Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - singin' 4U

Radio Podcast
• Subscribe to our radio podcast: RSS feeds (Does not work with iTunes currently)
• Direct download for the shows is archived here: Recorded Shows (Convenient if you do not want to use any RSS client)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,207  ·  Replies: 3 
> Quick Question about IDW Radio, Microphone required?
BOZZ
  Posted: Jul 6 2008, 09:48 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,414

Hi guys,

I remember when I first started doing a few shows here and there that Perry mentioned a microphone was required to do the show, I assume to do DJ bits like how N1 does during his show. Is this mandatory since I noticed DJ Killa does not have any parts in his show where he talks (well in his case its due to a lack of a microphone). I was thinking of taking part again, however I don't have a microphone at the moment.
Tetsuya Hikari
Posted: Jul 6 2008, 10:57 PM

( ・ω・)

Member No.: 12,980

Required? No.

Suggested? Yes.

If you felt inclined to do so, you could just go on during your time, play music the whole time and end your show without saying a word. That's your choice. If you choose to speak and play music or just play music.

I have a microphone (albeit crappy, but still), but all my stuff is pre-recorded before my airing, since it has a problem when I want to say something live, then I just place the intermissions and whatnot into the playlist accordingly.

But yeah, I wouldn't say the microphone is required really, but suggested.
HashiriyaR32
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 04:06 AM

Unlimited Request Works

Member No.: 18,031

I need to actually make some intermission tracks because I have an idea for them, but I need help with it. Maybe I'll ask N1.
BOZZ
  Posted: Jul 7 2008, 05:46 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (HashiriyaR32 @ Today at 8:06 AM)
I need to actually make some intermission tracks because I have an idea for them, but I need help with it. Maybe I'll ask N1.

Same, I still think he got some pro to do that opening segment of his ha ha... It's really nicely done.