Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage Sound File) PROJECT.D II

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

420 Pages  « 182 183 184 185 186 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 1,889,268  ·  Replies: 10,499 
> 頭文字D YM35 Vol.719-DREAM (end)29/07/2013 (T_T)
Blues
Posted: Jun 8 2010, 08:54 AM

Silent Hero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 15,805

I must fail at life.... I still can't see those pictures.
Lex
Posted: Jun 8 2010, 11:32 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,576

QUOTE (Dark Shinobi @ 2 hours, 38 minutes ago)
I must fail at life.... I still can't see those pictures.

You are not alone : I can't see them too.
Tessou
Posted: Jun 8 2010, 07:29 PM

IDW Evil Administrator
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

Fuji_Tak, is there any chance you can host those pictures on a different site or something? We can't see them when you host them on monsterup.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
BOZZ
Posted: Jun 8 2010, 11:12 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

Weird that some of you can't see them... Have you tried to see if you can, well, see them using other browsers or clearing your browser's cache?
Tessou
Posted: Jun 9 2010, 12:59 AM

IDW Evil Administrator
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

It might be due to me attempting to view it from a government computer. The filtering on this bad boy prohibits me from accessing most of the sites I care about.

CODE
Access Denied (policy_denied)
Access to this site is prohibited.  

For assistance, you may send an email to the ‘ (office withheld) ’ alias, referencing the URL you are attempting to access. Or you may contact the Information Systems Security team at XXX-XXXX/XXXX.

Most image servers are included in the blacklist, including photobucket, so I can't even see my own images that I host while at work. Webcomics, gaming sites, and anything related to television is blacklisted. That said... IDW strangely made it under the radar and has no problem loading up every time. laugh.gif

Congrats, Perry! You managed to stick it to the United States Government!

I'll try this thread at home to see if Fuji_Tak's images load properly from there. You never know.

UPDATE: I can see them at home.

This post has been edited by Tessō on Jun 9 2010, 03:10 AM
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Sappo
Posted: Jun 9 2010, 03:25 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 31,774

If you cannot see the images (like me), try to open the images' url with http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html , insert the address of the images on the search bar and here you go. Also, why using monsterup? I only have problems with that website. You can use imageshack or tinypic like every normal uman being does. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Sappo on Jun 9 2010, 03:28 AM
Blues
Posted: Jun 9 2010, 07:42 AM

Silent Hero

Maybe it's because I'm using Firefox.
stormfox
Posted: Jun 9 2010, 07:47 AM

Underdog Nutcase

Member No.: 32,096

QUOTE (Dark Shinobi @ 4 minutes, 26 seconds ago)
Maybe it's because I'm using Firefox.

nay.. i'm using firefox too...
BOZZ
Posted: Jun 9 2010, 10:47 AM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (Sappo @ 7 hours, 22 minutes ago)
If you cannot see the images (like me), try to open the images' url with http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html , insert the address of the images on the search bar and here you go. Also, why using monsterup? I only have problems with that website. You can use imageshack or tinypic like every normal uman being does. laugh.gif

Maybe it is what works best for fuji_tak?
fuji_tak
  Posted: Jun 9 2010, 12:25 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 17,374

It was annouced in Young magazine N°27 : initial D 41 on sale →06 august 2010.
vol.593 Abandonment part.2

Death god kill press failed. Rin Hojo begins to be embarrassed about this and the speed of FC.
Ikeda admires Ryosuke willpower. Ryosuke acquires 0 theories from experience more than Ikeda.
The plan of Rin collapsed.

