Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Leslie Parrish - Save Me

Important Rules
user posted imageNOTE : All pinned topics were replaced by one main topic that links to important topics. Check that topic out first before starting a new one. Please read the thread (Competition) - General Rules before making a challenge topic. All challenge threads must adhere to the example challenge format. All competitions are based on a honor system, lying about your lap times could earn you an actual warning. Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums. Any inflammatory comments, flaming and flame baiting will not be tolerated. Violators will be issued an actual warning. These forums are for friendly competitions.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,580  ·  Replies: 17 
> GT5P Online Racing, who else gots stories
biggamehit
  Posted: Jun 19 2008, 03:21 AM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 8,278

there are so many guys online that are good however there are alot of Douche nozzles online. check out what these guys do lol.

here are 3 back to back races at Expert High Speed Ring Reverse 750pp i recorded tonight.. I am using my amuse s2k

in one of my vids you will see, i was allowing one guy to pass and i guess he took it as me blocking, you will see him constantly tap me lol. I won about 10 straight races before recording these races so it seems that dudes just had it out for me. however i just drove and followed my lines and made decent positions

Dirty guy in beginning stops dead in tracks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu6vgF4YkDU

Fellow S2k trying to take me out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UfnADb9U5w

Toward the end... example of bad miscommunication
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTcp8DkSKLU
Takeshi Nakazato
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 10:48 AM

ER34 <3

Member No.: 2,412

thats why i refuse to play GT5P online until the private rooms patch comes out.
biggamehit
  Posted: Jun 19 2008, 10:54 AM

IDW Prime Member

yea that would be most excellent.
Jardim
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 11:13 AM

Willing to throw 5's on the blunt your smoking.

Member No.: 15,519

Nice videos man, they hit you cause they know you gonna win.

I race a lot on Suzuka P750 and i hate those people that take me out for no apperent reason, like they would pass me on a straight and bump in into the dirt. I learned how to deal with people like that though. But i can't wait till that patch comes out and i hope they add the R32 with it.

This post has been edited by murphanation on Jun 19 2008, 11:14 AM
biggamehit
  Posted: Jun 19 2008, 12:06 PM

IDW Prime Member

yea i notice that to.... i allow them to make a clean pass becuase i know i can pass them right back as soon as they go wide lol

yea man what i would like to see as far as online is

-private rooms
-head set chat
-improved penalty system
-ability to kick people out of sessions.

ps

whats your psn ill add you.. i heart Suzuka.. those S turns is where the race is won and loss.

This post has been edited by biggamehit on Jun 19 2008, 12:08 PM
Demon_Lord
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 12:52 PM

炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Member No.: 23,377

Oh I have a funny story:

It was my RX-7 vs an Amuse S2k, to start I was on N1 tires (front and back) and this guy kept slowing down and me being stupid went to pass...and he kept bumping me, slamming me, ramming me etc. and he couldn't get me to spin out no matter how hard he tried the whole race. So it came down to the last lap, he went to ram me once again, so I hit the brakes he spun out and than he left the game...but I crossed the finish line, so his plan failed big time.

Private rooms and the kicking feature are both fantastic ideas. I would like a feature that allows you to switch cars in the online lobby instead of going back to the main screen.
biggamehit
  Posted: Jun 19 2008, 12:57 PM

IDW Prime Member

you can switch cars in the lobby... i do it all the time...

when you are at the part to select and event.. it says garage
Demon_Lord
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 01:28 PM

炎髪灼眼の討ち手

really? I never paid attention before...lol I feel stupid tongue.gif
biggamehit
  Posted: Jun 19 2008, 01:33 PM

IDW Prime Member

well i worded it wrong.... you know after you select the race it brings up the track picture and the cars allowed.. its on the screen.

im ALways at the high speed ring if im one... very short technical track.. i like suzuka.. but i have played on that track way to many times and its to long
Jardim
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 06:34 PM

QUOTE (Demon_Lord @ Today at 3:52 PM)
Oh I have a funny story:

It was my RX-7 vs an Amuse S2k, to start I was on N1 tires (front and back) and this guy kept slowing down and me being stupid went to pass...and he kept bumping me, slamming me, ramming me etc. and he couldn't get me to spin out no matter how hard he tried the whole race. So it came down to the last lap, he went to ram me once again, so I hit the brakes he spun out and than he left the game...but I crossed the finish line, so his plan failed big time.

Private rooms and the kicking feature are both fantastic ideas. I would like a feature that allows you to switch cars in the online lobby instead of going back to the main screen.

A$$holes like that make me SCREAM

You know the section of Suzuka after the hairpin and before the double apex?
Well, i had this one guy follow me through there and he was about to bump me after our 140 MP/H section into the sand. So what i do is right as i start braking i move completely out of the racing line and watch his sorry arse go into the sand. His plan was also a epic fail.

And another thing... ever won a race when there was a lot of people in a race l(like 15)?
That happened to me once and i'll tell you, It made me feel so great i started running and yelling till my mother told me to STFU.
Demon_Lord
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 06:42 PM

炎髪灼眼の討ち手

It's a shame that most people on the internet have no respect for other players that actually have skill. While your playing they think in there mind "oh my, my spotless record of 50 wins - 0 loses I can't lose to someone that has teh skillzorz!!!!!!"
I personally think it's just a shame.

LOL your mother told you to STFU tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Demon_Lord on Jun 19 2008, 06:43 PM
biggamehit
  Posted: Jun 19 2008, 06:44 PM

IDW Prime Member

i almost always place 1st and or in the top 3.

out of a field of 12 or so people, only about 2-3 know how to race

lol about your mom telling you to stfu HAHAHHA

also the issue i kinda see is, its like a bunch of free races.. no points for winning etc.. so honestly besides the other players recognizing you as being good, there is no reward,... meh... still fun and i often message the really good drivers so that i know when they are online.

This post has been edited by biggamehit on Jun 19 2008, 06:46 PM
Jardim
Posted: Jun 19 2008, 06:56 PM

Well, i get the occasional people that look like they are about to bump me but don't then i play a couple of games with them and we basecly help each other and end up battling each other for the top two spots hehe. That always rewarding

EDIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hg2ncU1b0U
Me winning ar cae at suzuka

This post has been edited by murphanation on Jun 20 2008, 12:00 PM
Di3S3L
Posted: Jul 9 2008, 03:08 AM

IDW God Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,144

I'm starting to hate it. People don't drive clean, they will take any chance to bump into you so you lose traction and end up in gravel facing the wrong way, while they happily accept their "penalty" and drive past you. There should be a 5 second penalty where the car that hit you won't be able to move, stopped dead in it's tracks. That or anything at all to force people to race as clean as possible. It's annoying as hell and it makes me want to play GT by myself.
biggamehit
  Posted: Jul 9 2008, 01:59 PM

IDW Prime Member

its getting much better in expert level. i never even touch the other levels.
Di3S3L
Posted: Jul 9 2008, 04:31 PM

IDW God Member

I was in expert, bad luck with online matching I guess.
WRX
Posted: Jul 9 2008, 05:14 PM

IDW Racer

Member No.: 5,563

yo diesel let's play tonight, im gonna try out my new tv and take out this old one out of my room so hit me up on aim
Di3S3L
Posted: Jul 9 2008, 08:23 PM

IDW God Member

I can only play at a friend's house, I don't have a PS3 or GT5P yet. Saving up for it though.