Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Peace and Comfort

Important Rules
user posted imageNOTE : All pinned topics were replaced by one main topic that links to important topics. Check that topic out first before starting a new one. Please read the thread (Competition) - General Rules before making a challenge topic. All challenge threads must adhere to the example challenge format. All competitions are based on a honor system, lying about your lap times could earn you an actual warning. Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums. Any inflammatory comments, flaming and flame baiting will not be tolerated. Violators will be issued an actual warning. These forums are for friendly competitions.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,022  ·  Replies: 1 
> An Apology for what happened., Dont Delete this is a ture apology
SouthernSlider
  Posted: Jul 18 2007, 02:20 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,375

Some you you know me as R33GTRDrifter,SouthSideSlider,or Zephern. awhile back i was banned for lieing about lap times back then it was important to me. I hurt people with my actions. my Team Southern Knights was dismatended because of my foulish actions. i would like to apologize to everyone who became entangeled in the mess i started. Apex Carver im sorry for what i did and i understand you are just doing your job but please dont delete this. Dave,WRXLynk26,Kurei,Sweeper iapologize to you all for having to put up with me.

if you are wondering the reason for this apology is that i have lost many freinds in recent times and i fear i may be die soon do to my job and other things. I wanted to make this apology before that day comes whenever it will be. i understand if you donot wish to forgive me but just know i ment know harm.

Thankyou Kenneth AKA SouthSideSlider,R33GTRDrifter,Zephern
VTiRoj
Posted: Jul 18 2007, 02:25 PM

IDW's neighbourhood Roj

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 15,576

I remember you, you didnt seem too bad from my point of view, but then again I wasnt too active back then.

Welcome back if uh, you decide to stick around and everyone welcomes you back smile.gif