Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Go 2 - Power

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

102 Pages  « 99 100 101 102  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 311,042  ·  Replies: 2,525 
> Games you're currently playing, Post it here ( read first post first )
kyonpalm
Posted: Jan 27 2021, 11:57 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Playing a lot of Dead by Daylight lately, as well as

MGS Peace Walker
Hypnospace Outlaw
SYNTHETIK
Yume Nikki (finally)

And less often but still occasionally playing Phasmophobia. Also played a lot of World of Horror until lately.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
YumeChan
Posted: Feb 21 2021, 11:29 PM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,262

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ Jan 27 2021, 11:57 PM)
And less often but still occasionally playing Phasmophobia.

I am such a scaredy-cat... I've bought Phasmo after watching some streams and it looked really nice. Still, playing it myself kills me laugh2.gif

Right now I'm somewhat obsessed with Kingdom Come Deliverance. I started it on PS4 months ago but was frustrated, but now I play it on PC and it's so much better with a mouse. smile.gif
xiao
Posted: Mar 27 2021, 02:09 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

🎮 [color=silver]☆ミ[/color]

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: unknown. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

SPOILER
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
xiao
Posted: Apr 23 2021, 08:32 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
JohnWood
Posted: May 6 2021, 12:16 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 52,277

QUOTE (tUrB0 @ Sep 23 2006, 06:44 PM)
Grand Theft Auto Vice City: its still nice, cos it includes the minigun in weapon set 3 cheat tongue.gif and the missions are basically more challenging than San Andreas and i have no idea why i deleted my previous save data to make way for Hitman Blood Money

Timesplitters: Future Perfect: fun game to kill time with, especially with mapmaker mode to play around with, its just plain fun to rush into a room full of enemies with dual K-SMGs and just unload my bullets upon them

D1GP: its actually fun, nicer than most driving games i've played, and im still learning to prolong my drift, i've gotten the hang of the clutch already

my love is one and only COD Black Ops 3 happy.gif
Tessou
Posted: Jun 8 2021, 07:44 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,263

Been exploring Xbox Game Pass lately, just trying new things here and there without committing to anything.

- Maneater is a great goofy "shaRkPG" that actually has Series X enhancements. The controls are easy to pick up and the progression cycle isn't terribly grindy. You can pop inflatable rafts to strand beachgoers and then hold them underwater for easy kills (and materials, because it's an RPG). What's not to love?

- Just Cause 4 on Series X still has the 30fps cap but the console's horsepower allows it to actually maintain that cap. The One X had a very hard time holding 30fps, and this is a game with a ton of alpha effects and asset streaming, so there is basically no end to beating the snot out of the CPU.

- Warriors Orochi 4, a game I disliked in base form after the masterpiece that was Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate. I finally plunked down $40 for the Ultimate upgrade and it smoothed out most of the issues. Not all of them, though. Musou attacks are still heavily nerfed and are generally there as an emergency escape solution to getting caught in an enemy attack loop, the damage output is laughable and cannot be enhanced in any way. WO4U requires you to figure out each character's cheapest attack and then buff the hell out of it. The gauntlet mode from 3 is gone, replacing it with a grindy, grindy, did I mention grindy tower ascension challenge mode with an AWFUL reward for completion but is also the cheapest method of harvesting experience and money to develop characters and build their ultimate weapons. In 4 vanilla, a 5 star weapon has an attack value ~10 higher than a 4 star, with bonus damage granted the more you use it, up to a max of around +20. 6 star weapons have a base attack 10 higher than a 5 star, but affinity can go into the 80s, allowing for enormous damage potential. Great fun if you're into statistics and min maxing.

Samurai Warriors 5 is coming soon. I cannot wait.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
APX
Posted: Aug 12 2021, 01:10 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,473

Using Game Pass as well but it's on PC.

Deep Rock Galactic - Fun 4 player co-op "gather stuff, fight off hordes of monsters, enjoy" type of game. Really fun, haven't really met a toxic game besides 1 so far.

The Ascent - Great cyperpunk-ish game, Diablo like game style, can get a bit annoying with dying by stuff you THINK you can handle.
Tessou
Posted: Aug 14 2021, 02:09 PM

Group Icon

- Animal Crossing New Horizons. The greatest villager ever, Ankha , is currently visiting and snobbishly evaluating my camp to potentially move in. My house's latest expansion room has nothing but Ankha posters on the walls and a lucky cat statue in the center.

- Diablo II Resurrected BETA. As predicted, the beta build has lag, even in solo play as it's still on battlenet servers (offline play is an option but is unavailable in the beta). All of the glitches and bugs from original D2 are still here, so you'll have enemies warping around as they attempt to path to you. Act II is just as brutal as ever. Maggot Lair is punishment for any player that dares opine that they might actually be having fun. The beta only goes as far as Act II, so once you talk to Tyrael after killing Duriel you're booted out. I don't know about Xbox One consoles, but the Series consoles have a graphics option for resolution or performance modes, the latter of which turns on resolution scaling but also boosts the fps cap to 60.

- Zelda: Link's Awakening remastered. Honestly not as fun as the original Game Boy version, as that game was built to the limitations of 90's handheld hardware and was impressive as a result. This game uses all of the same features and limitations of the Game Boy game's architecture... except with pretty visuals and analog controls. It doesn't really work out when the graphics and gameplay elements don't mesh up, so you can "fall" into a hole despite not physically touching it as the graphics have changed the open pits of the original to little round potholes. Jumping is a pain as the analog controls are a little floaty. Everything the Game Boy game got right by stressing the nuts off of the hardware is unimpressive here as the Switch hardware is decades more advanced and capable. It's still a fun game, though.

