Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Mega NRG Man - Take Me Back to Tokyo

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

420 Pages  « 244 245 246 247 248 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 1,992,005  ·  Replies: 10,499 
> 頭文字D YM35 Vol.719-DREAM (end)29/07/2013 (T_T)
Hizack
Posted: Mar 31 2011, 10:20 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,033

An even simpler evidence is Toshiya didn't recognize the Tofu shop 86.

But of course Bunta VS God Hand would be the most epic battle ever that every ID fans want to see.
Phantom_R32
Posted: Mar 31 2011, 11:39 AM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,277

QUOTE (Hizack @ 1 hour, 18 minutes ago)
An even simpler evidence is Toshiya didn't recognize the Tofu shop 86.

But of course Bunta VS God Hand would be the most epic battle ever that every ID fans want to see.

Considering how Takumi beat God Hand and Bunta is suppose to be unbeatable. I don't see it being very epic. unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Phantom_R32 on Mar 31 2011, 11:40 AM
Blues
Posted: Mar 31 2011, 12:45 PM

Silent Hero

Member No.: 15,805

Bunta and God Hand simply hanging out would be more epic than them racing.
sargeta
Posted: Mar 31 2011, 06:08 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 35,901

QUOTE (nibiruR32 @ Today, 1:25 AM)
No not necessarily, when Takumi and Toshia spoke for the first time before the race, Takumi was asked why does he drive an old 86, considering Takumi's age. Takumi told him it belonged to his dad, and that he had been driving it ever since he was little, delivering tofu, everyday. Toshia says to Takumi that he wished he had known him and battled him. So Toshia does not know Bunta or else the name Fujiwara would have sent an electric chill down his spine. pinch2.gif

Oh yeah, well remembered, I've forgotten about that.

And yes, it would be awesome to see god hand and Bunta just "hanging around" with their cars; of course Bunta using the Impreza, because that's his car now. awesome.gif
Soran
Posted: Mar 31 2011, 09:04 PM

Driving on the road of life..

Member No.: 3,498

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ 9 hours, 25 minutes ago)
Considering how Takumi beat God Hand and Bunta is suppose to be unbeatable. I don't see it being very epic. unsure.gif

Takumi beat God Hand because God Hand had to empty out his dinner mere metres away from the finish line... facepalm.gif

Even Takumi acknowledged that based on skill and in a fair match, he would have lost badly (Which is why he asked him for a ride in the S2000, to see the wonders of one-hand steering)

I vote for the 3-way match for Bunta vs God Hand and God Foot. Bunta in his WRX vs the S2000 on the downhill and vs the BNR34 on the uphill....

I will pay good money to watch that one.... awesome.gif
Hizack
Posted: Apr 1 2011, 09:55 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 21,033

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ Yesterday, 3:39 AM)

Takumi did beat God Hand, but the skill difference between them is obvious.
fuji_tak
  Posted: Apr 3 2011, 01:31 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 17,374

between toshya and takumi the difference was only about experience. But toshya said it he has reach some level that he couldn't over pass (he reched his limits) but he expected takumi will surpass this the level because he is still young and toshya knew that he couldn't imagine takumi limits.

but everyone knows that takumi limits are named bunta+impreza facepalm.gif

This post has been edited by fuji_tak on Apr 3 2011, 01:32 AM
tkrd48
Posted: Apr 3 2011, 05:12 PM

IDAS5 Team GT

Member No.: 34,011

QUOTE (Soran @ Mar 31 2011, 09:04 PM)
Takumi beat God Hand because God Hand had to empty out his dinner mere metres away from the finish line... facepalm.gif

Even Takumi acknowledged that based on skill and in a fair match, he would have lost badly (Which is why he asked him for a ride in the S2000, to see the wonders of one-hand steering)

I vote for the 3-way match for Bunta vs God Hand and God Foot. Bunta in his WRX vs the S2000 on the downhill and vs the BNR34 on the uphill....

