Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Megamix

Views: 130,448  ·  Replies: 4 
> finaldistance.net/..., confused and lost
jy1235689
  Posted: Dec 5 2013, 09:17 PM

The lurker

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,471

Where have the https://finaldistance.net/* folders gone? My eurobeat is lost to the interwebs!

edit: mispelled go => gone

This post has been edited by jy1235689 on Dec 5 2013, 09:23 PM
Perry
Posted: Dec 5 2013, 11:45 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Unfortunately, all of the files had been wiped by the host for being copyrighted. If you have been using finaldistance.net as your Eurobeat storage, I am very sorry to inform you that those files no longer exist. sad.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Takahashi Rensuki
Posted: Dec 6 2013, 02:33 PM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,927

QUOTE (Perry @ Yesterday, 11:45 PM)
Unfortunately, all of the files had been wiped by the host for being copyrighted. If you have been using finaldistance.net as your Eurobeat storage, I am very sorry to inform you that those files no longer exist. sad.gif

There goes all the eurobeat singles from time records and all the initial D music. Not even CIRZA's FTP has all of those. ermm2.gif
kyonpalm
Posted: Dec 6 2013, 08:50 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (Takahashi Rensuki @ 6 hours, 17 minutes ago)
There goes all the eurobeat singles from time records and all the initial D music. Not even CIRZA's FTP has all of those. ermm2.gif

They were all my uploads and I still have them on my hard drive. They weren't even complete collections - I still had tons of stuff that I hadn't uploaded yet. I just never got around to completing it. If you want anything, just PM me. I'll send you a file list.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
K1RZA
Posted: Dec 29 2013, 07:00 AM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 26,168

I am always open to store your music files with this and never had any wealth. All this is done only for friends and people close to me.
So I'll be happy to take custody of the albums that I can share with all of you at any time of the day or night.