Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 11 unique listeners, playing (WMMT3 OST) Wanna Try One Last Time

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

22 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 34,537  ·  Replies: 530 
> Estoque™ by Espada Promotions, Inc., http://s1.zetaboards.com/510
DigiBunny
Posted: Nov 26 2009, 01:52 AM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

Single exhaust S15 is made of hotness.

Also, is that supposed to be "Entre"?
Twizted
  Posted: Nov 26 2009, 05:12 AM

The Politix of Racing™

Member No.: 33,744

Thanks.

Yup Entre that is.

I figured that Espada is Spanish for Sword, and so decided to use "Entre" for the entrance page.
Entre = Spanish for Enter. happy.gif
slicked22
Posted: Dec 5 2009, 04:30 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,060

welcome to the forums guys!!! more power and HP!!!! bisita ako sometime sa rob... dati ako tambay dyn nung kapnahunan pa ng tamiya.... hehehe.....
Twizted
  Posted: Jan 21 2010, 05:32 AM

The Politix of Racing™

Why thank you... thank you for the warm reception.
Espada appreciates much.

We shall meet soon. smile.gif
junetrish024
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 07:30 AM

The 5a.m.-coffee-drinking- Evo.IV-driver

Member No.: 20,298

Parang di na nagpaparamdam si RoZE?

Gusto ko pa namang magkaroon ng mga protege... Hehehe...

Nga pala... June here... Member ng Team Espada...

Nag iisang tao na nangungumpleto ng Evo V... Hehehe...
Twizted
  Posted: Jan 29 2010, 08:54 AM

The Politix of Racing™

QUOTE (junetrish024 @ Jan 27 2010, 07:30 AM)
Parang di na nagpaparamdam si RoZE?

Gusto ko pa namang magkaroon ng mga protege... Hehehe...

Nga pala... June here... Member ng Team Espada...

Nag iisang tao na nangungumpleto ng Evo V... Hehehe...

Nalunon sa Tekken 6.

Protege? Madami ka na nyan ngayon. Oooops, international forum pala, ok ok ingrish....

You've got lots of proteges (I mean come on... come to think of it... guys like VIPER, BLAZE, 90LTS, *REN*, etc...).

Lots of prospective.

I'm even thinking of recruiting smiley and maybe even DANA(?).
Those guys can play both ID and WMMT really well.

One thing is for sure, we are now Hot Item in the Philippines. Everybody knows us. Phase one of online advertising is complete. Objective has been met.
Now we can sit back, relax, and choose what to do next with the team.

Oh, one of these days we should visit Megamall. I mean I should go with you if or when you go there next.
Then we'll maybe announce our first opponent team for our first "grand" team battle. So fun. Exciting. grin2.gif
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 1 2010, 05:17 AM

The Politix of Racing™

Espada Bryan LIVE at the SM Megamall this week (any day within the week could be it).

This solo mall tour event is brought to the masses by Espada Promotions™.

Any autograph signings? Sure why not. laugh.gif

See you there!!

DigiBunny
Posted: Mar 1 2010, 05:39 AM

Reading is magic!

No set date or time?

I'm free thursday. I dont suppose I could squeeze in a battle?
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 2 2010, 05:43 AM

The Politix of Racing™

I'm still unsure as to the exact day. The next question is if would I be able to play once there? Coz I'm dropping by for something important and I'm just gonna try and squeeze some time to drop by the arcade for play if possible. grin2.gif
DamienWolf
Posted: Mar 3 2010, 04:21 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

Lol, good to meet you earlier, Bryan. I trust we would see more from Espada in the future. happy.gif
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 4 2010, 05:42 AM

The Politix of Racing™

My pleasure sir. happy.gif

Told you I'd drop by one day.
I'm still thinking about everything we've talked about. I normally don't make decisions hastily, so I'll let you know soon. happy.gif

Thank you for the intelligent conversation. It was definitely worth all my time. happy.gif
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 13 2010, 05:24 AM

The Politix of Racing™

Update:
(Some members disconnected from the team and some members added to the team)

Members who are disconnected from the team (due to inactivity):
1. Kalvin (nickname RozE)
2. Armie (nickname Vash7)
3. Kenny (nickname EXIA)
4. JR (nickname Dogg)

Espada wishes them the best in their future endeavors. And the public should take note that these individuals (as mentioned above) are no longer connected to Espada Promotions™

Now...
Today we've got 4 new members:

1. Rennie (nickname REN)
2. Oscar (nickname Jii)
3. Rheggi (nickname 90LTS)
4. Tim (nickname JTY)

Espada wishes to welcome them aboard. And the public should note that these individuals (as mentioned) are from now on connected to Espada Promotions™
To the new comers -- fasten your seat belts and enjoy the high-speed ride with Espada Airlines. smile.gif

Now since there has been an increase in the number of team cars as of late, and some of you may be confused as to who owns which, I'll specify each team car and it's owner/driver...

