Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Urban Moment

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  « 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 51,812  ·  Replies: 81 
> Initial D Definitive Ver [Multi-Audio][Multi-Subs]
Racer4WD
Posted: Jun 6 2018, 05:40 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,436

Hey,DragsterPS,how much percent of the project is now complete?
Does it is already next to be completed?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DragsterPS
Posted: Jun 7 2018, 10:08 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 48,649

QUOTE (Racer4WD @ Yesterday, 5:40 PM)
Hey,DragsterPS,how much percent of the project is now complete?
Does it is already next to be completed?

That's a very difficult question to answer. Here's the progress of First Stage:
Video: 80% (Although we're waiting for even better raws we only have to encode them)
Audio syncing: 40% (will be finished in the next weeks)
Subtitles: 26% (there's still a lot of work to do)

I hope it'll be finished by the end of the summer.

This post has been edited by DragsterPS on Jun 7 2018, 10:09 AM
Ellis_Carl
Posted: Mar 6 2019, 03:08 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 50,114

so?
DragsterPS
Posted: Jun 6 2019, 10:20 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 48,649

QUOTE (Ellis_Carl @ Mar 6 2019, 03:08 PM)
so?

We're still working on it, I know that it seems that this project is dead but it isn't, it's just that it requires a lof of time if you want to do it well. In fact, yesterday we finished removing the ghosting of every episode of First Stage (we went scene by scene in order to do that, which took us more than half a year, a lot more than what I expected initially).
Now it's time to rewatch the entire season and apply some filters to the scenes that suffer from rainbow, dotcrawl and aliasing. I don't know how much time it will take to do that, but I assume that it should be done in some months. Then we'll have to work on the audios and the subtitles.
Taimandred
Posted: Nov 30 2019, 07:48 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 36,870

QUOTE (DragsterPS @ Jun 6 2019, 10:20 AM)
We're still working on it, I know that it seems that this project is dead but it isn't, it's just that it requires a lof of time if you want to do it well. In fact, yesterday we finished removing the ghosting of every episode of First Stage (we went scene by scene in order to do that, which took us more than half a year, a lot more than what I expected initially).
Now it's time to rewatch the entire season and apply some filters to the scenes that suffer from rainbow, dotcrawl and aliasing. I don't know how much time it will take to do that, but I assume that it should be done in some months. Then we'll have to work on the audios and the subtitles.

That's quite impressive! I am excited about the project you're undertaking and its possibilities. Initial D is one of my favorite shows - I'll watch an episode or parts of an episode regularly (sometimes daily, but at least monthly). The lack of quality video sources has always bothered me. Thank you for working on this project!
julealgon
Posted: Nov 29 2020, 02:57 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 18,948

Any news you could share? Do you have any intention of releasing what is done partially, instead of waiting for the whole package to be completed?
bidenpriece
Posted: Jun 16 2021, 05:53 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 52,377

I hope this project succeeds. Every time I've thought of watching the non-main Initial D content I've just ended up not doing so because everything is so dispersed. Plus I don't know what's actually worth watching/reading. This release could fix that, by putting everything together, and including a.txt file as a watch guide.

4 Pages  « 2 3 4