I will pay good money to watch that one.... awesome.gif

Then it would be a BMI special edition ha ha ha... but seriously I would like to see that race...
Blues
Posted: Apr 3 2011, 06:33 PM

Silent Hero

Considering how close Takumi matched God Hand, Bunta would win with little trouble.
InitialDG
Posted: Apr 3 2011, 09:49 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 10,220

Check this out... young Hojo in colour! happy.gif

user posted image

This post has been edited by InitialDG on Apr 22 2011, 04:36 AM
Randy
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 07:17 AM

The Aspiring Sprinter

Member No.: 32,890

Young Hojo? You mean Young Rin Hojo or Go Hojo? ohmy.gif

That's Rin Hojo on the left, Go Hojo (his young brother), and Hiroya Okuyama (on the most right).

Unless you're refering to Go Hojo himself, then yeah...most of us D6AA players knew that already... ;P
fuji_tak
  Posted: Apr 4 2011, 12:58 PM

IDW Goldmember

D623 "advantage"

user posted image
この道は、きつと末来へとつながつている一。This road is surely connected with the end.

user posted image

たのむよー、お願いだから because it's a request
母さんから電話して、今夜のこと断ってくれない?Talk on the telephone from mother "tonight don't decline it?"
今さらそんなこと、できないでしょI don't have such things now
どうしても行くのがイヤなら、自分で北条さんに電話しなさいIf you don't want to go, please call Hojo
子どもみたいなことを言うの、よしなさい…Stop it like the child ..saying...
いったんやると言ったことには、責任をもちなさいTake responsibility for having said that I do it once
急に気が重くなったんだよー。見たいテレビだってあるし…t'm depressed suddenly. I want to watch television….
怖くなったの?シンちゃんDid he become scary?Shinn-chan

user posted image
それはあなたが直接北条さんにたずねなさい。走るにしても走らないにしても…シンちゃんは約束の時間に北条さんのところに行く義務があるのよ…You must ask it to Hojo directly. Even if you run or don't run … Shinn you have an obligation to go to Hojo at the appointed time.

shinn bored by battles ..

user posted image*
hakone planetarium??

the real place

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
ベタベタしやがって…
オレから見れば、おまえらキモい…I am clinging and feel sick with you
Hojo hatred face toward takahashi family? Too scary.

user posted image
フルコースで15秒のアドバンテージを作りましたI made the advantage of 15 seconds with a full-course
同じ力量のドライバーが同じ条件で走らせたとしてIt is assumed that the driver of the same ability ran it in the same condition
不満ですかな?15秒では…Are you dissatisfied?For 15 seconds …
十分だろう。オレを誰だと思っている…久保さん。群馬から来たヤンキーあがりにドライビングで負けると思うか?It will be enough. ... Kubo who you think i am. Do you think that i could lose in driving against this Yankee who came from Gunma?

nsx starts to practice. Hojo seems to no be only talks ut a great driver ike galery comments said it.

D 624 subtitle "run away, run away!"

would shinn refuse to run?!!

This post has been edited by fuji_tak on Apr 4 2011, 01:06 PM
hashiriyatakahashiry..
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 02:01 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 33,875

Thanks for the scans and translations, fuji-tak you are amazing! Hojo seems jealous of the friendship between Keisuke and Ryousuke because he lost contact with his brother after what happened to Kaori. I think this may help Keisuke, since we have two riders moved by emotions facing each other.
On the other hand, Shinn seems to act as Fujiwara when he began battling in akina, uninterested and unconcerned about the whole atmosphere that surrounds this battle that promises to be epic.
nibiruR32
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 02:14 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 35,610

Thanks fuji_tak for the most informative part of the story. Your the best. awesome.gif
--
Shin
- In the start I think Shin does not want to go to the race and rather watch television and be depressed rather than racing anyone.

- Shin's mother, straight forwardly tells him if he doesn't want to go, then call Hojo and let him know you are not coming.

- Feeling furious by his mother's coolness in the conversation, he claims she is acting like a child.