- Samurai Warriors 5. Tried it out a bit on release day and got distracted by real life stuff, haven't come back to it as of yet. The physics feel like a slight tweak from WO4, where enemies hardly flinch and are very difficult to interrupt. They added a riposte system of sorts that is extremely difficult to time as most enemy officers have a hummingbird fart's amount of time in their attack string windup to attempt to counter. It didn't seem like they really cared about improving much of the game engine, so it still chugs on occasion even on Series X, which has more than enough horsepower to muscle this game into smooth fps but apparently isn't allowed to. The revamped graphical style looks neat in screenshots but doesn't translate to anything in actual gameplay, as in you don't even notice it as the motion blur is dialed up to 11 and those comic book style hard edges disappear in the mess.
Benny
Posted: Sep 9 2021, 01:28 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 49,747

Trying to space my time between Skyward Sword HD, Pokémon Unite and Drift Hunters. The struggle. rage.gif
kyonpalm
Posted: Sep 20 2021, 06:19 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ Apr 2 2019, 09:39 PM)
Persona 5, finally. Still in the first Palace but a lot of fun so far.

I never played it again after this lmao. I picked it back up a few months ago, I'm in Kaneshiro's palace. I'll follow up in another 2.5 years.
rizkyfz
Posted: Feb 4 2022, 01:15 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 52,716

Just start playing RE3 Remake and it brings some nostalgia
Ivanik
Posted: Mar 2 2022, 06:32 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 42,937

Since my last PC upgrade, I started plying new games:

RaceRoom Racing Experience (with DTM 2013 DLC (looking for rivals))
F1 2015 (Codemasters)
Dirt Rally (Codemasters)

But I'm not doing very well, since I have no wheel and pedals, just a gamepad.
rizkyfz
Posted: Mar 3 2022, 11:55 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 52,716

QUOTE (Ivanik @ Yesterday, 6:32 AM)
Since my last PC upgrade, I started plying new games:

RaceRoom Racing Experience (with DTM 2013 DLC (looking for rivals))
F1 2015 (Codemasters)
Dirt Rally (Codemasters)

But I'm not doing very well, since I have no wheel and pedals, just a gamepad.

Any reason why you still playing F1 2015 since there's a lot of newer version? Genuinely curious
Ivanik
Posted: Mar 4 2022, 07:18 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 42,937

Well, I also have F1 2018, but decided to try this one first.
I also haven't got a very powerful computer, it's new for me, but not new in reality.
Onlinepromo
Posted: Apr 2 2022, 03:08 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 53,025

I like mind games

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
  - Details: Warning has been issued to this post by The Moderating Team on Apr 2 2022, 03:14 PM.
  - Reasons: BOT. COLLABORATE AND LISTEN. YOU ARE BANNED AND THERE IS NO REDEMPTION.
APX
Posted: Apr 7 2022, 09:41 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

Elden Ring was a great game, haven't finished it, will just go at my pace.

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is fun! I haven't played a lego game besides the original star wars saga on the 360, but it's really one of the typical lego games, complete the game and then just go back with certain characters to unlock/get the extra blocks due to their specialty.
martin75
Posted: Jun 22 2022, 02:42 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 53,131

PUBG
Tessou
Posted: Jun 26 2022, 07:33 AM

Group Icon

Great post, totally in the spirit of the OP.

[/sarcasm]
Ether
Posted: Jul 10 2022, 08:36 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 48,944

Need for Madness.

I spontaneously reminded myself of an old (how old, specifically, I forgot) off-the-wall car game with physics pretty far into the 'arcade' side of things--and, oddly enough, SiivaGunner was one of those things that helped jog my memory about it. It's pretty light and easily accessible, at least for my laptop, so I don't have to worry about overstraining it too much, and there are tools for players to make their own cars and maps.
acnesuppscritic
Posted: Dec 15 2022, 09:11 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 53,340

Currently enjoying Solomon's Key on NES and just got a GBA.
DanielMarlow
Posted: Jul 3 2023, 05:06 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 53,541

The game is not new and not original, but it is very exciting -
World of Tanks. Over time, interest in her did not fade at all.
SW1FT
Posted: Jul 21 2023, 12:18 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 53,559

Wangan Midnight Tuning 6
I don't really do gaming because I'm mostly not interested and moreso because I'm an amputee and driving games are literally the only game in town for me.

I have a full tuned countach that's too wide and heavy to handle well, a partial tuned purple GTR33 and am tuning an NSX1 as my battle wagon
RalliKai
Posted: Jul 27 2023, 04:36 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 3,607

Been playing a combination of DCS, Gundam Battle Operation 2 and Hunt Showdown.

Nothing really new the market that has gripped my attention in a long while.
Mikerakk
  Posted: Nov 26 2023, 01:59 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 53,728

Now I'm playing Apex Legends with my friends, if you're unfamiliar, it's a shooter game with characters that have abilities. It can be challenging to get used to as it's fast-paced and we often die within five minutes. It's tough to switch from playing cs2.
I'm planning to upgrade my rank, but for some reason it doesn't work... maybe a barrier or a block system?? I'm thinking of ordering a boost to get through this "kryptonite"
I found this - buy apex legends boosting service, does anyone know anything about it? because I don't want to lose money on s**t!

This post has been edited by Mikerakk on Dec 4 2023, 12:51 AM
binga67
Posted: Feb 3 2024, 05:12 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 53,830

ahh an all time favortie: project IGI

102 Pages  « 99 100 101 102