Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Nuage - Shine

Important Guidelines
Please READ this topic before starting a topic for your team in this sub-sections. When you do start the topic, make sure you are the founder / leader or just someone people can contact about joining your team. And please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

(The information you submit here will appear in the link below)
h t t p : / / i n i t i a l d - a r c a d e . c o m / t e a m s . p h p

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 8,784  ·  Replies: 27 
> Team 4ACES, http://www.freewebs.com/azn-bored/
kaito
Posted: May 16 2007, 05:25 PM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,215

That too bad... Whao... you guys stop playing, but at my local arcade i still see your name on the TA board... that means no one beats you yet.. impressive...

Btw, my arcade is at pierrefonds, pinocchio

This post has been edited by kaito on May 16 2007, 05:30 PM
azn-bored
Posted: May 25 2007, 07:06 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 19,000

OOOO thats great tongue.gif lol hey who are you? we all live in west island ya...its great to meet someone from west island ^^ maybe the records arent broken because there arent many players of ID here XD
kaito
Posted: May 30 2007, 07:23 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 24,215

yeah, the west side!!! well, my name's Fan, and i still saw 4ACES on some record, so if you want to play, let's go!! But i am really a noob, but for fun, i am sure to play. So tell me how to join you and i'll go, with some of my friends if you want to. But just to let you know... we really suck...

2 Pages  1 2