Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Michiko Neya - Aoi Kaze no Naka de

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 5 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 5,158  ·  Replies: 2 
> Anyone still alive?, Need help
l2yza
    Posted: Mar 19 2016, 09:22 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,360

So I recently discovered an IDAS 5 at this arcade/waterpark some what nearby but they're out licenses. Now I've looked online and it seems the only place I can find a license from a "store" is this CoinOpExpress website that sells arcade game parts. However, they require a minimum quantity order of 200 units at $4.55 a pop. At that that point I'd just go all in and buy my own game.

My question to all of you, if anyone is still around. Is does anyone have a spare license they could sell me? I'd really love to actually get into the game instead of playing time trials with a stock car every time. I'm going to assume a IDAS 5 license works on all stage 5 machines.

Thanks,
Ryza

This post has been edited by l2yza on Mar 19 2016, 09:23 AM
PishPoshh
Posted: Jul 7 2016, 01:45 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,119

QUOTE (l2yza @ Mar 19 2016, 09:22 AM)
So I recently discovered an IDAS 5 at this arcade/waterpark some what nearby but they're out licenses. Now I've looked online and it seems the only place I can find a license from a "store" is this CoinOpExpress website that sells arcade game parts. However, they require a minimum quantity order of 200 units at $4.55 a pop. At that that point I'd just go all in and buy my own game.

My question to all of you, if anyone is still around. Is does anyone have a spare license they could sell me? I'd really love to actually get into the game instead of playing time trials with a stock car every time. I'm going to assume a IDAS 5 license works on all stage 5 machines.

Thanks,
Ryza

Hey there!

At my work the owner of the ID5 machine used ID7 cards instead.

Everything worked out but obviously the print does not match the card.

Hopefully that will widen your search options.
SonicSP
Posted: Feb 8 2017, 09:45 AM

Nagao Fanboy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,182

Basically any D4-D8 blank cards will work with any D4-D8 machines. This only applies to blank cards, once they are "issued" through a machine they're stuck to that game and it's region version.

The prints may not match but the data saving will work.