-Shin's mother, I think, mocks him "怖くなったの?シンちゃんDid he become scary?Shinn-chan" In other words, "are you scared of racing him(takumi)"

- She also tells him, I think, to take responsibility. And either way whether he races or not he has a contract to go to Hojo at the appointed time.

--
Hojo
- It confirms to conclude that Hojo is in fact jealous of Keisuke and his relationship with his brother.

-We get to see a look at Hojo practising on his awesome nsx and he claims to Hiroya that he shredded 15 seconds off on the full course. Hiroya mentions so did Keisuke.

- Hojo feels agitated and seem to feel over shadowed by the presence of Keisuke. Maybe because he feels only he can rival a driver at that level. Or maybe it means something deeper?
Blues
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 02:46 PM

Silent Hero

It seems like emotions will get the better of Hojo during race.
Randy
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 04:34 PM

The Aspiring Sprinter

Member No.: 32,890

Seems like Shinn's even more uninterested in battles than Takumi back when he's still a spaced-out little dork back in Stage 1's early story.

But then again...I wonder if Shinn's reaction towards others thinking of him running away will be similar to those of Takumi's?

If he does, then there's bound to have something happening pretty soon. shifty2.gif
kou yuuzhen
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 06:37 PM

Point Guard

Member No.: 33,736

After all this preparation and fuss over his race, Shinn wants to watch the television now? blink.gif
No offence, but I think all the Hojo family members are not very good-looking (ugly), the way the artist draws them (as compared to the Takahashis)
Blues
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 12:26 AM

Silent Hero

QUOTE (kou yuuzhen @ 5 hours, 49 minutes ago)
After all this preparation and fuss over his race, Shinn wants to watch the television now? blink.gif
No offence, but I think all the Hojo family members are not very good-looking (ugly), the way the artist draws them (as compared to the Takahashis)

Why do you think Kaori committed suicide? laugh.gif
smokenrowboy
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 12:58 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 15,792

QUOTE (Dark Shinobi @ 31 minutes, 58 seconds ago)
Why do you think Kaori committed suicide? laugh.gif

^hahahaha

Anyone know who makes the aero on Hojo's NSX?

This post has been edited by smokenrowboy on Apr 5 2011, 12:59 AM
fuji_tak
  Posted: Apr 5 2011, 03:03 AM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (smokenrowboy @ 2 hours, 5 minutes ago)
^hahahaha

Anyone know who makes the aero on Hojo's NSX?

about Kaorie suicide. She comited it because she was push against the wall. His family forced her to marry someone (RIN) that she didn't have sentiment. She was free spirit and mariage for her it's like a bird in cage. She found freedom in death.

About NSX i wonder how kubo heiji could make it 15 s faster than FD.
Kubo Eiji (former rally) seems to be Bunta caliber in term of settings and driving.
Blues
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 03:24 AM

Silent Hero

QUOTE (fuji_tak @ 20 minutes, 50 seconds ago)
about Kaorie suicide. She comited it because she was push against the wall. His family forced her to marry someone (RIN) that she didn't have sentiment. She was free spirit and mariage for her it's like a bird in cage. She found freedom in death.

Dude, it was a joke. rolleyes.gif
Phantom_R32
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 08:19 AM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

I can't see Shinn running away.

Why would Shigeno introduce a new character only to have them not show up to race?
mike962
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 08:27 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 29,885

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ 7 minutes, 36 seconds ago)

Why would Shigeno introduce a new character only to have them not show up to race?

creative meltdown awesome.gif
fuji_tak
  Posted: Apr 5 2011, 09:36 AM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ 1 hour, 16 minutes ago)

but next chapter is titled : "runaway" or "refusal start"
maybe shin just refused to practice. too confident!!

nsx in hakone parking

user posted image

This post has been edited by fuji_tak on Apr 5 2011, 09:39 AM
InitialDG
Posted: Apr 6 2011, 05:57 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 10,220

Hell yeah thats awesome! happy.gif

420 Pages  « 244 245 246 247 248 »