user posted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
峠一帯で恐れられた死神・北条凜のR32!The dreaded death god pass area, Rin Hojo R32 !
その魔の手から、涼介が逃げていく Ryosuke is running away from the hand of the devil,

user posted image

user posted image

ぶつける瞬間にGを逃がして衝撃を吸収しやがった It just hit G at the moment to absorb the shock by grounding
なぜだ…!!涼介を撃ち落とせないのは…!?Why..!! I couldn't strike down Ryosuke..!?
死神の攻撃に対して、スローイン・ファーストアウトの基本を守っていてはえじきになる…。立ち上がりを犠牲にしてのハイスピードアプローチか…Death attack, they stick to the basics of throwing out the first in which the prey. High speed approach with the startup as a sacrifice..
それにしても、相手の動きがよく見えている。絶体絶命のピンチにも動じないあの精神力。心を閉じることなく、開きながら恐怖や怒りを心にとどめない。 However, other party's movement is seen well. That willpower that even terrible pinch doesn't move. Neither fear nor anger is stopped in the mind without shutting the mind though it opens.

user posted image

理想 Ideal
すばらしいよ、高橋涼介…!!Wonderful Ryosuke Takahashi ..!!
いくら速い車でも、まともなバトルなら死神が勝てる相手ではなかったな。心のありようがまるでちがう…Even in a fast car and straight battle and even if god of death could win. In his mind is different...
あからさまに死神の背中にあせりが見える Impatience is visible plainly in the back of dead God
だからこそ今、GT-Rが後ろにいることの意味が重い!! it's meaning that GT-R is heavy from the rear! !
“ゼロ理論”の池田を感嘆させた涼介の精神力。死神の動きを見切った今、バトルに変化が!?Ikeda Zero Theory" dazzled Ryosuke spiritual power. The movement of dead God is abandoned now  the battle changes !?

at the end of chapter it said
YM28号で会おうぜ!Let's meet in YM28
something big is maybe coming !
Sappo
Posted: Jun 10 2010, 02:24 PM

IDW Expert Member

Great! I can see the images without any problem now! I think that the end of this battle is near, it will finish in one run at 100%, I think that in the 90% of the cases they will not reach the end of the course but anything could happen.
Blues
Posted: Jun 11 2010, 09:17 AM

Silent Hero

It was going to finish in one run regardless. It's not like they were having a friendly race, Rin was trying to kill Ryosuke from the start, While Ryosuke tries to outrun him.
fuji_tak
  Posted: Jun 11 2010, 09:34 AM

IDW Goldmember

And IKEDA that continues to praise RYOSUKE. Last time he praised his FC. Now he praises Ryosuke mental that it's the ideal of his ZERO theory. Does RYOSUKE drive without anger like buddah without emotion. Behind him there is Kanagawa bakemono with all the anger of the universe laugh.gif
Tsyta
Posted: Jun 11 2010, 11:55 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 32,272

hmm no wonder initial d popularity has rocketed down since 4th stage. these races are all completely boring so far what a waste of a good anime series.

lets see ryosuke will win death god will crash and die then come back to life and praise ryosuke for being a genius who knows everything about everyone and could probably tell what colour obama's undies are from mt akagi.

then keisuke will completely rape the NSX because the NSX driver cant drive. and takumi will take a jump from the starting line to the finish line and win the battle vs shin, while shins like, man your so skilled i wanna be like you.

gg end of story.

ps. bunta never opens his eyes or actually races.
5-GeaR_LoveR
Posted: Jun 12 2010, 04:56 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 22,940

QUOTE (Tsyta @ 5 hours, 1 minutes ago)
hmm no wonder initial d popularity has rocketed down since 4th stage. these races are all completely boring so far what a waste of a good anime series.

lets see ryosuke will win death god will crash and die then come back to life and praise ryosuke for being a genius who knows everything about everyone and could probably tell what colour obama's undies are from mt akagi.

then keisuke will completely rape the NSX because the NSX driver cant drive. and takumi will take a jump from the starting line to the finish line and win the battle vs shin, while shins like, man your so skilled i wanna be like you.

gg end of story.

You forgot to add that Takumi and Keisuke will have their rematch in a game of Initial D Arcade Stage to see who has the ultimate gaming skill. In fact that would be interesting to watch the ID characters play the game using their signature cars.

mystery_penguin
Posted: Jun 12 2010, 05:42 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 31,717

QUOTE (5-GeaR_LoveR @ 46 minutes, 4 seconds ago)
You forgot to add that Takumi and Keisuke will have their rematch in a game of Initial D Arcade Stage to see who has the ultimate gaming skill. In fact that would be interesting to watch the ID characters play the game using their signature cars.

Most ingenious idea I have heard.

You should send it to the writer. I am serious.
Sappo
Posted: Jun 12 2010, 04:42 PM

IDW Expert Member

I'm reading the manga and the Kanagawa battles are not so boring as you say. In fact every battle is very difficult for both Takumi and Keisuke because the opponents are much more skilled than the previous (except purple shadow). I don't know but I think that project D will win 'till the end but it won't be so simple for them. I also expect some rematches after the Kanagawa battles between the main characters.

This post has been edited by Sappo on Jun 12 2010, 04:43 PM
D33DO_R32
Posted: Jun 13 2010, 12:34 AM

Hell's Wyvern

Member No.: 34,541

QUOTE (Tsyta @ Jun 11 2010, 11:55 PM)

gg end of story.

hahahaha I f*ckin love this laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif , anyway...any news about project D and sidewinder?? still no news about what kind of car than shin will drive??
fuji_tak
  Posted: Jun 14 2010, 10:49 AM

IDW Goldmember

vol.594 Conflict/Troubles

Rin Hojo press had been sealed off. It's revealed that Rin is 3 years older than Ryosuke. It's the reason of Ryosuke respect. Ryosuke now that Rin became crazy due to Kaori death. Ryosuke is determined to save Rin. It was also revealed that the battle was the second anniversary of Kaori death.

まったく面識はないけど・・I have no acquaintance at all
まったく久しぶりだぜ quite after a long time..
今日という日 This day (Kaori anniversary death)
まだ1年 still One year
死神とのバトルを無謀と知りつつ引き受けた涼介の真意とは!?What is the real intention of Ryosuke that undertakes battle with god of death knowing it is rash!?
危険すぎる二人のバトルは続く!Too dangerous battle of two people continues!
何のために戦う、涼介vs.北条凜!Ryosuke vs Rin Hojo why they fight !
決死のバトルは二人の運命!?Desperate battle is it a fate of two people !?

user posted image
Tomei expressway
Look at the track that runs in a left, something is missing ???

user posted image
北条凜は、大学の3年先輩にあたるヒトなんだ  Rin Hojo is third year senpai at university
オレは北条先輩を助けたい…あのヒトとオレは、同じ苦しみをかかえている…。だからこそ、この件は逃げずに受け止める…。それがオレ自身のために必要なことでもあるし…I want to help the Hojo senpai … オレが知っている北条先輩は、繊細で頭のキレるヒトだった…。本当は何もかもわかっていて…わかっていながら納得できずに、とじこもっているんだ…That man and I are holding the same suffering. This matter is caught without running away. It is necessary for me.
オレが知っている北条先輩は、繊細で頭のキレるヒトだった…。本当は何もかもわかっていて…わかっていながら納得できずに、とじこもっているんだ…The Hojo senpai i have known was delicate...Everything is understood in reality …. It is not possible to consent though it understands, and he shuts oneself up.
りょ、涼介さん!北条先輩とどういう関係ですか?どこまで先輩の事を深く理解しているんですか!Ryosuke ! What is the relation with Rin Hojo ? Did you uinderstand deeply your senpai ?!
キッカケが必要なだけだ…。オレはあのヒトを信じる。ことばというのは、便利なものだけど無力なものだから…。ことばに頼らないほうが伝わることもあると思う…Opportunity just is necessary…. I believe that person. Words that are ineffective but something useful ... I think that there are also times when things are transmitted without  rely on the word...
ことばに頼らない方が伝わる It is transmitted without  rely on words.
北条凜は、自分を殺さない。Hojo Rin, don't die

