Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - LET'S ROCK!!

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

420 Pages  « 242 243 244 245 246 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 2,000,114  ·  Replies: 10,499 
> 頭文字D YM35 Vol.719-DREAM (end)29/07/2013 (T_T)
Ukos78
Posted: Mar 7 2011, 06:22 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,010

but as a quick offside query , isnt it more the racers are matched to each other for their races rather then a direction, ie tak vs shinji and hojo vs keisuke not so much 86 down hill fd up, if that is the case swapping directions would be advantageous, tak would have more power then his opponent so would pull away uphill and down hill the nsx would have the twin disadvantages of being heavier and having a surplus of power that would become a liability based on the performance characteristics of its engine?
hashiriyatakahashiry..
Posted: Mar 7 2011, 06:29 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 33,875

Thanks again for the scans and translations, Fuji-tak, you're amazing! I felt a little farewell to the characters, does the manga is at the end? Keisuke showing that not only evolved in its direction, but he's able to analyze opponents too. These battles of uphill and downhill will be epic, omoshiroi, hehe.
Yoshida Seiji
Posted: Mar 7 2011, 06:43 PM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 23,634

Are there really any details about the NSX yet, as far as it's performance? The FD probably has more power than it does. laugh.gif NSX isn't exactly a powerful car, about the same power as the Z33.
kou yuuzhen
Posted: Mar 7 2011, 08:55 PM

Point Guard

Member No.: 33,736

Does this means Keisuke's rivalry towards Takumi has finally ended? I thought they were going to race again. Perhaps in one of the side stories.
I don't think ID will end like this, perhaps the author have further plans? However a lot has happened since the end of Stage 4 so it will take them years to animate all the races...... We may expect to see the ID anime in another 5 years at least, not to mention any extra stages laugh.gif
Blues
Posted: Mar 7 2011, 09:05 PM

Silent Hero

Member No.: 15,805

Well, Takumi and Keisuke's rivalry is akin to the rivalry between Goku and Vegeta from Dragonball Z. Remember how Vegeta always talked getting his rematch with Goku, and at end of the series it never happened because Vegeta realized why he was always one step behind Goku, despite all his training? I think something similar will happen here.

RIT_ninja
Posted: Mar 8 2011, 02:36 AM

ざけんなよ!

Member No.: 13,218

QUOTE (Yoshida Seiji @ 7 hours, 52 minutes ago)
Are there really any details about the NSX yet, as far as it's performance? The FD probably has more power than it does. laugh.gif NSX isn't exactly a powerful car, about the same power as the Z33.

NSX isn't a powerful car? facepalm.gif
although having same power as Z33 (when tuned up), the NSX is MR, having a better weight distribution as well as being lighter, proves so much more advantage than Z33...but FD3S is also a good car. The specs on the NSX will be interesting. I'm pretty sure the NSX is heavily modified to the point where it will prove to be more powerful than the FD3S in almost every way
Yoshida Seiji
Posted: Mar 8 2011, 06:45 AM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (RIT_ninja @ 4 hours, 9 minutes ago)
NSX isn't a powerful car? facepalm.gif
although having same power as Z33 (when tuned up), the NSX is MR, having a better weight distribution as well as being lighter, proves so much more advantage than Z33...but FD3S is also a good car. The specs on the NSX will be interesting. I'm pretty sure the NSX is heavily modified to the point where it will prove to be more powerful than the FD3S in almost every way

The NSX isn't much lighter than the Z33, and it's most definitely not a powerful car in factory form. That's why I'm curious about it's stats.
Bomevo
Posted: Mar 8 2011, 12:33 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 37,091

I predict the NSX will beat Keisuke uphill which will in turn make Takumi be interested in buying an NSX after racing the other ae86 of team sidewinder in which he Ties.

Since Takumi has great endurance he will go into professional racing. Then, race in the 24 hour LeMans racing an NSX! cool.gif

This post has been edited by Bomevo on Mar 8 2011, 12:33 PM
sargeta
Posted: Mar 8 2011, 02:59 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 35,901

QUOTE (Dark Shinobi @ Yesterday, 9:05 PM)
Well, Takumi and Keisuke's rivalry is akin to the rivalry between Goku and Vegeta from Dragonball Z. Remember how Vegeta always talked getting his rematch with Goku, and at end of the series it never happened because Vegeta realized why he was always one step behind Goku, despite all his training? I think something similar will happen here.

Yeah, I agree completely with what you said, it is exactly what I think, my opinion is the same as yours. smile.gif
ZeetherKID77
Posted: Mar 11 2011, 08:16 AM

Move it, bucko

Member No.: 2,311

Kind of off topic, but there was a giant earthquake in Japan and I haven't heard if Shigeno-san is okay or not, has he said anything about it?
Yoshida Seiji
Posted: Mar 11 2011, 08:36 AM

IDW Goldmember

Assuming he's not in the Tohoku area, I'm sure he's fine.
fuji_tak
  Posted: Mar 11 2011, 11:25 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 17,374

Tokai district was the worst. shit!!
mike962
Posted: Mar 12 2011, 01:37 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 29,885

looks like their is a small Chernobill there, a reactor at Fukushima has exploded and radiation is leaking facepalm.gif

This post has been edited by mike962 on Mar 12 2011, 01:39 AM
stormfox
Posted: Mar 12 2011, 08:08 AM

