM if u want to know who it is) who only runs Iro, he took me to reverse and i was getting my ass kicked(1st time ever, running Iro rev) until the last turn where he steer so hard he got stuck on the rail and i just passed him. whats funny was, we had a 2nd race later that night, i chose the course(tsukuba OB) and he turns to his friend and does the fish-reeling motion cuz i was driving a S2K. First, Trueno is only about 1-2 secs slower. second, DONT FREAKIN TURN ON UR ACCEPT CHALLENGERS IF U DONT EXPECT TO RACE WITH A HANDICAP! I beat him by about 200m(which is more then 1-2 secs) after the race, he starts TAing myogi, and my friend who drives the same car TAs the same course, only on wet, and my friend still beat his time.
Ke6dRt
  Posted: Aug 26 2007, 07:23 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Man I was killing MT2 last night. Finally finished an 815 car, a Z31. Then I used it and just murdered the NBL CW record. Umah... it'll prolly be beaten by Chip the next time I go up there lol, but for now I'm ridin high. grin2.gif
kong_x2
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 05:13 AM

IDW Member

oh nice...

6th time a charm? eh hahahaha whistling.gif
Ke6dRt
  Posted: Aug 27 2007, 02:54 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

yeah i think thats about right, haha. i tried the Evo8 for a few times, last time i tried i lost on stage 40 so i was like "screw it" and just continued tuning it. Then I had the idea of the Z31 cuz no one else has one around here. I knew I got better so I wanted to try it. I tried a couple times but kept losing it somewhere in the second 20, then finally I got past stage 40 and was cruisin... until stage 75 and Oki pwned me by "0m"... grrrrr. Thought I'd try it one more time... finally got it. I think it might've been the 7th attempt, lol. Lucky number 7. grin2.gif
kong_x2
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 12:25 PM

IDW Member

gonna rain next 3 days mad.gif
but I prolly go tomorrow! I need a 815 card and get my s15 to A since I been so damn lazy lol
Ke6dRt
  Posted: Aug 29 2007, 05:45 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

I think most of the rain should be south of us. We might get some but probably not a lot. I'm definitely goin for sure, gonna see what kind of TA damage I can do with my Z31. grin2.gif
Ramaj
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 11:27 PM

yo mama

I'd go but no spare cash. (I can borrow a car).

And also, classes started on monday, and I have an assignment due friday and I haven't even bothered to look at it yet. rofl.
Varcion
Posted: Sep 6 2007, 04:37 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 13,579

Hey, Ramaj, u dont happen to play BF2142, do you? Cuz i saw a guy thats also named "Ramaj" on there couple days ago.
kong_x2
Posted: Sep 14 2007, 05:37 AM

IDW Member

2 - 0 vs json...

hahahahha laugh.gif
Ke6dRt
  Posted: Sep 14 2007, 06:08 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

It's all good, I can't win them all. Gotta let you win sometimes so you'll still race me. I learned that in Initial D... I got too good. grin2.gif

EDIT: just got back from Gameworks tonight. I saw a couple guys playing who were actually pretty decent so I sat down with my Roadster and just messed around a bit. I was TAing Akagi and was messing up on purpose so they'd see that and race me. cool.gif

So anyway, first two races were both on Akagi DH, I won both fairly comfortably with a couple horrible runs. So the first guy rechallenged with his full tuned DC2 (my Roadster is like 600k btw), and took me to Happo OB. I was so honored. grin2.gif

I made the mistake though of challenging him again and taking the race less than seriously, took him to Happo IB with my Capp and I still lost. I should've just waited for one of them to race Evos again, whip out my Evo5 and take them to snow. DAMN that would've been so good. Ahh the road not taken... oh well. happy.gif

This post has been edited by Ke6dRt on Sep 16 2007, 12:02 AM
kong_x2
Posted: Sep 19 2007, 06:55 AM

IDW Member

o_o json tell PJ to get MT3!
Ramaj
Posted: Sep 27 2007, 09:59 PM

yo mama

QUOTE (Varcion @ Sep 6 2007, 07:37 PM)
Hey, Ramaj, u dont happen to play BF2142, do you? Cuz i saw a guy thats also named "Ramaj" on there couple days ago.

I have BF1942 but I never play it online so someone probably yoinked my name.

I play Call of Duty as EmpressRamaj and used to be pretty well known on a few servers.

anyways,

Went tonight and WTF WHERE WAS EVERYONE?!

It was like me and two other guys the whole night. granted they were out of cards, so we all three of us were like playing until we had to renew then switching cars.

they left about 11:30 but i kept playing until midnight. but around 11:45 the only other guy left in the building came over and started playing also, he was playing as guest and his girlfriend was like walking around and then would sit down somewhere like she wanted to leave. lulz.

so I tried out the MC gemballa, it's nice but I was really rusty on the gemballas physics and sucked at it so I put it away to level my R32 some more... leveled it up as far as possible until it needed renewing, then got out my R34 nur and leveled it up some.

then real life wangan'd against a dodge magnum on the way home. two highways merged and he was on one and I was on the other and I was doing about 75 and he was doing about 65-70 and then next thing I know he comes flying up so I layed it down and we zoomed down the highway for a few miles until it split again and I went one way and he went the other. of course I was ahead by about 15 cars but mostly because he got stuck behind a slow car for a while.
Ke6dRt
  Posted: Sep 29 2007, 09:35 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Ahhhh man the one Thursday I miss, you show up, lol. Were you looking to battle? Most of the people just tune up and time attack but I'm always up for a battle. Surprised there weren't more people though. Even with most of the kiddies not there cuz of it being a school night, there's still been like 5 of us almost every Thursday night. Some of them usually show up early though, so maybe they saw the machine was out of cards and decided not to bother. Oh well.

Hopefully they'll have cards by next Thursday cuz I'll probably make it there next time. grin2.gif
Ramaj
Posted: Oct 1 2007, 12:44 PM

yo mama

nah I was leveling..

depending on if I get this new job and what my hours are like I might show up more.
kong_x2
Posted: Oct 2 2007, 03:57 PM

IDW Member

phail.
Ke6dRt
  Posted: Feb 11 2008, 06:39 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Time for a revival! Err, even though the ID scene here is dead, lol. Aight so as far as I know, ID4 and MT3 both have yet to make it to Dallas. However, I've heard Houston and San Antonio have ID4. I'm seriously thinking road trip, and if any of y'all know some of the other vets like Will and Greg, they're considering it too. Most likely we'll hit up Cyberzone in San Antonio, unless if anyone wants Houston, we're not 100% set on a spot yet. Who's with us? grin2.gif

Also, if anyone still wants to play ID3, I do know that Adventure Landing still has it, and the machine is still in good working order. Went there today after work and got my game on. Anyone else wanna get their game on? cool.gif

6 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »