Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Around The World

5 Pages  1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 18,326  ·  Replies: 103 
> Tomo, razorsuKe: Journal of the CENTURY, Calgary, Vancouver, Hong Kong
darkpaladinzz
Posted: Jul 22 2007, 07:09 AM

do a barrel roll

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 14,420

QUOTE (razorsuKe @ Today at 9:23 AM)

TUNE DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL, PARTS DON'T MATTER AT ALL.

can this please be posted throught the Arcade Section???
razorsuKe
  Posted: Jul 22 2007, 04:46 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 12,243

yea, the funny thing is, some people still like to dispute it's usefulness even though there is no proof, no evidence, nothing.

The thing is, I've sat infront of an ID machine on the same course with the same car running within 0.4 sec of the same time every run for over 8 hours. Do they seriously think I would not notice a difference if I completely changed tune/parts if they actually did something?

I put in a new evo everytime I have a new time, so I can see 2 differences in time.
kishu - b tune with mostly kansai parts and white enkei rims
razor - a tune with mostly id parts and multispoke rims that someone bought on accident
tokyo - b tune with mostly id parts
jon - c tune with ugly ass parts
the list goes on and on.

I've popped a card in and every result is the same, I put the same effort into every run and every check point is within 0.1
I mean, I've probably played this one course more times than they've played ID in their entire life.

Still people blindly believe that different parts or tune can some how make your car faster or turn better.
Probably the same people I could sell a used $500 laptop to them for $1000.

This post has been edited by razorsuKe on Jul 22 2007, 04:50 PM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
darkpaladinzz
Posted: Jul 22 2007, 04:59 PM

do a barrel roll

Member No.: 14,420

its cuz after they buy a new part and do a TA and run one second faster... they dont admit that they have a better run..they only say they have better parts
razorsuKe
  Posted: Jul 23 2007, 05:09 AM

IDW Goldmember

wow... 3'07'977 now... 2nd place on IR... argh it's so mentally frustrating making small improvements.

LOL at these CPs

user posted image

Also, I don't have this on film, I haven't been filming all day since I already have a 07'9 on vid and I think that's enough.

Plus, my wrist and hand hurts like a b*tch
The work out gloves protect my palms but my fingers are killing me. I had to resort to taping them up.
I don't know what I can do about my wrist, it's like every 3 games I need a break.

Then I had a nosebleed... that sucked.

EDIT:
I just discovered something rash.

______

That's not my theory time.
That's the world record sleep.gif

This post has been edited by razorsuKe on Jul 23 2007, 09:29 AM
holden
Posted: Jul 23 2007, 07:09 PM

@_@

Member No.: 12,230

the japanese record ? @_@
CoastalmixX
Posted: Jul 23 2007, 07:14 PM

The Solution

Member No.: 2,428

Damn. You still have CP1 beat, though.
razorsuKe
  Posted: Jul 24 2007, 04:52 PM

IDW Goldmember

well the dream ended early.

Here is how the day broke down yesterday:

11am - I was researching stuff and thinking of the best way to lower my cp3 and 4 timings with a GREAT new discovery.

12:30pm - I goto bed.

1pm - Friend Kevin calls me to say that the arcade closed down for some reason and games are being moved
At this point I'm thinking ok they're moving most of the games out, maybe ID will stay.
Anyways, I need sleep so I go back to bed.

1:30pm - Steven calls me to give the official word that the arcde is closing down.

I go back to bed and dream something some way that I can play again.
5:30pm - I wake up and that dream was just a dream sleep.gif

6:30 pm - I get to the arcade and video tape the final moments of the empty and dissaembled arcade.

8pm - some girls have been calling me but I didn't want to see them. They were at this mall that kevin wanted to goto so I drove him down there and I ate around there, this would be my breakfast. I was so tired from no sleep and no food all day.
Screw those girls, I didn't see them or run into them biggrin.gif

10pm - Me and steve are back at the arcade to meet up with 2 other friends just sitting there looking at what's left.
We dick around for a few hours then those 2 guys leave, leaving just me and steven.

2:30am - I reassemble ID3 and power it on. Hoping to play like 10 games to set the world record. I was really confident that I could do it.
However, I kept getting stuck on the Connecting Network Now screen and I couldn't switch it to single mode? I tried everything.
Anyways, we then went into a room where there was gdroms and stickers and EVERYTHING. We took so much stuff it's like we can almost build a whole machine at home. We almost took the machine itself but we didn't have enough people.
I try a bit longer to get ID working and in the meantime, we open one more locked door. What's inside?
Jackpot. All the tokens in the arcade. The sight was amazing, all gold. We took 81.6 pounds and left. It wasn't an easy escape cause people were around but that's another story.

Now I'm looking for a real hacker cause we can make history if someone could hook this equipment up to a computer and emulate the program into something playable on PC. We have v1,2,3 and Wang2

So no world record, no arcade but ID players might be able to have the game on computer sometime in the future O_O
BDDEE@
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 06:00 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 21,568

if you can get v1 v2 v3 and wangan2 on pc i shall love and worship you for the rest of my natural life
razorsuKe
  Posted: Jul 24 2007, 06:28 PM

IDW Goldmember

I was doing nothing more than using my knowledge of kishuKrime LoL, the hacker(s) whoever it maybe will be the real hero.

Well since the arcade closed 3 days early, I didn't have a chance to run my last 10 runs that I wanted. I planned to have 2 more days, 1 day would be world record taking, the next would be model record taking.
I was pretty confident that I could have taken the evo5, fd, fd spirit, and ER34 records sad.gif

Too bad...

Here is world #2:
http://ranking.segarosso.com/inidas3e/n2_r...&car=22&area=73
ac101
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 06:59 PM

i believe you have my stapler

Member No.: 15,562

corey...
http://www.initial-d.com/forums/showthread...6768#post696768
see if u can still get in touch with that guy...lmao
razorsuKe
  Posted: Jul 24 2007, 07:04 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (ac101 @ Today at 7:59 PM)
corey...
http://www.initial-d.com/forums/showthread...6768#post696768
see if u can still get in touch with that guy...lmao

Looks like he's very knowledgable about hardware, but when it comes to software, I doubt he'll have the know how to decode and emulate ID on PC.

That guy can help me setup ID for my personal use but I don't think it will help anyone online.
So thanks, that gives me hope in setting something up at home smile.gif

In other news, the arcade has moved everything out now except wangan. is that a sign? should we go and take it?

I'll bring my cam and get more videos of the place with no games now. BBL~
xeoreg
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 07:26 PM

Mmmm....Koda Kumi =)

Member No.: 15,581

go and get the wangan stuff.

or give them to me biggrin.gif
matt
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 07:30 PM

Team Drift Speed/ Trueno Force

Member No.: 11,652

QUOTE (razorsuKe @ Yesterday at 5:09 AM)
wow... 3'07'977 now... 2nd place on IR... argh it's so mentally frustrating making small improvements.

LOL at these CPs

user posted image

Also, I don't have this on film, I haven't been filming all day since I already have a 07'9 on vid and I think that's enough.

Plus, my wrist and hand hurts like a b*tch
The work out gloves protect my palms but my fingers are killing me. I had to resort to taping them up.
I don't know what I can do about my wrist, it's like every 3 games I need a break.

Then I had a nosebleed... that sucked.

EDIT:
I just discovered something rash.

______

That's not my theory time.
That's the world record sleep.gif

damn dude!!! ur first CP is fast!! good luck on getting the time!!
razorsuKe
  Posted: Jul 24 2007, 07:35 PM

IDW Goldmember

Hey xeo, I just read your times and have come to the conclusion that Calgary is not that bad since the best here basically have the same times as you. All faster or slower by 0.2

Matt - Thanks but, have you read the rest of the posts? The arcade is gone! LoL

This post has been edited by razorsuKe on Jul 24 2007, 07:37 PM
xeoreg
Posted: Jul 24 2007, 08:21 PM

Mmmm....Koda Kumi =)

Member No.: 15,581

QUOTE (razorsuKe @ Today at 7:35 PM)
Hey xeo, I just read your times and have come to the conclusion that Calgary is not that bad since the best here basically have the same times as you. All faster or slower by 0.2

Matt - Thanks but, have you read the rest of the posts? The arcade is gone! LoL

Haha I'm not that fast compared to the world, but i feel complimented.

I'd like a wangan wheel if possible, my friend wants to have one badly.
initialv
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 05:24 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,434

rofl... the story of how you manage to walk away with all the tokens without anyone's suspicion ... that i would love to hear xD
icedagger
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 05:30 AM

Slowpoke...

Member No.: 18,773

QUOTE (razorsuKe @ Today at 11:04 AM)
Looks like he's very knowledgable about hardware, but when it comes to software, I doubt he'll have the know how to decode and emulate ID on PC.

