Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Dave - Pride

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post knowingly false information. Violators will be issued an actual warning.
• Please do NOT copy and paste articles from other websites. Link and short description is ok, but please do not copy and paste pages of info. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
• Do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of software here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning.
• Discussions about illegal materials such as ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are not encouraged in this subforum.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,329  ·  Replies: 3 
> windows 7 wga notification, patch help
alanj
  Posted: Aug 20 2011, 05:08 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,059

Im not sure if this is against the forum rules or not, so I apologize in advance.
but Im using Windows 7 ultimate (build 7601) and WGA has taken effect on my computer. Right now iv got the black screen that says "This copy of windows is not genuine".
basically my questions is, does anyone know a way around this? Iv searched and searched but so far nothing works, all the patches are for build 7600.
Can anyone help me out? I would really appreciate it.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Aug 20 2011, 02:18 PM

ShiMACHaze

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,394

Read the "Important Rules" right at the top of this forum. Your admission to not reading them should pretty much explain the rest.

In before the lock.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Tessou
Posted: Aug 20 2011, 02:26 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

QUOTE (alanj @ 9 hours, 18 minutes ago)
Im not sure if this is against the forum rules or not, so I apologize in advance.
but Im using Windows 7 ultimate (build 7601) and WGA has taken effect on my computer. Right now iv got the black screen that says "This copy of windows is not genuine".
basically my questions is, does anyone know a way around this? Iv searched and searched but so far nothing works, all the patches are for build 7600.
Can anyone help me out? I would really appreciate it.

How about you buy the f**king OS? That typically "works around" the WGA that you're getting from your stolen build.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Perry
Posted: Aug 20 2011, 02:53 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Mine is Build 7600 also. Not sure how you got the 7601. In any case, I can't help you. If someone wants to help this fellow, feel free to take this to PM. I am locking this now.

* Topic Closed *
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project