GTO - Bryan (aka Twizted)
Evo3 - Junetrish
Evo8 - Rennie
Silvia - Oscar
S30 - Tim (aka JTY)
JZA80 - Rheggi (aka 90LTS)
GDB-C - Raffy
RX-8 - Kristine

*All team cars are named SPADA or Spada.
*Each team car is fully owned and tuned by the respective member driving it (in other words, it is not the property of the team).
*Each member may create his/her own team car so as long as it is unique by model (no two members in the team may have the same car model of team car to avoid confusion/conflict)

That's all for now. Welcome to the official team forum of Espada Promotions™ happy.gif
DamienWolf
Posted: Mar 13 2010, 07:13 AM

Not Without Incident

Good job on the info to give people a chance to interact with the team's members. Hope more of them will post here (as well as on wapoo wink2.gif)
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 13 2010, 07:45 AM

The Politix of Racing™

Thanks man.

The good thing right now is that I am maintaining a fixed number of members. I'm only adding new ones when certain members are removed from the team. So that way I am not over expanding. That is the best thing right now. Small, elite... just as your management of Garou (which is of course the best ID team in our country -- the number one ID team -- numero uno). Hehehe.

Wapoo -- awesome place too. Everything you start falls nothing short of awesomeness.

Btw man, if you're interested (or someone you know) to invest in a property or something I have a brand new place just along EDSA, Pasay going for 5.5M (neg). It's about 3 stories, and a total of about 150sqm.
Ok shameless plugging I know. But who knows? Maybe you're interested. smile.gif
Jii
Posted: Mar 13 2010, 04:00 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 35,115

Hello hello!

Thank you for the warm welcome Sir Bryan. It is an honor to be a part of your awesome team.

Yesterday, I only managed to crank up the Silvia's HP to 680. Later this week (probably mon, tue or wed), I will be back for moar wangan goodness.. xDXD

(oh, btw sir. I saw the official site and I like eeeet.)

Heh heh, I think I'll go back to sleep first *yaaaaawn* I slept for only like... 4 hours.. later, guys! xD
DamienWolf
Posted: Mar 13 2010, 07:45 PM

Not Without Incident

Welcome, Jii! Good good. Having more members post also brings more life to the team. Good luck, Espada! /thumbsup
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 15 2010, 12:12 AM

The Politix of Racing™

@ Jii
Welcome to the team. It's my pleasure to have you aboard Espada.

Maybe you could be the Internet Affairs Officer of the team here? Like if you hang out regularly on these forums and answer questions and respond to other people and stuffs like that?

Speaking of the web site, I have updated it. Some new eye-candy elements. And your names are now listed in the members section too. Be sure to check it out. The site also contains banners of the games that are covered or played by our team.

Well I'm sure you are excited about being part of this team. As long as you are with us, you are in very good hands. Because this is probably one of the most intelligent teams around in our country today. If some other teams are mere Brawlers, we are the “Brainers” so to speak.

I'm gonna give you and Ren your team stuffs like stickers and the like. So you can proudly display your affiliation. Hell this is the most talked about team right now. This is the hottest thing since pancake was invented!
Like the other day I was just at MOA, and there was a bunch of folks talking about Espada (of course they didn't know me in person and so they were talking and I was there standing beside them listening). I didn't expect things would be like this.
It's just like “celebrity status” stuff man.

Same thing happened when I went to Taguig Serendra and I broke some of their Time Attack records in MT3, and people were just standing there like watching someone famous. And they were like shy to approach me. Haha.

So now your rival within the team is none other than 90LTS (he is the other guy learning Wangan Line under me). But both of you have got great potential. Keep it up dude.

Oki doki...

@ Wolf
Thanks you for the supportive words. It means a lot coming from someone like you. It's an honor.
obliteratethenation
  Posted: Mar 15 2010, 06:02 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 35,114

@Bryan/ Spada
My training in MOA this afternoon was great. It was my first time to earn the title "Undefeated Highway Dominator" and I had completed the outrun of Osaka, my favorite course.

I play a lot especially when I am stressed out. Try being a nursing student in St. Paul University Manila, the course itself will render you restless. So to cope up with my stress I play WMMT3. Without the teachings of Spada and June, I will not be able to improve in a short span of time. Usually I play, just to play and not take it seriously, but now I love the game more than ever.

