Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing DJ Pikachu_Fragger's Total Control Geass CM2

Important Rules
user posted imageNOTE : All pinned topics were replaced by one main topic that links to important topics. Check that topic out first before starting a new one. Please read the thread (Competition) - General Rules before making a challenge topic. All challenge threads must adhere to the example challenge format. All competitions are based on a honor system, lying about your lap times could earn you an actual warning. Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums. Any inflammatory comments, flaming and flame baiting will not be tolerated. Violators will be issued an actual warning. These forums are for friendly competitions.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 5,297  ·  Replies: 6 
> Redbull X1 "orginal name", A car like no other.
Boost1995
  Posted: Jan 8 2011, 07:47 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,272

Today I arrived home from work to find that Bob was finished with a 9 hour race and had achieved me a B spec level of 35. That wonderful level earns the Redbull X1. What a beautiful car. It's crazy fast, handles like no other, and is absoutly stunning. Now I know that name was changed in the last update, but it will always be the X1 to me. If you haven't got on Bspec yet, please get on it and earn yourself an X1 while your off at work. I just gave bob a Formula GT to play with and he did work.

Phantom_R32
Posted: Jan 9 2011, 12:09 AM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,277

I'm getting close to Lvl 30 in A spec. I'll just try and get it that way so I can get the carbon X1 as well.
Boost1995
  Posted: Jan 9 2011, 08:57 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 31,272

Carbon X1. Sweet! I didn't know you could get one of those. Well I see my next mission.
Jdmyo93
Posted: Jan 9 2011, 09:51 AM

Feelin a little furry?

Member No.: 31,392

It'll be ages until I'll be able to achieve that car. If I ever do get my bob to work while Im at school, my mom will turn off my PS3 while im gone facepalm.gif
Phantom_R32
Posted: Jan 9 2011, 12:26 PM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

QUOTE (Boost1995 @ 3 hours, 28 minutes ago)
Carbon X1. Sweet! I didn't know you could get one of those. Well I see my next mission.

Yep, if you're A spec Level 30, you can get the Carbon X1, Prototype X1 and the normal X1(The one you already have) By completing the Sebastian Vettel challenge. I'm guessing you get the Carbon X1 by getting a gold on all the events, and the prototype is all silver.
Turbo 85
Posted: Jan 10 2011, 11:14 PM

Caucasian Usui God

Member No.: 2,131

From my experience, for getting bronze i got the "Red Bull X1 S.Vettel", which is the same color as the one from the X1 challenge. This one does not allow the gear ratios to be changed.

For doing silver and gold, I got the "Red Bull X1 Prototype", which is all black (assuming this is the carbon one?) and a blue "Red Bull X1" (with no subtitle). Both of these allow the gear ratios to be changed

About to get lvl 35 bspec and obtain the last free X1.
Edit: Just got it. It was the "Red Bull X1 S.Vettel".

This post has been edited by Turbo 85 on Jan 11 2011, 12:23 AM
flohtingPoint
Posted: Jan 11 2011, 12:24 AM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,944

The video for the car on the PSN makes me laugh enormously. You have these morons from Sony talking to Adrian Newey about what they want, like Adrian Newey doesn't know how to design a car... He's Adrian f**king Newey, he's smarter than all of f**king Japan... Sit him at a drawing board and say "no limits; go".

This post has been edited by flohtingPoint on Jan 11 2011, 12:26 AM