That guy can help me setup ID for my personal use but I don't think it will help anyone online.
So thanks, that gives me hope in setting something up at home smile.gif

In other news, the arcade has moved everything out now except wangan. is that a sign? should we go and take it?

I'll bring my cam and get more videos of the place with no games now. BBL~

Well, D3 is a NAOMI 2 Game, As far as I know, nobody has cracked the encryption yet. If you want to get ID emulated on the PC, you could try talking to the guy who cracked CPS-3 encryption, and ask him to try cracking NAOMI-2 next. Then you'd probably be able to play it using MAME. I'm not really an emulation expert, so I might be wrong here.

And IMO, the day they break NAOMI-2 encryption is the day the IR dies. Hackers would be able to reverse engineer the game and generate passwords for any time they want. Not to mention you'd be able to load and save your runs mid way, so you'd be able to do perfect runs by saving and loading states.. laugh.gif
razorsuKe
  Posted: Jul 25 2007, 05:50 AM

IDW Goldmember

ice - yes, I've thought about all that already. Right now nothing is off the ground so I still have more time to think about the situation. We still gotta figure out a way to connect everything to a computer and find someone with in depth programming knowledge.

initialv - how to walk out? Like all things kishu, kishuKrime is done with confidence! Bag it up and walk straight out like you own the place. People look up, look at you walk out and go back to their daily routine.
We also used one of the side tunnels to exit hahaha tongue.gif
Bunny
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 04:58 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 22,723

razor i must say that heist is impressive. How did u manage to keep the jingling of the tokens down?
ac101
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 06:21 PM

i believe you have my stapler

Member No.: 15,562

talk real loud to drown out the sound...LMAO
razorsuKe
  Posted: Jul 26 2007, 03:30 AM

IDW Goldmember

no man, after tonight, everything in the past was NOTHING.

f**k, we were taking the POOL TABLES but the f**king SLATE slab is too big like 9ftx5ft or some shit and didn't fit in the elevator. We had to move it back and it landed on my FOOT f**k!!! It was so painful and I could barely walk. But I managed to WALK to the rooms and jack everything I could. Projectors, MORE tokens, drinks, EVERYTHING.
Shit I'll have to take a picture.

Then I drive to my friend's house to offload this shit cause a lot of stuff went wrong already and so he can get some special keys and we'd go back. THEN f**k a 2 inch razor blade straight into my rear tire. I noticed cause the air gushing out of it was so loud. So we had to change a tire at 3:30am with no light and my busted toe.
Moving heavy shit back and forth. Finally got home at 5:30am and my dad said he'd fix the tire in the morning but he also needed the car for business. So I had to off load all that shit on my busted foot and now I'm here typing the pain away.

Oh damn it hurts and I got more people to see tomorrow. Jacking shit with a limp...

WHERE THE HELL IS TOMO f**k.

yeah that slate slab was definately heavier than anything in the whole place. 800 pounds wouldn't be surprising but people were saying more. And it landed on my foot.
Well, even if I head to van, I hope my foot heals enough to set the damn world record.
So much bad shit and so many signs telling me not to do things, I don't even have the patience to type it out.

This post has been edited by razorsuKe on Jul 26 2007, 03:32 AM
Kam!kaze
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 09:13 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 18,983

Razor...
I've wanted to say this for a while now, but I never found the right time...

You're awesome.
Bunny
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 02:47 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 22,723

dam razor sorry to hear bout ur foot. does that place really have like no security laugh.gif jacking all that stuff sounds like fun >_> how many ppl were trying to take the pool table with you?
razorsuKe
  Posted: Aug 2 2007, 12:40 PM

IDW Goldmember

kam - haha thanks smile.gif

bunny - first my friend called up 4 of his friends and total 6 guys lifted table.
Then they ditched so I called 6 of my friends and total 8 moving it with trolly.
It doesn't fit in the service elevator...

Going to vancouver tonight, I'm going to attempt the world record one last time there.
Jezza
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 04:23 AM

IDW Jap-a-neeze Member

Member No.: 20,278

QUOTE (razorsuKe @ Today at 6:40 AM)
kam - haha thanks smile.gif

bunny - first my friend called up 4 of his friends and total 6 guys lifted table.
Then they ditched so I called 6 of my friends and total 8 moving it with trolly.
It doesn't fit in the service elevator...

Going to vancouver tonight, I'm going to attempt the world record one last time there.

good luck with trying to get the WR corey! wink2.gif

5 Pages  1 2 3 4 5