I even had "kodigo" so that I could study WMMT3. I researched on which rims would be best for my car, which titles would I want to have and even how dress-up affects the performance of your car. biggrin.gif

So there, kakacreate ko palang nung team car ko but tinapos ko siya in two days =) I want to play again tomorrow habang di pa masyado busy:D

See you all... Ciao

-Rennie Renato O. Papa II, Spada Evo 8
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 15 2010, 07:28 AM

The Politix of Racing™

Rennie

The team thanks you.
You know your teammates can only contribute as much as 40% of your skills (through teaching). However, the rest of the 60% comes from your own natural talent. And what you have achieved so far is mainly the result of your own efficiency. Truly, you are a natural racer. And the blood of speed runs deep in you.

Ladies and gentleman, Rennie (aka obliteratethenbation) is among the newest members of team Espada. And like all Espadas he plays both WMMT and IDAS. He and Jii are like two sides of the same coin.
While Rennie plays WMMT as his main game and only plays IDAS as his sub, Jii plays IDAS as his main and WMMT as sub.

Rennie is also appointed as the team's Officer on Internet Affairs. This means that he will be viewing these online forums regularly, and he shall answer whatever questions the general public may have. He is also the person to contact in these forums if the public would like to negotiate with Espada on anything. In other words, he is the acting online Ambassador for the team.

Once again Rennie, welcome to the team and welcome to our official internet forum.

May the Sword be with thee,
Espada Bryan
Jii
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 07:41 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 35,115

@Twizted

*stamped the contents of your previous post into his brain especially the "rival", "team stuff" and "celebrity" thingies looooool*

Internet Affairs Officer eh? that sounds.... pretty neat. I will think about it. Though other members might be more suitable for the position.

Ah, yes I saw the updates on the site. Yes, yes I ate all the eye caaaandyyy xDXD

@obliteratethenation

Nursing~ nursing~ YAY~ La la la la la~ (in a sarcastic tone)...

Well, guys I'll be seeing you tomorrow.. right after I finish school-related stuff. >.> Text-text na lang!

This post has been edited by Jii on Mar 15 2010, 08:01 AM
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 15 2010, 07:51 AM

The Politix of Racing™

Well Rennie took up the first position for Internet Affairs Officer.
Originally I plan to have two positions open, the second one being for you of course. But now since you don't think you are up for the second position, well Rennie will then be the sole Internet Affairs Officer for our team. While you will just be a substitute (or reserve).

Alrighty...

Update to your cars noted. dry.gif
DigiBunny
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 08:07 AM

Reading is magic!

I was browsing your about page for a bit.

I'm not sure I understand the concept of fusion racing. Does it just mean a mix of WMMT and ID (etc?)?

I also noticed you guys play for cash. While this interests me, how does that work? Simple on-cab bets, or a more organized tournament system?
Twizted
  Posted: Mar 15 2010, 08:16 AM

The Politix of Racing™

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ 8 minutes, 26 seconds ago)
I was browsing your about page for a bit.

I'm not sure I understand the concept of fusion racing. Does it just mean a mix of WMMT and ID (etc?)?

I also noticed you guys play for cash. While this interests me, how does that work? Simple on-cab bets, or a more organized tournament system?

A mix of WMMT and IDAS.

In a fusion racing proper there would be 12 rounds (6 IDAS maps and 6 WMMT maps -- and the maps are shuffled). So the players go through 12 rounds -- one on one battle. So it is advantageous if a player knows how to play both games really well.

And on the money part, it only applies to a more organized battle system (like official battle). Because normally it's like a big fight and a lot of preparation goes into it. So it would be nice to have a little incentive to fire up the players. Sort of icing on the cake.

Btw, are you a part of any team or do you play alone?
DigiBunny
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 08:21 AM

Reading is magic!

That's interesting, to say the least; if a bit unfair to the biased crowd. Still, your point does come across. The more you know the games the more versatile a card you are to your team. So then proper fusion races would be the organized battles? How are those done? With actual support from the arcade staff, or independent advertising?

I'm a wanderer myself, to answer.

Twizted
  Posted: Mar 15 2010, 08:33 AM

The Politix of Racing™

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ 12 minutes, 5 seconds ago)
That's interesting, to say the least; if a bit unfair to the biased crowd. Still, your point does come across. The more you know the games the more versatile a card you are to your team. So then proper fusion races would be the organized battles? How are those done? With actual support from the arcade staff, or independent advertising?

I'm a wanderer myself, to answer.

It could be done in many ways -- depending on the results of the negotiation between the two fighters (racers from both camps).

It can also have backing from the arcade or independent. Depending on how things go.

And since you are a wanderer, I hope you don't mind -- I'd like to ask you (as part of my survey) -- what do you think of Espada? Initial impressions? Do you find it appealing?

22 Pages  1 2 3 4 »