user posted image
それにしたって、なぜこのタイミングなのかがわかりません
実の兄弟なわけだし、サイドワインダーと死神が裏で連携しているとしたら、神奈川最終戦を有利に戦うためのワナだとも考えられますよ…Brothers in blood...probably Sidewinder and death god have not cooperated with the reverse side. Kanagawa last game can be thought is the trap to advantageous fight.
むずかしいですね..It is difficult ..
涼介さんの言うことは..What Ryosuke means.
理由があるんだ。北条凜が今日と言う日を指定してきたことには、ハッキリとした理由が…
There is a reason. The reason why Rin Hojo chose this day is clear

user posted image
今日は、香織の2回目の命日だ…。あの日からまだ1年 It is the second times's death anniversary of Kaori's  today. One year still from that day

This post has been edited by fuji_tak on Jun 16 2010, 11:37 AM
5-GeaR_LoveR
Posted: Jun 14 2010, 11:45 AM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 22,940

I wonder if Rin and Ryosuke have done this before, was there any indication that this is the first time the both of them have met since Kaori's death? If so, I must've missed it.

Also, I can't believe it's only been about a year since Takumi was discovered and two years after Kaori's death. I know the timeline is non specific and all, but still.
hashiriyatakahashiry..
Posted: Jun 14 2010, 01:05 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 33,875

Thanks for the scans and translations Fuji_Tak.As I thought, Ryousuke is a nice guy and loved Kaori. He understands the suffering of Hojo Rin and he wants to prevent him kill himself,sugoi!
fuji_tak
  Posted: Jun 16 2010, 02:09 AM

IDW Goldmember

Next chapter of initial D could be terrible.
Ryosuke wants to save Rin. He wants that his anger goes out.
Does Ryosuke intent to sacrify himself for that ?
This battle is not about winning or losing.
Next chapter >> Takahashi ryosuke death event ?

This post has been edited by fuji_tak on Jun 16 2010, 02:10 AM
hashiriyatakahashiry..
Posted: Jun 16 2010, 03:51 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 33,875

I think Ryousuke not do such a thing unless it were to blame for her death. As much as he feels that Hojo Rin is unhappy, he would not abandon Keisuke and his dream with Project D in this way. Perhaps the event of death is the day of death of Kaori ... finally know what happened to her.
Sappo
Posted: Jun 16 2010, 06:54 AM

IDW Expert Member

So both of them knew that they could meet there only because it is the anniversay of Kaori's death?
fuji_tak
  Posted: Jun 16 2010, 12:09 PM

IDW Goldmember

Ryosuke denied it. There isn't connection between Rin and sidewinder.
found on kodansha web site :
user posted image

高橋涼介(たかはし りょうすけ)
    公道最速理論を提唱し『プロジェクトD』を立ち上げた。常勝街道をその頭脳で支える。啓介の兄で愛車はFC−3S(RX−7)。
Ryousuke Takahashi 
The fastest public road theory was advocated and 'Project D' was started up. Winning ways are supported by the brain. It is Keisuke's elder brother and his car is FC3S(RX7).

北条凛
    豪の兄で、涼介と過去に深い因縁がある。「死神」と呼ばれ、きわめて危険な走りをする。R32GT−Rを駆る!
Rin Hojo
It is an elder Hojo brother, and there is a deep connection in the past with Ryosuke. It is called, "God of death", and does an extremely dangerous running. R32GTR is driven.

user posted image
Biggest challenge for project D will be the japanese legendary car among hachiroku : NSX !
北条 kanji for the name of the HOjo younger brother that drives NSX.
Some meaning for the kanji
excelling;
great;
overpowering;
powerful;

This driver is certainly great and Keisuke will have lot problems with him.

This post has been edited by fuji_tak on Jun 17 2010, 12:19 AM

420 Pages  « 182 183 184 185 186 »