Underdog Nutcase

Member No.: 32,096

QUOTE (mike962 @ 6 hours, 31 minutes ago)
looks like their is a small Chernobill there, a reactor at Fukushima has exploded and radiation is leaking facepalm.gif

correction... outer walls collapsed.
the reactor is still intact.
but they still never say they have cooled it down yet which means they havent.

shit man... japan is in bad bad shape..
Akii
Posted: Mar 12 2011, 06:44 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 34,416

http://hashihime.blogspot.com/2011/03/eart...known-safe.html <-- seiyuus found safe list

http://hashihime.blogspot.com/2011/03/eart...heard-from.html <-- seiyuu's still not found list

This site reports that Takumi's seiyuu, Shinchiro Miki is still alive. laugh.gif
For those Ryosuke and Keisuke fans there, don't worry. Both their seiyuu's are also on the alive list. smile.gif

On the other hand, Iketani's seiyuu, Kazuki Yao is still in the missing seiyuu's list.

Bunta-sama and Itsuki's seiyuus are not on either list. Sucks. I hope they are still alive. crying2.gif

This post has been edited by Akii on Mar 12 2011, 06:58 PM
nibiruR32
Posted: Mar 13 2011, 12:34 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 35,610

It was a serious thing for Japan, I don't think Initial D Manga or any Manga will be in works for quite some time.
fuji_tak
  Posted: Mar 13 2011, 11:11 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (nibiruR32 @ Today, 12:34 PM)
It was a serious thing for Japan, I don't think Initial D Manga or any Manga will be in works for quite some time.

Actually after the shock the first thing that most of Japanese did was to try to go working. Despite government warning to stay home. I don't think that Japan economy will stop. This week Initial D wasn't listed in Young Magazine.
ZeetherKID77
Posted: Mar 13 2011, 11:15 PM

Move it, bucko

Shigeno-san doesn't seem to be on the list of safe mangaka, I hope he's doing okay...
RIT_ninja
Posted: Mar 15 2011, 01:21 PM

ざけんなよ!

Member No.: 13,218

I wish for Shigeno-sensei's safety
more important than releasing a new chapter smile.gif

If I was an artist and am worried sick about my family, I wouldn't be thinking about deadlines (if he has one...) to submit to publish
ZeetherKID77
Posted: Mar 17 2011, 06:26 PM

Move it, bucko

Shigeno lives in Gunma, right? I'm assuming he is okay if so because it didn't get hit badly.
fuji_tak
  Posted: Mar 17 2011, 11:07 PM

IDW Goldmember

Gunma area will be afected by nuclear particules smog.
ZeetherKID77
Posted: Mar 18 2011, 06:03 AM

Move it, bucko

That's pretty bad. I hope that no one gets sick or dies from the radiation.
stormfox
Posted: Mar 18 2011, 07:45 AM

Underdog Nutcase

Member No.: 32,096

QUOTE (ZeetherKID77 @ 1 hour, 41 minutes ago)
That's pretty bad. I hope that no one gets sick or dies from the radiation.

there will be.. for sure. starting with the ppl who stayed behind to save the nuclear plant...

bless them~
ZeetherKID77
Posted: Mar 18 2011, 10:55 AM

Move it, bucko

Does Shigeno-san have some blog or Twitter out there? If he does we might be able to know if he is safe or not.

In other news, Motsu from m.o.v.e. checked in okay, I just read the ANN list. smile.gif
fuji_tak
  Posted: Mar 20 2011, 11:18 AM

IDW Goldmember

shigeno sems alright cause D is listed for tomorrow.

D621 "rest"

user posted image

最強の敵を前にして、その頭脳には、どんな作戦が秘められているのか?In front of the strongest enemy , what kind of strategy is hidden in his brain?

user posted image
user posted image
あと1つ勝ち抜ここうぜI will release more one victory

user posted image

gunma crew!

They have come to hakone finally !

user posted image
Takeshi Nakazato and Shingo Shoji!

藤原拓海を自分達だけの代表みたいに言うなよ。プロジェクトDは、群馬エリア全体の期待を背負ってんだよ
Do not say Fujiwara like only our representative. Project D shoulders the expectation of the entire Gunma area

user posted image

mako & sayuki chan!!!
いいお天気だね。芦ノ湖の湖面が鏡みたいじゃない?It is good weather. Doesn't the surface of a lake of Lake Ashino-ko seem to be a mirror?
久しぶりに真子に会えたわけだし…。今夜は温泉つかってお酒でものんでもりあがりたいねWas able to meet Mako after a long time; and ... I use the hot spring and I drink and want to serve even liquor tonight

Mako and sayuki seems attracted by Takumi growth. When he raced them he was a kid.
The 2 girls are impressed by Project D results. It seems that project D victories had an echo in professionnal word.

プロジェクトDの戦績は、信じられないというか、ほとんど神がかりだよThat it is said that war records of project D are unbelievable or fanatics.
何人か負けてるもんね。プロが…Some are defeated. The professional …

user posted image

サイドワインダーは、今までとちがってマネージメントのプロがいるしThe sidewinders are different so far, they have professional management (unlike project d)

user posted image

mako seems to know the future of W ace...

420 Pages  « 242 243 244 245 246 »